Dubrin, Baltimore Police Chief: 'Creepy' NRA Members Want To Attack LEO [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dubrin, Baltimore Police Chief: 'Creepy' NRA Members Want To Attack LEO

snerd
01-30-2013, 13:41
Make no mistake.......... they are waging a propaganda war against us.
During the Senate Judiciary Committee today, Senator Dick Durbin said that NRA members have been confronting him about the Second Amendment. Durbin said that the idea of government tyranny meant that NRA members were ready to attack law enforcement officers.http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/01/30/Sen-Dubrin-Lib-Panelist-Claim-Creepy-NRA-Members-Want-To-Attack-Law-Enforcement

ranger1968
01-30-2013, 13:44
Interesting, seeing how a LOT of cops are NRA members....

More propaganda from these statists....

Beware Owner
01-30-2013, 13:51
They can't get anything straight so they have to lie about everything to get their way.

series1811
01-30-2013, 15:13
Interesting, seeing how a LOT of cops are NRA members....

More propaganda from these statists....

Obviously, those NRA members want to shoot themselves.

wprebeck
01-30-2013, 16:38
Make no mistake.......... they are waging a propaganda war against us.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/01/30/Sen-Dubrin-Lib-Panelist-Claim-Creepy-NRA-Members-Want-To-Attack-Law-Enforcement

Two points of order:

1 - Please ensure you properly describe the pronoun in the above sentence. "They" should correctly refer to politicians, of whom chiefs of police are a member.

2 - The statement he made isn't altogether inaccurate. I've seen a number of posts indicating just such behavior would be encouraged and participated in, right here on GT. Of course, I am unaware if the posters in question are NRA members.

As an aside - does that imbecile know that the NRA has a (rather large) division that is dedicated to law enforcement training?

concretefuzzynuts
01-30-2013, 16:55
Two points of order:

1 - Please ensure you properly describe the pronoun in the above sentence. "They" should correctly refer to politicians, of whom chiefs of police are a member.

2 - The statement he made isn't altogether inaccurate. I've seen a number of posts indicating just such behavior would be encouraged and participated in, right here on GT. Of course, I am unaware if the posters in question are NRA members.

As an aside - does that imbecile know that the NRA has a (rather large) division that is dedicated to law enforcement training?

I've seen a lot of member proclaim they will defend themselves against tyranny from their homes, not seeking to "attack law enforcement officers".

Slug71
01-30-2013, 17:05
He should be relieved of his duties.

Cavalry Doc
01-30-2013, 18:06
Guys, lies work. Otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess.

Don't give the other side ammo, and WRITE YOUR REPS DAILY. see links below.