Obama Skeet shooting picture [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama Skeet shooting picture

stsai465
02-04-2013, 10:39
For this photo-op/propaganda-pic, "The One" is being more thin-skinned than usual.
"This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House."

Cite here:
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/02/02/White-House-Warns-Don-t-Photoshop-Obama-Gun-Pic

So basically, making fun of his holiness is now considered off-limits; this coming from the same crowd who routinely called GWB "Hitler" and worse.

In the tradition of "don't tell me what to do..." I submit these couple dozen pictures for your pleasure:

http://masermedia.org/contest-best-shop-of-obama-shooting-skeet/

Cavalry Doc
02-04-2013, 10:42
http://masermedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Dis-Sub-one.jpg

Fudd. :rofl:

Skyhook
02-04-2013, 10:58
Elmer Fudd rides again!

I doubt the stupidity exhibited by the White House will ever be forgotten by those not firmly attached to his .... er.... ah.... policies.:supergrin:

"FORBIDDEN", "BANNED", or not. :rofl:

stsai465
02-04-2013, 11:06
More pictures here (some duplicates, some new):

http://freedomfeens.com/blog/2013/02/02/prohibited-thou-shalt-not-photoshop/

http://freedomfeens.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Obamas-shotgun-Greenscreen.jpg

jeanderson
02-04-2013, 11:32
For this photo-op/propaganda-pic, "The One" is being more thin-skinned than usual.

Cite here:
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/02/02/White-House-Warns-Don-t-Photoshop-Obama-Gun-Pic

So basically, making fun of his holiness is now considered off-limits; this coming from the same crowd who routinely called GWB "Hitler" and worse.

In the tradition of "don't tell me what to do..." I submit these couple dozen pictures for your pleasure:

http://masermedia.org/contest-best-shop-of-obama-shooting-skeet/
That is great! Thanks for posting.

aircarver
02-04-2013, 11:38
I like this one:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o135/aircarver/skeetpile_zps26cf8399.jpg

:supergrin:

JBnTX
02-04-2013, 12:23
...So basically, making fun of his holiness is now considered off-limits...

The first amendment says I can make fun of the long legged mack daddy in any manner I want.

Maybe he should quit publishing fake pictures?

Claim: Photo of Obama Shooting Is A Fake
http://gestetnerupdates.com/2013/02/03/claim-photo-of-obama-shooting-is-a-fake/

series1811
02-04-2013, 14:07
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2013/02/USsWuIw-1.jpg

tuica
02-04-2013, 14:31
"Calling All Shotgunners!" I have fired, and witnessed many shotgun blasts, (mainly while waterfowl hunting), and there's just something phony-looking about this photo. Don't know if its the strange looking shooting form; the seeming lack of recoil effect on the shooter or clothing; or that bizarre "smoke" emitting from the front, and side(!)of the barrels.

I am no expert however, so hoping some of you that may be can chime in on the alleged authenticity of this photo.

Thanks.

Cavalry Doc
02-04-2013, 14:38
"Calling All Shotgunners!" I have fired, and witnessed many shotgun blasts, (mainly while waterfowl hunting), and there's just something phony-looking about this photo. Don't know if its the strange looking shooting form; the seeming lack of recoil effect on the shooter or clothing; or that bizarre "smoke" emitting from the front, and side(!)of the barrels.

I am no expert however, so hoping some of you that may be can chime in on the alleged authenticity of this photo.

Thanks.

My mossberg 500 bird gun is ported on the top of the barrel like that. I can see it happening. I don't see a need to fake the photo though. They could have run out on the back lawn and let him crank off a round.

Maybe there are some other photo's out there of people shooting and at that exact moment too, then we could compare recoil effects.

Here's a link to some pics of real shooters, and Barry, who is holding the shotgun very much like another non-shooter, kim kardashian.

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-02-02/president-shoots

DOC44
02-04-2013, 14:48
I just saw a HD picture of the said obama shooting pix on my big screen. The smoke is not coming out of the port holes, only centered over two or three holes in the center of the right side row ONLY.

