Has our state dept. said anything about this slaughter? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Has our state dept. said anything about this slaughter?

Skyhook
02-04-2013, 09:25
Shouldn't the government representation dealing with human rights have issued some sort of statement? Maybe I missed it.

http://thebrennerbrief.com/2013/02/02/catholics-burned-alive-by-muslims-in-nigeria-wheres-the-msm/

:shocked:

Cavalry Doc
02-04-2013, 09:31
sometimes, you have to fight back with the same level of brutality if you expect to survive.

janice6
02-04-2013, 09:36
The Administration has nothing to gain by publicizing this.

Skyhook
02-04-2013, 09:38
sometimes, you have to fight back with the same level of brutality if you expect to survive.

Why do those Muslims think they can rape, pillage, burn without repercussions? Well, because they can.

So far.

I still think Obama, what with it happening so close to his birthplace, should say something registering his disapproval and the disapproval of a Christian nation. :whistling:

Skyhook
02-04-2013, 09:41
The Administration has nothing to gain by publicizing this.

True, especially as long as we feel his need to be all warm and loving to those leaders of the Muslim nations.
(Hey, anyone know what sort of government Muslim nations enjoy?)

Cavalry Doc
02-04-2013, 09:49
Why do those Muslims think they can rape, pillage, burn without repercussions? Well, because they can.

So far.

I still think Obama, what with it happening so close to his birthplace, should say something registering his disapproval and the disapproval of a Christian nation. :whistling:

Well.......

It sorta depends on who is in the white house. We put a huge dent in Mohammed's supply of virgins after 9/11.

garya1961
02-04-2013, 09:59
The picture is from a fuel tanker that over turned in 2010 and bursted onto flames as the people were trying to scoop up the gas.

Skyhook
02-04-2013, 10:05
The picture is from a fuel tanker that over turned in 2010 and bursted onto flames as the people were trying to scoop up the gas.

Proof? Link?

I hate it when I am wrong, but truth is more powerful than 'feelings'.
Gimme a hand, here.

WT
02-04-2013, 10:35
The refererenced article says that the evidence is inconclusive.

It could be a picture of murder victims, it could be a picture of tanker truck accident victims.

PS: After Googling it I conclude that the picture is of burned victims from a gasoline tanker which overturned in the Congo. It was covered by Reuters, The Wall Street Journal and some French news sources.

Skyhook
02-04-2013, 11:33
The refererenced article says that the evidence is inconclusive.

It could be a picture of murder victims, it could be a picture of tanker truck accident victims.

PS: After Googling it I conclude that the picture is of burned victims from a gasoline tanker which overturned in the Congo. It was covered by Reuters, The Wall Street Journal and some French news sources.

Ok, but with all due respect, I would like something more than your conclusion to go by.

I've seen media stories which very well could conclude all those dead folks were from drowning.

Skyhook
02-04-2013, 12:16
MIA CULPA, an apology to good friends, and especially to garya1961. I am contrite and will be much more careful in future..

I went deeper into the net and came up with this..

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/nigerian-church-massacre.shtml

garya1961
02-04-2013, 13:53
No apology needed on my part.

hooligan74
02-04-2013, 14:21
When the bottom of the page shows links to related articles from countdowntozerotime.org, inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com (yes, they actually spelled it "inprisoned"), lunaticoutpost.com and illuminati360.worpress.com - more than a healthy dose of skepticism is called for, IMO.

Skyhook
02-04-2013, 14:31
No apology needed on my part.

I appreciate that. :beer: