Evangelicals for Open Borders [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Evangelicals for Open Borders

maxsnafu
02-02-2013, 12:37
http://www.vdare.com/articles/the-evangelical-immigration-table-a-treason-lobby-front

Paul7
02-02-2013, 13:04
Disgusting. I told Focus on the Family to take me off their mailing list over this. 'Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's' means obey the law. I predict it is going to be one big nationwide race to give away the store when it comes to these illegals.

maxsnafu
02-02-2013, 13:10
Disgusting. I told Focus on the Family to take me off their mailing list over this. 'Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's' means obey the law. I predict it is going to be one big nationwide race to give away the store when it comes to these illegals.

It's revealing how Christians of all faiths overlook the biblical story of the Tower of Babel and its lesson for us.

Cavalry Doc
02-02-2013, 13:14
This is just about as compassionate as I'm willing to be.

First, create an "I used to be an illegal alien" ID card that is verifiable over the internet. Make it a felony to assist an unidentified illegal in obtaining fraudulent documentation, punishable by $5000 and 5 years in jail per count.

Then allow 1 year for all illegals to get theirs. While educating everyone on what is to come.

After 1 year, it is a misdemeanor, punishable by 1 year in jail and $1000, to be, or to hire an illegal without the ID card.

After 18 months, it's a felony, punishable by 5 years in jail, or $50,000 fine for being an illegal, or hiring one without the ID card. Offer a $1000 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest of any duly identified illegals. $1500 per Illegal captured if the finder happens to be otherwise unemployed (putting Americans back to work) We have to watch spending, so cap it at say..... $100,000 per year per household.

After 2 years, all social services (food stamps, housing, public education etc) stop for all illegals & their non US citizen family members without the ID card. Schools found to have illegal aliens enrolled are fined $500 for each week that an illegal alien attended, per student. All Illegals found, regardless of how, without the ID card are deported.

We then get to decide how many we want to allow to stay, and how many should go. We also get to decide, on whatever criteria we'd like, who stays and who goes. I'm for automatically deporting everyone with more than two arrests for non-immigration misdemeanor offenses. Any convictions of any felony should get them an automatic ticket home.

We don't want to break up any families, so anchor babies must be considered. If it is decided that one or both parents must be deported, then the parents go, period, end of discussion on that point. The child will be allowed to go with his/her parents, or they can stay in the USA at the parents expense if suitable supervision can be arranged.

Since we will finally have access to demographics on this hidden culture, we can decide how much we should give them in the form of social services. How many non-working family members per worker will be allowed. What the illegal immigrant minimum wage should be. How much they will pay in taxes & If there should be limits on their stay.

There will be crooks among them, there will also be high quality people. We should consider a path to permanent resident alien (non-voting) status for the top performers based on whatever criteria we choose.

If you remove the financial benefits on both the supply and demand sides of the equation, and positively ID all of them, you can start to manage the population.

hogfish
02-02-2013, 14:30
http://www.vdare.com/articles/the-evangelical-immigration-table-a-treason-lobby-front

Screwing everyone else based solely on their religious beliefs. Awesome.

maxsnafu
02-02-2013, 14:38
Screwing everyone else based solely on their religious beliefs. Awesome.

It's actually a corruption and perversion of the religion they purportedly espouse.

hogfish
02-02-2013, 15:15
It's actually a corruption and perversion of the religion they purportedly espouse.

Well...that's what 'you' say. Seems like a good topic for the RI Forum.