FAKE......its a fn FAKE

Doc4

tuica
02-04-2013, 14:59
Thanks Cavalry Doc and Gen. Buckner. And that weird looking barrel end? Screw-in choke? Mine are all blued. Cheers.

Skyhook
02-04-2013, 15:34
My mossberg 500 bird gun is ported on the top of the barrel like that. I can see it happening. I don't see a need to fake the photo though. They could have run out on the back lawn and let him crank off a round.

Maybe there are some other photo's out there of people shooting and at that exact moment too, then we could compare recoil effects.

Here's a link to some pics of real shooters, and Barry, who is holding the shotgun very much like another non-shooter, kim kardashian.

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-02-02/president-shoots

"...kim kardashian. ..." :rofl:

czsmithGT
02-04-2013, 19:39
Thanks Cavalry Doc and Gen. Buckner. And that weird looking barrel end? Screw-in choke? Mine are all blued. Cheers.

The gun is a Browning Citori Model XS Skeet with Invector Plus extended choke tube on the top barrel and no choke tube on the bottom barrel. He is using the upper barrel for this shot.

It appears that at the time the photo was snapped only the exhaust gas from the port holes on the right side of the barrel can be seen (along with the gas from the muzzle)- probably a matter of timing but it is possible the left side port holes on the upper barrel are gummed up- this is not unusual if not cleaned frequently especially if a rather dirty powder such as you may find in the cheaper trap/skeet loads..

You can tell that the gun is not Obama's- most likely a gun kept at the facility for use by any guests. If it were Obama's personal gun, he would have had the stock fitted, as the length of pull is too long for a good fit on Obama- Browning trap and skeet guns come standard with a slightly longer length of pull than most.

ChuteTheMall
02-04-2013, 22:34
It appears that at the time the photo was snapped only the exhaust gas from the port holes on the right side of the barrel can be seen (along with the gas from the muzzle)- probably a matter of timing but it is possible the left side port holes on the upper barrel are gummed up- this is not unusual if not cleaned frequently especially if a rather dirty powder such as you may find in the cheaper trap/skeet loads..

Why would only the left side ports be gummed up while the right side ports remain clear?

:headscratch:

czsmithGT
02-04-2013, 22:55
Why would only the left side ports be gummed up while the right side ports remain clear?

Maybe whoever is responsible for maintaining it at Camp David did a half-ass job of cleaning the ports. Or maybe it was just a timing issue with the photo.

ChuteTheMall
02-04-2013, 23:33
Maybe whoever is responsible for maintaining it at Camp David did a half-ass job of cleaning the ports. Or maybe it was just a timing issue with the photo.

Both unlikely.

czsmithGT
02-04-2013, 23:44
Both unlikely.

Both more likely than some lame-brained theory that they took a photo of Obama with Browning mounted to his shoulder and did a fantastic job of photoshopping in exhaust gasses but forgot to ps them in on the left side ports. But whatever theory floats your boat. If you hear galloping hoof sounds at Pimlico do you think horses or zebras?

ps- I looked at the original full resolution of Souza's pic on flicker and zoomed in on the end of the barrel. My conclusion is the exhaust gas wasn't photo shopped in, the muzzle jump is evident, and there is evidence that some gas is also coming out of the ports on the left side of the barrel.

callihan_44
02-05-2013, 06:12
Well lookie there folks, Why worry he's one of us! barry got our back :upeyes:

Skyhook
02-05-2013, 07:23

More importantly, why do the BBLs on Elmer Fudd's shotgun bend downward and not UP?

ChuteTheMall
02-05-2013, 09:57
Both more likely than some lame-brained theory that they took a photo of Obama with Browning mounted to his shoulder and did a fantastic job of photoshopping in exhaust gasses but forgot to ps them in on the left side ports. But whatever theory floats your boat. If you hear galloping hoof sounds at Pimlico do you think horses or zebras?

ps- I looked at the original full resolution of Souza's pic on flicker and zoomed in on the end of the barrel. My conclusion is the exhaust gas wasn't photo shopped in, the muzzle jump is evident, and there is evidence that some gas is also coming out of the ports on the left side of the barrel.

