Michigan residents seek concealed pistol licenses in record numbers [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Michigan residents seek concealed pistol licenses in record numbers

Trebor
02-22-2013, 16:49
Here's my latest Detroit Gun Rights Examiner article:

Michigan residents continue to seek concealed pistol licences in record numbers (http://www.examiner.com/article/michigan-residents-continue-to-seek-concealed-pistol-licenses-record-numbers?cid=db_articles)

"As the battle for gun rights continues Michigan residents are “voting with their guns” by seeking out concealed pistol licenses at an increasing pace.

As of this month, 360,755 Michigan residents have an active Concealed Pistol License, according to the February 2013 Michigan State Police monthly report."

teumessian_fox
02-22-2013, 17:11
Well, thanx to the liberals most of mich is a war zone. Stupid demoRATs.

Maine
02-22-2013, 19:15
Same can be said for Mass. where I'm currently living. And if I'm not mistaken permits apps. were up 59% in 2012 from 2011.

mac66
02-24-2013, 08:44

What does that mean? Explain what that has to do with gun permits.

Not defending liberals or democrats. Detroit, Flint maybe a few areas have high crime rates but "most of Mich" is a pretty big generalization and blatantly not true.

Unistat
02-24-2013, 13:15

A bit of an exaggeration. In Detroit and Flint, sure warzone. Some of their surrounding suburbs, call it contested territory. Most of Michigan is pretty great tough.

G36shooter
02-24-2013, 21:55
362,000+ CC permits now, not counting the fact that we can OC.:supergrin: