Are even the low capicity Glocks out of stock at distributors? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Are even the low capicity Glocks out of stock at distributors?

HunterLee
01-29-2013, 22:58
I have been searching for a G29 for a few weeks now in all the local gun stores in and around my area with no luck. I figured (yea I know) with only a 10 round magazine it would not be in such a demand as the standard capacity full size pistols. The word I am getting from all my dealers is they have none at the distributors.
I am also getting that the sub compact 10mm is not a very popular pistol so it may be a bit tougher than other Glocks
Any thoughts please?

ThinkMud
01-29-2013, 23:15
I feel your pain brother! I've been searching for a gen 4 29 for a while now:( like an idiot I sold my g29sf and regretted it every since.

Slug71
01-30-2013, 00:06
Yup. Seems even all the 10 rounders are out everywhere. Guessing it's all the folks in NYS that have to get them before 31st January.

RBid
01-30-2013, 00:26
From what I've seen, and from what I've been told by guys from other shops, yes. The best source for Glocks right now seems to be LE trade-ins.