Bloomy's Mayor's Against Illegal Guns Superbowl Ad [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bloomy's Mayor's Against Illegal Guns Superbowl Ad

humanguerrilla
02-03-2013, 13:28
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkantrowitz/2013/02/03/heres-the-super-bowl-ad-mayors-against-illegal-guns-is-running-today/

It's not nearly as offensive as some of their others or I thought it would be. It features Lapierre.

sbhaven
02-03-2013, 14:24
Lest we forget he pushed a anti gun super bowl ad last year too.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/kevinglass/2012/02/05/michael_bloombergs_super_bowl_ad_pushes_gun_control

aircarver
02-03-2013, 14:29
The devil is always in the details, isn't it ? ...

Booker
02-03-2013, 16:21
Great way to the NRA's own words against them! I guess this is what happens when you compromise too much!

itstime
02-03-2013, 16:27
Great way to the NRA's own words against them! I guess this is what happens when you compromise too much!

I agree.

Glock26z
02-03-2013, 16:57
Well,I do not watch the stupid bowl anyway so,bloomy lost and so did commie broadcasting yahoos. I will not support any of the advertsers also.

plainsman
02-04-2013, 09:27
Hitler took pictures surrounding himself with the " little chuldrennnnn." The wacko liberals called mass murderer, Joseph Stalin- "uncle"
We need to have some child do a commercial saying -Daddy don't register your firearms, I don't want my family rounded up like the do in other places with guncontrol.....

Maybe someone can post some Hitler/Stalin children pictures for our younger generations to see. History has a way of repeating itself.

frank4570
02-04-2013, 10:03

If obama can totally reverse his opinions and get away with it, I can't see why LaPierre would have a problem saying the membership of the NRA has changed.

Cavalry Doc
02-04-2013, 10:16

Join the GOA also.

Arc Angel
02-04-2013, 11:01
:thumbsup: Fine!

Except for one thing: Over, at least, the past several decades, and what I would guess to be thousands of long arm sales, ....... THERE'S NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM! In fact this is how I purchased my own Garand rifle.

Neither do I consider the psychotic murderous behavior of a: godless, immoral, sexually confused, and cowardly little twerp to be - anywhere near - justifiable reason to deprive the entire American nation of its Second Amendment Rights, AND numerous firearms and firearm components.

What is Governor Cuomo - An idiot? Over an entire decade THE 1994 FEDERAL, 'AWB' AND ITS MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO EITHER STOP OR REDUCE CRIME ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

Apparently Andrew Cuomo doesn't trust gun owners and citizens like me; well, I've got a, 'hot news flash' for Governor Cuomo: I don't trust him, either, and certainly not with my Second Amendment Rights!

(So, we're even!) :supergrin: