Biden At Google Hangout Asked Questions About Gun Control [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Biden At Google Hangout Asked Questions About Gun Control

BLACKMAGICK
01-30-2013, 11:35
Biden asked questions on gun control by popular "Youtubers"... you won't believe the answers....

https://www.youtube.com/user/Sturmgewehre?feature=watch

Gunnut 45/454
01-30-2013, 14:40
Great video unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears! As we have seen in todays hearing on capital hill. The Senate committie totally disreguarded Wayne LaPierre's testimony! The fix is in the AWB will pass the Senate -bet on it! All we can hope for is it will die in the House! But if it does -then the King Obamamoa will do more unlawful Executive orders !:steamed:

redbaron007
01-30-2013, 14:54
The Google Chat Biden had is great.

Sturmgewehre does a descent job of putting together some good info. His comments about an AWB is interesting. It would be nice if he was right. However, our SC of today, may not interpret the cases he referenced. We have a few more liberals on the bench that seem to think guns are bad and only the elite are worthy of possession.

:wavey:

red

Skyhook
01-30-2013, 14:56
Outstanding video!

Thanks. :cheers:

I shared it with my entire contacts list...

garya1961
01-30-2013, 16:22
All I see is a blank screen. What happened to the video?

redbaron007
01-30-2013, 16:52
All I see is a blank screen. What happened to the video?

It may take it a moment to load. I think it took a few to work for me too.

:wavey:

red

Gundude
01-30-2013, 17:10
All we can hope for is it will die in the House!What kind of scenario can you envision where it passes the House? The death of this bill really should be a slam dunk. I thought I had very little respect for Republicans, and even I think it's a slam dunk. How little respect must you have for Republicans if you're worried about this passing the House?

DWARREN123
01-30-2013, 17:27
It is possible that it will pass and become law, especially if we do slack off and do not stay on our reps.
Call, e-mail or fax your reps and let them know you do not support these bans and will not support anyone who does.