When did USA mean United Syria of America? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : When did USA mean United Syria of America?

Big Dog Dad
04-29-2013, 13:01
Can someone explain to me why we, as the United States, have the right to tell some other country how they can kill their people. It's OK if you kill them with A, B, or C. It's a no-no if you kill them with D. Here's a hint; Mind your own business. The last time I looked, we killed lots of people by dropping two, not one, but two nuke bombs on Japan. That was OK, but we are going to tell Syria how they can kill their people. Maybe if we minded our own business and took care of own people, less people in the world would hate us. Just an idea!

-=BDD=-

ray9898
04-29-2013, 13:11
Thank God someone was willing to tell Hitler what to do.

JohnBT
04-29-2013, 14:03
"how they can kill their people"

Their people? A country doesn't own people.

devildog2067
04-29-2013, 14:33
Can someone explain to me why we, as the United States, have the right to tell some other country how they can kill their people.

It's called "having a moral compass." You should try it sometime.

RonS
04-29-2013, 15:01
I have mixed feelings. Short term I think we should butt out because even if we went in, kicked ass, saved a million children from being murdered and left a functioning democracy our own media would declare that we were imperialists and only in it for the oil and undo all the good we did. On the other hand, one of these days one of these tin pot dictators is going to get big enough to have a real shot at screwing up the whole world and the time to take him down is when he is confined to one country.