ABSOLUTELY MUST WATCH: FBI tries to figure out Boston bombers motives [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : ABSOLUTELY MUST WATCH: FBI tries to figure out Boston bombers motives

Zombie Surgeon
04-26-2013, 11:00
If there is only one internet video you can watch this year, make this the one.

http://youtu.be/XgTmGIXT8ow

OctoberRust
04-26-2013, 11:07
ABSOLUTELY MUST WATCH

http://sfcitizen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/how-about-no-bear-450x268.jpg

Zombie Surgeon
04-26-2013, 11:14
I have nothing to add to this thread but I just want to make people believe I am smart an funny which I am actually not

I know bears shiite in the woods, not on other peoples threads.

G23Gen4TX
04-26-2013, 11:21
This is an Israeli satire show.

As an Israeli and an American I can tell you that thismismthe on going joke in Israel about the world and the way it deals with extreme Muslims.

American political correctness is what makes israelis look at the TSA as a joke (not that most Americans don't see it as a joke). In Israel, it's all about profiling. And it works. In America, it's all about "rights" which basically means everyone should suffer formthenactions of some idiots.

Zombie Surgeon
04-26-2013, 11:23
This is an Israeli satire show.

As an Israeli and an American I can tell you that thismismthe on going joke in Israel about the world and the way it deals with extreme Muslims.

American political correctness is what makes israelis look at the TSA as a joke (not that most Americans don't see it as a joke). In Israel, it's all about profiling. And it works. In America, it's all about "rights" which basically means everyone should suffer formthenactions of some idiots.

This is why after watching the video I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry.

OctoberRust
04-26-2013, 11:28
I secretly voted for Obama in 2012 so they wouldn't take my free phone and EBT....

To each their own man....

Zombie Surgeon
04-26-2013, 11:31
As you already know, I am a Paulistinian Juice hater. This is why I developed a sudden adverse reaction when I heard the actors in the video speaking Hebrew

Maybe you should see a head doctor.

OctoberRust
04-26-2013, 11:33
Maybe you should see a head doctor.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? Be honest.

Zombie Surgeon
04-26-2013, 11:34
Just out of curiosity, how old are you? Be honest.

Old enough to put you on my ignore list where you will join other antisemitic low lifers.

3..2..1..now you simply don't exist anymore.

TX OMFS
04-26-2013, 11:35
Most men don't have a brain until sometime in their 30's, FWIW.

OctoberRust
04-26-2013, 11:36
Old enough to put you on my ignore list.
3..2..1..now you simply don't exist anymore.

Wasn't aware you were to insecure about yourself. :rofl:

Good bye junior. :wavey: (at least I really hope you're in your teens, if you aren't I feel really bad for you.)

Zombie Surgeon
04-26-2013, 11:43
Most men don't have a brain until sometime in their 30's, FWIW.

And some never develop one. Like the Jew hating Paulistinian who hijacked this thread.

Heckler&Koch
04-26-2013, 11:58
Wasn't aware you were to insecure about yourself. :rofl:

Good bye junior. :wavey: (at least I really hope you're in your teens, if you aren't I feel really bad for you.)

OP can you see this message when I quote?

cyphertext
04-26-2013, 12:01
And some never develop one. Like the Jew hating Paulistinian who hijacked this thread.

How did you come to that based on what he posted? Maybe he simply did not like your video, the same as I did not care for it.

Zombie Surgeon
04-26-2013, 12:05
How did you come to that based on what he posted? Maybe he simply did not like your video, the same as I did not care for it.

look at his his previous postings. is that simple.
his head explodes if somebody says anything positive about the juice or Israel

Posted from my free Obamaphone

Mrs. VR
04-26-2013, 12:27
:shame: