Gun fight NOT over, maybe never [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun fight NOT over, maybe never

THEPOPE
04-27-2013, 17:36
OK, my idea is, WHEN, not IF the feds win a vote on gun rights, or lack there-of, the same folks that vote FOR it should be forced to LIVE it....no matter WHO they think they are...messiah or not, if it ever passes, the security THEY enjoy, ought to be used on THEM, then let us see how fast they back-pedal on it...ten rounds is plenty for THEM, if it's plenty for US...( they should really ban pressure-cookers..)

Immigration laws....same thing...close the damned borders first, get the flood down to a trickle...NOW pass a bill that makes at least SOME sense...

HEALTH CARE, O'BUMMER-CARE....I am astounded at the fact that the very same folks that want me and you to cower and genuflect before their advanced intelligence, are NOW seeing the mistake they made, and want to opt out on it for not only themselves, but for their aides and minions of evil....

THAT is the danger of PASSING a bill, THEN trying to figure out what is in it....they voted for it, iron fist it down our collective throats, even though 90 percent of the public DON'T want it...( like the bail-out of private industry and banks that allowed the housing bubble to exist in the first place...) NOW of course, they want out.

They should only be allowed to pass a law IF they themselves can live with it themselves....then we shall see how many vote for it...this thing is gonna be a huge gov MONSTER that will take a generation to try and fix....

They don't have the money, unless they steal it from us...the gov does NOT produce ANYTHING, they take it from you and me, and spend it like drunken sailors on leave....and have the nerve to tell us they NEED more.

The IRS admitted to losing OVER 11 BILLION dollars OF OURS in fraudulent returns last year alone.... 11 BILLION, in ONE gov bureaucracy , not counting the thousands of bureaucracies that don't have to open their books to ANYone...

I NEED a grant to study the very important aspects of shrimp on a tread-mill....yeah, 3 million will get me started.

I am out of rants...not really. :cool:

aircarver
04-27-2013, 17:41
'Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom' ...

PIMking
04-27-2013, 17:50
The right to own guns will always be in danger, but don't go overboard with all the fear grab tactics that gun shops tend to push to push sales

Fox
04-27-2013, 18:25
The gun issue is part of a larger culture war. Urbanization and changing demographics favors the Left. But I think we can win on the gun issue at least, teach young people how to shoot and be responsible gun owners. Take your children hunting, do the same for your nieces and nephews.

HarleyGuy
04-27-2013, 19:03
The gun issue is part of a larger culture war. Urbanization and changing demographics favors the Left. But I think we can win on the gun issue at least, teach young people how to shoot and be responsible gun owners. Take your children hunting, do the same for your nieces and nephews.

We also need to teach the younger generation(s) to pay attention to elections, and how to vote in order to protect their freedoms and rights.

Equally important is to "pull their share of the weight" by joining the NRA, as well as other state-based organizations which will also protect their firearm rights.

LippCJ7
04-27-2013, 19:08
I don't think this fight will ever end unless something dramatic happens, dramatic like a Revolution.

HarleyGuy I have three voting age children, and I ask them each who they voted for and why, I don't criticize them for who they voted for, only that they educated themselves before they voted, I think that's the best a Father can hope for.