Chris Wallace is a leftist is jackwad and should be fired by Fox [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Chris Wallace is a leftist is jackwad and should be fired by Fox

beforeobamabans
02-03-2013, 09:29
Just watching him badger Wayne LaPierre. Wallace is a fool.

JBnTX
02-03-2013, 10:00
... Wallace is a fool.

You're giving him a lot of credit...:rofl:

Havasu
02-03-2013, 10:03

I agree. That was not an "interview", it was a platform for Wallace to air his personal opinions.

DOC44
02-03-2013, 10:17
Video at link

http://www.businessinsider.com/nras-wayne-lapierre-fox-news-sunday-chris-wallace-2013-2

Wayne did good.

Wallace took it personally because he considers himself an elite and had sent his kids to the same school Gregory and obama send their kits.

Elite girlie men are sheeple who depend on sheep dogs and are sensitive to that fact because they feel inferior to other men because they do not feel they are able to take care of themselves and their families themselves.

Wallace needs to go. Tell FOX.

Doc44

Gunnut 45/454
02-03-2013, 10:50
Yep fail to grasp the fact that no ones children are any better then anyone elses! That no other Americans life is more precious then mine is! The simple facts are Chris my right to be armed with what ever firearm I choose is not up for debate nor infringement! :steamed: The SCOTUS has said many times the "STATE" is not responsible for my safety! Therefore I will exersise my God given right to ensure my own safety! :supergrin:

Pythonman
02-03-2013, 11:13
Yep it's true. I'm beginning to take a dim view of Wallace who it turns out is nothing more than a David Gregory lite. That makes him even worse than merely useless.

G17Jake
02-03-2013, 11:23
Wasn't it Wallace who bagan an interview with Michelle Bachmann by asking her if she is a flake?

FLIPPER 348
02-03-2013, 11:27

Why would you waste your time watching any of that crap??

gwalchmai
02-03-2013, 11:33
Wayne should have simply said "Chris, can we have a polite discussion here or are you going to continue to interrupt and badger me?" Then the next time he did it Wayne should get up and walk out. Wayne allows people like Wallace to dictate the terms and rules of the debate, and you can't win like that.

beforeobamabans
02-03-2013, 13:10
Chris Berman's not on 'til 11:00?:wavey:

Barcroft
02-03-2013, 13:19
Chris carries bad genes...

garya1961
02-03-2013, 13:29
Him and Bill O'Reilly(sp) both should be canned.

Bruce H
02-03-2013, 14:08
Like most of that ilk all Wallace needs is his teeth kicked in. First they have to have their attention centered. Kind of hard to do when they are running their mouth all the time.

gwalchmai
02-03-2013, 14:18
So how do we get Chris Wallace fired? Letter writing campaign to Foxnews and their sponsors?

walt cowan
02-03-2013, 14:37

spot on.:wavey:

tcruse
02-03-2013, 14:55
I agree that the two persons mentioned have a very different view point than the people that read these postings. Both of these people have lived there whole life in areas that are gun unfriendly. Most or all of the people that they associate with have no good experiences with guns. We need to educate people from these environments.
We need more 'Emily gets her gun' style reporting to illustrate the correct gun viewpoint. Remember that Fox has been more balanced that the others. This fight will be won or lost in the long term not the short term.

JohnH
02-03-2013, 14:58

Stealth victory!!!!!!:supergrin:

Bren
02-03-2013, 15:01
Honesty, I'm glad Fox is less left-wing than all the rest, but their anchors mostly strike me as complete *&&holes who are pretending not to be liberals because they can't get a job that good anywhere else.

DOC44
02-03-2013, 15:07
Let FOX know how what you think.

For other feedback and questions relating to our shows and personalities, please email us at yourcomments@foxnews.com.

Shows

Email Addresses

America Live with Megyn Kelly

kelly@foxnews.com

America's Newsroom

americasnewsroom@foxnews.com

Bulls and Bears

bullsandbears@foxnews.com

Cashin' In

cash@foxnews.com

Cavuto

cavuto@foxnews.com

Forbes on Fox

forbes@foxnews.com

Fox & Friends

friends@foxnews.com

Fox News Specials

fncspecials@foxnews.com

Fox News Sunday

fns@foxnews.com

Fox News Watch

newswatch@foxnews.com

Fox Report with Shepard Smith

foxreport@foxnews.com

Fox Report Weekend

foxreport@foxnews.com

Geraldo at Large

atlarge@foxnews.com

Hannity

hannity@foxnews.com

Happening Now with Jon Scott and Jenna Lee

happeningnow@foxnews.com

Huckabee

huckmail@foxnews.com

The Journal Editorial Report

jer@foxnews.com

On the Record with Greta Van Susteren

ontherecord@foxnews.com

Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld

redeye@foxnews.com

Special Report with Bret Baier

special@foxnews.com

Studio B with Shepard Smith

studiob@foxnews.com

The O'Reilly Factor

oreilly@foxnews.com

War Stories with Oliver North

warstories@foxnews.com

Your World with Neil Cavuto

cavuto@foxnews.com

Doc44

czsmithGT
02-03-2013, 15:11
Wallace has been a decent journalist, as journalists go. Better than most. LaPierre needs to stop going on these shows- he only comes across well to people who are in agreement with his viewpoint, will never bring non believers over to his side. For the record, I think the NRA ad was stupid, false and misguided. We need better representation by the NRA than we are getting.

DOC44
02-03-2013, 15:13
roll tide

Doc44

yellowhand
02-03-2013, 15:24
Thanks Doc, was looking for those addys...

SJ 40
02-03-2013, 16:03
Him and Bill O'Reilly(sp) both should be canned.Agreed. He didn't even call the former astronut when he out right made distortions,he let it ride. SJ 40

JFrame
02-03-2013, 16:40
Wallace's interview with Mark Kelly was much more respectful and non-confrontational than the "flip side" interview with LaPierre. Wallace's bias was clearly showing.

IvanVic
02-03-2013, 20:42

I think that's why Fox's slogan is "fair and balanced," because they present both sides of the story, unlike MSNBC which only features commentary from other who think exactly like they do.

HarleyGuy
02-04-2013, 01:18
New day, different (named) group saying they're going to do something about guns, or in other words, S.O.S.!

IMHO, it's all a plan to eventually take all firearms out of the hands of civilians.
Complaining about AWB's and hi-cap magazines when they illegally used in a very small percentage of these horrible killings. I think this is the typical "bait and switch" scheme to come after handguns, which are used in nearly 75% of crimes, and that will be happen just as soon as they can get the new AWB.

Nothing is going to be accomplished until the current gun laws are properly and effectively enforced, especially those who commit crimes with guns, illegally carry guns, and those caught with illegally trafficing guns across state lines.