Howdy [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

ilgunguygt
03-04-2013, 02:53
Howdy fellers!

I have been around GT for awhile but havent ever taken the time to click on the clubs link and see that we have a G21 club!

On to the matter at hand. I have a Gen3 G21(my favorite, love the slide finish and the finger grip grooves). It has a few mods. When I bought it it was unfired but had a lasermax guidrod laser installed. The previous owner purchased it from the dealer, ordered the laser, had the dealer install the laser, then traded it in three weeks later, lol! Back in early 2008 I gave 500 bucks for it, with the laser installed. I also picked up a used set of Mepro adjustable night sights, the steel ones. I have some aftermarket trigger stuff for it, but I dont know that I will ever install it, as I do use this gun for "serious social" work.

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m417/ljnowell/glock2.jpg

I will have to get a more clear picture tomorrow, that one plainly sucks, lol. And no, I didnt use crayon on my slide. I was painting the front sight ramp on my wifes 686 white for her to see better with white fingernail polish, and I figured I would give it a try. Painted it in white a wiped over it with a cotton ball with remover. That was back in 2008 and it still looks as good now as it did then. I like it.

silversport
03-04-2013, 05:49
welcome...not a lot of traffic down here but G21 specific stuff does occur...I am relatively new to these sections and check 'em most every day...enjoy the G21 as it seems you already do...nice score with the bonus laser...

Bill