Well, why didn't Bummer & Harry just turn this over to PUTIN? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Well, why didn't Bummer & Harry just turn this over to PUTIN?

Skyhook
02-02-2013, 11:23
That would probably work far better.
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/280687-senate-immigration-plan-would-give-napolitano-final-say-on-border-security-

"Senate plan would give Napolitano the final say on border security

JBnTX
02-02-2013, 11:31
Putin would do a better job than Napolitano.

Our southern border is NOT secure. Until it is, amnesty is just a magnet for all the worlds throwaway citizens.

Once amnesty is granted to the 12 million already here, in just a short period of time there'll be 12 million more, then 20 million more, then 50 million more.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breath free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.
(Inscription on Statue of Liberty)

Well, here they come!....:steamed:

Skyhook
02-02-2013, 11:37
Putin would do a better job than Napolitano.

Our southern border is NOT secure. Until it is, amnesty is just a magnet for all the worlds throwaway citizens.

Once amnesty is granted to the 12 million already here, in just a short period of time there'll be 12 million more, then 20 million more, then 50 million more.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breath free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

Well, here they come!....:steamed:

"I feel as one whose lights have fled, whose guests have all departed..."

I often feel like one who has struggled and sacrificed all my life for a banquet only to walk into the dining hall and see people I do not know running off with the food and drink.

:steamed: