Price Opinion and Gun Broker experience [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Price Opinion and Gun Broker experience

gbanker
02-16-2013, 20:23
Hi All,

I am going to start a project and I need some money.

I'm leaning towards selling a BCM Rifle and a 9mm CZ Sp 01 with manual safety. I'm not sure what I can get in this current market, so I am looking for some best guesses. I've done some searching but haven't seen much on BCM.

1. BCM 16" Middy light weight BFH Upper. Daniel Defense Omega 9 Rail, BCM BCG, BCF Gunfighter CH Medium, Bravo Buffer Tube, CTR Stock, Fixed FSP, MOE Grip, Surplus Ammo Grip Reaper Lower, G&R Tactical LPK. I put this rifle together about 2 yrs ago but put less than 300 rounds through it.

2. CZ 75 SP 01, Manual 9mm with less than 400 rounds through it. It's in like new condition, I bought it last year but haven't shot it much b/c I seem to always shoot my glocks. I have all papers, 2 factory mags and an an extra Mecgar 16 round mag.

I've bought once through a store that was doing biz on gunbroker before but never from an individual. Would I have the person wanting to buy from me send a cashiers check that I can cash before I ship the firearm? or how does it usually work?

Thanks,

Banker

jdeere_man
02-16-2013, 21:01
I can't help you on the prices, but I've recently sold some stuff on gunbroker personally that I owned and I'm not a business. I was wanting to thin some duplicates and buy more collectables. Anyway I take money orders (usps up to $1k) and cashiers checks, then I mail out the rifle to the buyers FFL. I always call the bank on the cashiers checks to verify them because they are too easy to fake. I've never had a problem.