Background check website [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Background check website

bandit99
04-26-2013, 13:37
Can anyone recommend a website for background checks? I would like to find out if a relative's new boyfriend has a criminal record. It seems like most of the websites that Google turns up have bad reviews for over charging or not delivering.

jknight8907
04-26-2013, 13:40
Mind your own business?

Bruce M
04-26-2013, 15:10
https://www.NCIC.noway

Limited experience suggests that if one has to ask if has a criminal background, then he probably has a criminal background.

I might start with whatever jail/correctional facility is used to book prisoners in in your jurisdiction. That jail may have an online database of bookings. If not, then the court clerk's office might have a resource. But my guess is that whatever the information, it will prove essentially useless in altering the situation.

JuneyBooney
04-26-2013, 15:18
Can anyone recommend a website for background checks? I would like to find out if a relative's new boyfriend has a criminal record. It seems like most of the websites that Google turns up have bad reviews for over charging or not delivering.

Most states are online so just check the state court sites and see what comes up. But if he is white and you find a black dude with the same name or vice versa pay no attention. :rofl: