Run, Hide, Fight? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a Beretta or a Glock to prote [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Run, Hide, Fight? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a Beretta or a Glock to prote

Mango40
04-26-2013, 12:15
http://pjmedia.com/blog/run-hide-fight/?singlepage=true

Run, Hide, Fight? When seconds count, the police are typically minutes away. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a Beretta or a Glock to protect yourself?

"You’re at your desk at work one day, watching the seconds and the minutes ticking ever so slowly by, longing for the moment when you can get up and head for the parking lot and freedom, when suddenly . . . uh oh.

In through the office door comes the guy who got fired a month ago, the guy you were happy to see let go, the guy about whom you and your coworkers said things like, “I wouldn’t be surprised if he came back with a gun some day.”

Some day is here, and so is the guy, and so is the gun.

What do you do now?"

Follow link for complete story.

capnjim01
04-26-2013, 12:59
Good article, I'm surprised the so many of the comments were pro gun.

pizza_pablo
04-26-2013, 13:28
Good article, I'm surprised the so many of the comments were pro gun.
I'm sure that's because about as many libs watch PJTV as Conservatives watch rachel effin maddow.

mixflip
04-26-2013, 13:33
I teach active shooter response for civilians (non-LEO) I use that video.

I agree a gun would be ideal in a logical world but non firearms folks dont use logic in most workplace environments. Guns are banned at most job sites.

RGbiker
04-26-2013, 13:33
A simple solution to the problem. Post a "Gun Free Zone" sign at door entrance, so the armed intruder will know it's against the law to enter with a weapon......:whistling:

wjv
04-26-2013, 14:06
I'm sure that's because about as many libs watch PJTV as Conservatives watch rachel effin maddow.

I refuse to listen to, or watch that guy. . . . :whistling:

mtnglide
04-26-2013, 14:08
A simple solution to the problem. Post a "Gun Free Zone" sign at door entrance, so the armed intruder will know it's against the law to enter with a weapon......:whistling:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kevinr20
04-26-2013, 14:38
There's a guy in my office building that often talks about being bi-polar and i saw him googling "violent thoughts and dreams" one day. He's on the verge of being fired for performance...or the lack of.

Makes you wonder what you really would do if you're unarmed at work and someone came in shooting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

coastal4974
04-26-2013, 15:02
What do you need a gun for when all you have to do is piss on him.

capnjim01
04-26-2013, 15:41
There's a guy in my office building that often talks about being bi-polar and i saw him googling "violent thoughts and dreams" one day. He's on the verge of being fired for performance...or the lack of.

Makes you wonder what you really would do if you're unarmed at work and someone came in shooting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

WELLLLLLL . So you're unarmed:whistling: It's like my CCW instructor told us. It's illegal to carry in my state in a restaurant that serves alcohol. He said if you come in the restaurant and he's there just sit near him.