Electric Muscle Stimulator [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Electric Muscle Stimulator

BobRicks
04-28-2013, 17:56
Just got home from playing a round of golf, and the wifey had some chores for me to help her with. My back is aching! Hooked up my electric muscle stimulator, and sitting here surfing GT it sure does feel good!

Anyone else use a electric muscle stimulator? I sure am liking the one a friend gave me. It helps with tired and aching muscles and it feels wonderful while it is working!

Huaco Kid
04-28-2013, 18:02
They used one on me at the therapy place, a few years ago, after my arm went dead. They would adjust the intensity and I would get the "Frankenstein Claw" when it was turned WAY up.

They used one for my back, during therapy many years ago. It would make my dick leak.

BobRicks
04-28-2013, 18:07
They used one for my back, during therapy many years ago. It would make my dick leak.

That is almost TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!! :rofl: :rofl:

NeverMore1701
04-28-2013, 18:12
They used one on me at the therapy place, a few years ago, after my arm went dead. They would adjust the intensity and I would get the "Frankenstein Claw" when it was turned WAY up.

You're thinking of gonorrhea.

SouthpawG26
04-28-2013, 18:23
Its always just a matter of time before the inquisitive male mind decides to try to use it on......nevermind.

BobRicks
04-28-2013, 18:29
Its always just a matter of time before the inquisitive male mind decides to try to use it on......nevermind.

Nope. Not gonna try that! :rofl:

Hamilton Burger
04-28-2013, 19:46
OMG... WTF are you guys talking about? :rofl: :rofl:

'Fess up! You're doing it right now, aren't you?

:whistling:

JBG30
04-28-2013, 21:57
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That was fantastic, still laughing.

SunsetMan
04-28-2013, 22:14
That is almost TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Definately exceeded my information threshold.

I had a TENS unit used for physical therapy on my shoulder. I bought one too. I was fascinated by the thing and it did seem to take my mind off the shoulder pain. I haven't used it for months though.

jp3975
04-28-2013, 22:30
Ive been curious about them for a while. Never have felt like putting down the $$$ for one though.

skeeter7
04-28-2013, 23:06

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

To the OP, I use a TENS machine here and there for my back. It does seem to help loosen me up a little and I've noticed less pain with the sciatica. My mother just got a brand new one for her back and I guess it also does deep tissue massage. I tried it yesterday while we were visiting and it is such an improvement over my old one. I'm gonna have to do the paperwork and get one of those for sure.

Glotin
04-28-2013, 23:30
In college, sports medicine had me on a stim unit before/after games for muscle tears/aches. Also did daily treatment for physical therapy. Both pulsing and constant current. It usually worked pretty well.

itstime
04-28-2013, 23:58

:wow::wow::wow::wow::rofl::rofl:

janice6
04-29-2013, 00:06

When I worked for a large Medical Electronics company research department, I designed a implantable "Bladder Stimulator" with control from an outside radio source.

You sure you didn't get one of those?

jtmac
04-29-2013, 00:36
When I worked for a large Medical Electronics company research department, I designed a implantable "Bladder Stimulator" with control from an outside radio source.

You designed it with an encrypted authentication system, right?

...right?!

Hamilton Burger
04-29-2013, 01:21

...right?!

And he knows all the codes... mwahaha! :lol:

nursetim
04-29-2013, 01:46

...right?!

Yeah, the devinals "I touch myself" sets it off every time.:rofl: :alex: :animlol:

md2lgyk
04-29-2013, 06:36
My wife has a TENS unit she uses for neck and shoulder pain. They stimulate nerves, not muscles (hence the name Transcutaneous Electrical Neuron Stimulation). There are quite a number of brands on the market, some cheap, others not so much. We bought one that was recomended by her physical therapist. Cost around $100.

vikingsoftpaw
04-29-2013, 07:44

What? Like nobody ever heard of Electrojaculation...

fnfalman
04-29-2013, 07:46
I have an electrical muscle stimulator too. It consists of a pump unit...

Sharkey
04-29-2013, 08:23
What? Like nobody ever heard of Electrojaculation...

David Carradine probably heard of it. :whistling:

Used a TENS unit in PT and it felt great. So did the massage and chiropractic care but in the end stretching and core building exercises helped my back the most.

Mushinto
04-29-2013, 10:08
I have one (TENS), and have used it for back and neck pain.

It is wonderful.

Dennis in MA
04-29-2013, 11:41

I knew it - janice6 is really Dr. Leakey! :rofl:

Oh, and IBTL. Wow. Just wow.

mhambi
04-29-2013, 13:01
http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v386.gif