Known and Suspected Terrorists Can Buy Guns in America [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Known and Suspected Terrorists Can Buy Guns in America

HerrGlock
04-27-2013, 09:57
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/lautenberg-terrorists-guns#13670780764571&action=collapse_widget&id=8458618

tsmo1066
04-27-2013, 10:04
So Mother Jones is upset that suspected terrorists can get guns? (not convicted terrorists, mind you, merely suspected)

Does the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing tick them off as well, or do they only throw that concept in the toilet when it comes to firearms?

TK-421
04-27-2013, 10:34
I just love how the liberals claim all their anti-gun legislation is "Common sense", when in reality it's some really nasty legislation if you actually look into it, instead of taking it at face value like the libs want us to.

RHVEtte
04-27-2013, 10:36
In counter to Senator Lautenberg's bills, may I humbly suggest the Denying Undesirable Militant Boroughs Access to Second amendment Supplies Act. Key points of the 30,000 page bill include amendments to the following bills: 1934 NFA, 1968 GCA, and 1986 FOPA. Additionally, the bill contains provisions modifying aspects pertaining to the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as well as amendments to Dodd-Frank and the Community Reinvestment Act. Finally, in order to better identify members of political parties, the bill assigns uniforms to registered Democrat and Republican politicians: a clown wig and ball gag, and devil horns and pitchfork, respectively.
[/sarcasm]

See, compromise!

ithaca_deerslayer
04-27-2013, 11:33
Maybe we should secure our borders.

Spiffums
04-27-2013, 11:46
In counter to Senator Lautenberg's bills, may I humbly suggest the Denying Undesirable Militant Boroughs Access to Second amendment Supplies Act. Key points of the 30,000 page bill include amendments to the following bills: 1934 NFA, 1968 GCA, and 1986 FOPA. Additionally, the bill contains provisions modifying aspects pertaining to the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as well as amendments to Dodd-Frank and the Community Reinvestment Act. Finally, in order to better identify members of political parties, the bill assigns uniforms to registered Democrat and Republican politicians: a clown wig and ball gag, and devil horns and pitchfork, respectively.
[/sarcasm]

See, compromise!

That's too kinky to get outta committee and you know it! :rofl: