And so it begins! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : And so it begins!

Gunnut 45/454
02-04-2013, 11:00
As predicted once gays were excepted to be gay openly in the military now they are pushing for gay marriage to be recognized by the military. There back door forcing of gay marriage unto the states begins. We had an article in our base paper on it! So now your tax dollars are going to be used to support the illegal and immoral lifestyle! :steamed:

Rabbit994
02-04-2013, 12:05
As predicted once gays were excepted to be gay openly in the military now they are pushing for gay marriage to be recognized by the military. There back door forcing of gay marriage unto the states begins. We had an article in our base paper on it! So now your tax dollars are going to be used to support the illegal and immoral lifestyle! :steamed:

:yawn:
Good for military to fully support all members of military regardless of sexual orientation. While I figured there was going to be minor backlash and feet dragging from branches, they really stepped up and implemented policy quickly and without any fuss.

JBnTX
02-04-2013, 12:36
:yawn:
Good for military to fully support all members of military regardless of sexual orientation...

There's a small but growing movement in this country to legalize prostitution, polygamy and to recognize pedophilia as a sexual orientation.

Should the military support these behaviors also?

Gunnut 45/454
02-04-2013, 19:20
JBnTX
Of couse he does! As does the Muslim in Chief which is really strange as Muslim tenents are strickly opposed to gay lifestyle! But I suspect Obamamoa is truely an Atheist at heart cause he sure doesn't uphold any religious morals that I've seen.:steamed:

poikilotrm
02-04-2013, 19:23
There's a small but growing movement in this country to legalize prostitution, polygamy and to recognize pedophilia as a sexual orientation.

Not pedophilia, which is an activity between people where one cannot legally consent.

Prositution is already legal and society remains intact.

I have yet to hear an intelligent argument against polygamy other than "Holy crap! Two women? Are you nuts?"

frank4570
02-04-2013, 19:42

Pedophillia is illegal because children can't give consent, as it should be.
As for the others,people should learn to mind their own business as long other americans are leaving them alone.

IvanVic
02-04-2013, 20:37
JBnTX
Of couse he does! As does the Muslim in Chief which is really strange as Muslim tenents are strickly opposed to gay lifestyle! But I suspect Obamamoa is truely an Atheist at heart cause he sure doesn't uphold any religious morals that I've seen.:steamed:

I like how Obama went from a Muslim to an atheist all within the same, small paragraph. Your trolling is getting funnier, but a bit too obvious at this point.

Let the states decide if they want to legally recognize the marriage of gays.

Gunnut 45/454
02-04-2013, 20:49
IvanVic
I did it just for you Ivan cause I know you'll report me as you've done before! I wear every infraction as a badge of honor cause I know I've pissed down your back! Go hump a fense post will ya!:rofl:

QNman
02-04-2013, 20:51
I still have to ask... what business does the federal government have in endorsing or not endorsing a legal contract between two consenting adults?

If marriage is recognized at all, it should be on this tenet alone. If TWO CONSENTING ADULTS wish to enter a contract with one another, recognized as a "marriage", then that should be the only litmus test.

The federal government has no place legislating morality... particularly given that the federal government is filled with politicians.

Paul7
02-04-2013, 21:24
I still have to ask... what business does the federal government have in endorsing or not endorsing a legal contract between two consenting adults?

If marriage is recognized at all, it should be on this tenet alone. If TWO CONSENTING ADULTS wish to enter a contract with one another, recognized as a "marriage", then that should be the only litmus test.

The federal government has no place legislating morality... particularly given that the federal government is filled with politicians.

Why not 3+ adults? ALL laws are an imposition of someones morality.

The government has an interest in stable families and the continuation of society through procreation, which gays do not contribute to. I'd be happy if we gave them civil unions and they quit brainwashing the kids.

frank4570
02-04-2013, 21:27

.....unless you are trying to use the govt. to endorse one particular religion.
In a few years, the muslims are going to be pleased with this groundwork.

poikilotrm
02-04-2013, 21:35
Why not 3+ adults?
Why not?

The government has an interest in stable families and the continuation of society through procreation, which gays do not contribute to. I'd be happy if we gave them civil unions and they quit brainwashing the kids.

Private matters between consenting adults, matters which harm no innocents, are none of the government's business.

Kentak
02-04-2013, 21:54

Why do you care? Really? Do what you want and let others do what they want as long as you or they don't infringe on others' legitimate rights.

frank4570
02-04-2013, 22:06

None of your freakin business.

I have a question for you. Why do christian morality laws so very much resemble muslim morality laws?
Because neither of them are conservative.

certifiedfunds
02-04-2013, 22:40

I've heard of that. Do y'all have conventions?

QNman
02-04-2013, 22:41

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

certifiedfunds
02-04-2013, 22:42
Why not 3+ adults?

I agree. Why not? I've been trying to talk my wife into this for 15 years.

frank4570
02-04-2013, 22:48

You know, in some states the punishment for polygamy, is you have to live with multiple wives.:whistling:

certifiedfunds
02-04-2013, 22:49
You know, in some states the punishment for polygamy, is you have to live with multiple wives.:whistling:

Who said anything about wives and living with? Are you insane?

Besides, she just says that I can't satisfy one and wonders what I would do with another.

GAFinch
02-04-2013, 22:49
Private matters between consenting adults, matters which harm no innocents, are none of the government's business.

They can already be in a private committed relationship. Having the federal government, in direct violation of DOMA, is the exact opposite of having it be private. Having the government recognize your relationship means you want the possibility of having a non-private divorce settlement, non-private custody settlement, non-private tax status, etc.

With gay marriage laws in place, homofascists always use the government to publicly harass privately-owned businesses, schools, and charities and shut them down if they don't comply. Like other flavors of progressives, they are incrementalists incapable of ever being happy with what they achieve. This is a major reason why civil unions/gay marriages are kept illegal.

QNman
02-04-2013, 22:57

You know what the punishment for polygamy is?

Two wives. :rofl:

JBnTX
02-04-2013, 23:27

That's funny right there....:rofl: