BREAKING: Navy Seal & ‘AMERICAN SNIPER’ Author Chris Kyle Reportedly Killed [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Navy Seal & ‘AMERICAN SNIPER’ Author Chris Kyle Reportedly Killed

BLACKMAGICK
02-02-2013, 22:36
Navy SEAL and bestselling author of the book “American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History” Chris Kyle was killed at the Rough Creek Lodge in Texas Saturday...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/02/former-navy-seal-american-sniper-author-chris-kyle-reportedly-killed-at-tx-shooting-lodge/

Boots45acp
02-03-2013, 01:06
I am so sorry to hear this.
My prayers go out to Mr Kyle's family.

Rest in peace my brother.
You will be missed.

cowboy1964
02-03-2013, 01:20
Sorry to hear.

Taking PTSD soldiers to the range? Seriously?

mikegun
02-03-2013, 01:32
we dont need to lose our heros this way....RIP..

IvanVic
02-03-2013, 05:27
:(

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

duckintheface
02-03-2013, 07:49
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword (Matthew 26:52)

beforeobamabans
02-03-2013, 08:35
I am very saddened to hear this. I read Kyle's book and admired his bravery and skill. I am really curious to find out the full story behind the assassin. Was this some guy who just "snapped"? Or, was this a hit job sponsored by who knows who?

beforeobamabans
02-03-2013, 08:37
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword (Matthew 26:52)
And you are insinuating what with this horribly misplaced quote?

GlockinNJ
02-03-2013, 08:40
Murder by another crazy person with a gun. That's just great.

SJ 40
02-03-2013, 08:43
Chris
Thank You and Rest in Peace. SJ 40

sugarcreek
02-03-2013, 08:52
Folks like this humble me...
I am so thankful for those who so put themselves out there.

Dexters
02-03-2013, 08:57
This is wrong on so many levels.

The Fed
02-03-2013, 09:02
and you are insinuating what with this horribly misplaced quote?

+1,000,000

The Fed
02-03-2013, 09:02
We sure the shooter wasn't put up to this by the government? If the guy truly was screwed up in the head anything's possible. He could have been "brain-washed". Who would believe him if he said he was?

I'm also convinced Jack Ruby got some kind of deal for shooting Oswald. Ruby was dying of cancer and had only a few months to live. I'm thinking his family was set financially for life by the CIA. I cannot believe he did it all on his own. Look at how many levels he had to pass to get that close to Oswald.

And after reading about actual false flag contingencies during the Kennedy administration I wouldn't put anything past the government. I saw first-hand how they leaked classified information to the media after 9/11. I was on a conference call on a STU while the same thing was being discussed on CNN.

Bren
02-03-2013, 09:16
We sure the shooter wasn't put up to this by the government? If the guy truly was screwed up in the head anything's possible. He could have been "brain-washed". Who would believe him if he said he was?

I'm also convinced Jack Ruby got some kind of deal for shooting Oswald. Ruby was dying of cancer and had only a few months to live. I'm thinking his family was set financially for life by the CIA. I cannot believe he did it all on his own. Look at how many levels he had to pass to get that close to Oswald.

And after reading about actual false flag contingencies during the Kennedy administration I wouldn't put anything past the government. I saw first-hand how they leaked classified information to the media after 9/11. I was on a conference call on a STU while the same thing was being discussed on CNN.

Maybe you should make up a conspiracy theory with absolutely no evidence or reason for it.

Well done.:upeyes:

beforeobamabans
02-03-2013, 09:25
Maybe you should make up a conspiracy theory with absolutely no evidence or reason for it.

Well done.:upeyes:

Like I said, we need to find out more about this shooter. When our military has officers like Hasan, anything is possible.

Al Czervik
02-03-2013, 09:32
May you rest in peace. Thank you for your brave service.

duckintheface
02-03-2013, 09:36
Originally Posted by duckintheface

And you are insinuating what with this horribly misplaced quote?

This is what Jesus had to say about those who live by violence. So do you believe what Jesus said or do you not?

Did Mr. Kyle live by the sword? Did he die by the sword? Seems to me that what Jesus had to say is very relevant to this tradgedy.

Gunnut 45/454
02-03-2013, 11:03
Chris
RIP my brother! :patriot: May God take you into his hands and comfort your family!:crying:

Kentak
02-03-2013, 17:10
Very sad way to lose someone who served his country so well.