So I wrote Feinstein... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : So I wrote Feinstein...

Glock20 10mm
04-26-2013, 13:17
And this is the response I got back...

"Dear XXXXXX :

Thank you for trying to contact me. I regret to inform you that your recent email message to my office was truncated.

Please know that I take the concerns of Californians very seriously, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. You may want to re-send your email so that I can respond appropriately.

Again, thank you for writing. If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
United States Senator

Further information about my position on issues of concern to California and the nation are available at my website, Feinstein.senate.gov. You can also receive electronic e-mail updates by subscribing to my e-mail list. Click here to sign up. And please visit my YouTube, Facebook and Twitter for more ways to communicate with me."

Truncated? In other words they didn't agree with what I wrote so this is their response.

Oh... here's Barbara Boxers response...

"United States Senate

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXXXXX:

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your views with me. Your comments will help me continue to represent you and other Californians to the best of my ability. Be assured that I will keep your views in mind as the Senate considers legislation on this or similar issues.

If you would like additional information about my work in the U.S. Senate, I invite you to visit my website, http://boxer.senate.gov. From this site, you can send a message to me about current events or pending legislation, access my statements and press releases, request copies of legislation and government reports, and receive detailed information about the many services that I am privileged to provide for my constituents. You may also wish to visit http://thomas.loc.gov to track current and past federal legislation.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

Please do not respond to this message. If you would like to comment on legislation, please visit my website and use the correspondence form at https://www.boxer.senate.gov/en/contact/policycomments.cfm."

CAcop
04-26-2013, 13:21
I got a different response when I sent mine out before the vote. It basically said FOAD.

ezthumper
04-26-2013, 13:24
Glock20...you are on her list, your email has been flagged for gun toting ebil persons.

HerrGlock
04-26-2013, 13:37
Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube

Glock20 10mm
04-26-2013, 13:43
Glock20...you are on her list, your email has been flagged for gun toting ebil persons.

Oh... I am sure I am on quite a few lists by now.

jfost11
04-26-2013, 14:16
So I wrote Feinstein...

That sounds about as productive as quickly closing a room entrance device upon your external genitalia.

okie
04-26-2013, 17:40
Very well done, Glock20:rofl::rofl:

Magnus2131
04-26-2013, 17:59
Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs)
Nice! Miss the old SNL.

JW1178
04-26-2013, 18:20
Automated response clearly. They don't have to listen to us, but we are suppose to listen to them.

ray9898
04-26-2013, 18:50
Automated response clearly. They don't have to listen to us, but we are suppose to listen to them.

Of course it is....these people get thousands of emails a day. There is not on Senator on either side of the aisle who is sitting at his desk responding to each email.

The most you could ever hope for is for some intern to check a box in a spread sheet relating to the topic. Considering those two, I am sure it is a waste of time.

Trapped_in_Kali
04-26-2013, 19:20
I haven't bothered to write her because I know how much good it would do.
I wish I could find a quote from her I read years ago where she actually said she didn't care what the people of California wanted, she knows best and would vote how she wanted.
And the sheeple of this once great state still keep voting her in every time.

redbaron007
04-26-2013, 19:29
Oh... I am sure I am on quite a few lists by now.

As I always say...if your going to be on a list....be #1! :rofl:

I know there are some I prolly don't need to be #1 on. :supergrin:

:wavey:

red

THEPOPE
04-26-2013, 19:31
LOL, Feinstein ain't gonna talk to the likes of YOU....you are a common, in her view, and not worth the ink or effort to respond in a way that could be considered a debate.

After all, you probably own one of those ugly black rifles that have that black thing that goes up...

Whatever the heil THAT means....

I am out-ski, dammit-ski....:cool:

el_jewapo
04-26-2013, 19:43
That sounds about as productive as quickly closing a room entrance device upon your external genitalia.

Pretty much. Communications with her should be limited to copious use of four letter words and pictures of the goat sex man.

Jade Falcon
04-26-2013, 20:56
Did you know the woman actually used to carry a gun? She had a CWP.

I have to wonder wtf happened?

Lakerdude
04-26-2013, 21:08
"""""

jaws48
04-26-2013, 21:23
OP...did your leg get wet? Just kidding...we get the same non responses from our very own John McStain but it don't stop me from pissing into the wind.