Perhaps you are confusing my post with someone else's.
However, it does not seem even remotely possible that only the left ports would be so gummed up that blast couldn't get through while the right ports remained functional. There is no rational explanation for that alleged malfunction, let alone infrequent cleaning. How could the right vents be cleaned without also cleaning the left?

Further, there is no possibility that it could be a matter of timing because the vents are the same distance from the muzzle. Why would one side vent before the other?

Diesel McBadass
02-05-2013, 10:42
isn't this the second photo after the first one was shown to be photographed by obamas golf game?

czsmithGT
02-05-2013, 11:40
Perhaps you are confusing my post with someone else's.
However, it does not seem even remotely possible that only the left ports would be so gummed up that blast couldn't get through while the right ports remained functional. There is no rational explanation for that alleged malfunction, let alone infrequent cleaning. How could the right vents be cleaned without also cleaning the left?

Further, there is no possibility that it could be a matter of timing because the vents are the same distance from the muzzle. Why would one side vent before the other?

I am sorry, you are simply wrong. A closer look demonstrates there is actually some vent gas coming from the left holes. As far as how could the right vents be cleaned without also cleaning the left, I guess you never cleaned the porting holes on a trap or skeet gun. The bottom line is the vent gas was not photo shopped into the picture and I am certain of that. If you want to believe it was added by photoshop, so be it. You are free to think so if it makes you happy.

Seriously?
02-05-2013, 12:08
When you're really, really nuts, though......everything is a conspiracy.

:whistling:

Skyhook
02-05-2013, 12:27

But, when you are really, really, really nuts, you become an Obama apologist re-inventing escape gases, recoil, background.. whatever.

It has been an entertaining run, though. :wavey:

aircarver
02-05-2013, 12:36

That sums up the Maobama regime very well ... :thumbsup:

tuica
02-05-2013, 13:39
Thanks for the information, Irish. Cheers.

pugman
02-07-2013, 07:00
Is this picture the new birth certificate?

We wonder why WE are losing. We spend time arguing about a birth certificate or a faked/nonfaked photo and he continues to destory the country and laugh his way to the bank.

For the sake of discussion, lets say the photo was a confirmed 100% geniune validated shot...would you like him any more or less

Lets say it gets confirmed the photo is in fact bogus...would you expect any less from your federal government?

I wouldn't care if O came out tomorrow saying he shoots 5 leagues a week (and it was confirmed), had a gun room which put any NRA member's to shame or slept with a .357 under his pillow.

He is still going to be the guy who followed the disaster known as W and put the country in the grave.

Skyhook
02-07-2013, 07:18
Is this picture the new birth certificate?

We wonder why WE are losing. We spend time arguing about a birth certificate or a faked/nonfaked photo and he continues to destory the country and laugh his way to the bank.

For the sake of discussion, lets say the photo was a confirmed 100% geniune validated shot...would you like him any more or less

Lets say it gets confirmed the photo is in fact bogus...would you expect any less from your federal government?

I wouldn't care if O came out tomorrow saying he shoots 5 leagues a week (and it was confirmed), had a gun room which put any NRA member's to shame or slept with a .357 under his pillow.

He is still going to be the guy who followed the disaster known as W and put the country in the grave.

Well, I agree.

I, some time back, watched what The One did, listened to what The One said, concluded that-bar none- he is the most deceitful, dangerous man to ever walk the American soil.

Oh, and I would like to add, yup, he's a liar of the first magnitude and no, this lying he did with the gun, the lying he's done about taxes, the lying he's done about---- well, just think of anything he has said and most likely it's a freaking lie. But, when we hear him lie... one of our BHO Worshipers will point to some distant unrelated event long passed and say ' see, it was Noah's fault...', or something of that sort.