Calif. woman accused of tainting OJ at Starbucks [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Calif. woman accused of tainting OJ at Starbucks

stevelyn
04-30-2013, 21:38
Outside of the obvious crime that was committed, not to mention a possible terror motivation, does anyone else besides me think that the suspect here could pass for Diane Feinstein's younger, but just-as-ugly sister? :shocked:

http://news.yahoo.com/calif-woman-accused-tainting-oj-starbucks-195053203.html

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/april-29-2013-photo-released-san-jose-police-photo-195053237.html?format=embed#mediaphotosbobaspotlightgallery=%2Flightbox%2Fapril-29-2013-photo-released-san-jose-police-photo-195053237.html

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/april-29-2013-photo-released-san-jose-police-photo-195053237.html?format=embed#mediaphotosbobaspotlightgallery=%2Flightbox%2Fapril-29-2013-photo-released-san-jose-police-photo-195053237.html

hpracing007
04-30-2013, 21:48
Man I could have sworn the title looked like "Calif. woman accused of taunting OJ (simpson) at Starbucks"

Anyways, get a rope.

kostnerave
04-30-2013, 21:50
[QUOTE=stevelyn;20235565]Outside of the obvious crime that was committed, not to mention a possible terror motivation, does anyone else besides me think that the suspect here could pass for Diane Feinstein's younger, but just-as-ugly sister? :shocked:

Yep all diane finsreins look a likes should be on a leash and head cover by a paper sack. Nasty thing.

JAS104
04-30-2013, 21:52
She DOES look like Dianne... As if I needed more reason to dislike her lol

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

TK-421
04-30-2013, 22:24
Good on that customer for being so vigilant and telling the manager, instead of just sitting there and not doing anything.

teumessian_fox
04-30-2013, 22:30
They don't know a motive?

Her name sounds like it could belong to a certain demographic, doesn't it?

oldman11
04-30-2013, 22:33
Kind of does look like her, doesn't she? Should do a DNA test on both of them.

Dennis in MA
05-01-2013, 09:38
Honestly - if that OJ touched her taint, I'd prefer it to be full of rubbing alcohol, too.

FullClip
05-01-2013, 09:47
Honestly - if that OJ touched her taint, I'd prefer it to be full of rubbing alcohol, too.

:rofl: and most decent folk think that taint is a verb..

HarlDane
05-01-2013, 09:47

Her name sounds like it could belong to a certain demographic, doesn't it?The name is Armenian, do you suspect she was going after Turks? :dunno:

OctoberRust
05-01-2013, 09:52
Write feinstein now! Clearly if they had smaller bottles of OJ (2 oz or less) she wouldn't have got so close to killing people.

Ban assault juice.

ChuteTheMall
05-01-2013, 09:55
taint right

JMS
05-01-2013, 10:09

Her name sounds like it could belong to a certain demographic, doesn't it?

She has an Armenian last name. Armenia is considered a country with a Christian majority.

coastal4974
05-01-2013, 10:20
This is the type of crime that is typical of left wing radical extremists

el_jewapo
05-01-2013, 11:23
I would think a "lethal amount" of rubbing alcohol would be pretty potent on the nostrils and taste buds when drinking it. You'd have to be pretty lit up already to not know you just bought a screwdriver.

FullClip
05-01-2013, 11:30
I would think a "lethal amount" of rubbing alcohol would be pretty potent on the nostrils and taste buds when drinking it. You'd have to be pretty lit up already to not know you just bought a screwdriver.

Kids have crawled under many a kitchen sink and drank Clorox, windshield wash fluid, dish detergent and a bunch of other stuff...all that taste pretty nasty. Little kids don't have a good sense of what is good and what is bad. If mommy or daddy hands them something, they just go "bottoms up".

JMS
05-01-2013, 11:37
Kids have crawled under many a kitchen sink and drank Clorox, windshield wash fluid, dish detergent and a bunch of other stuff...all that taste pretty nasty. Little kids don't have a good sense of what is good and what is bad. If mommy or daddy hands them something, they just go "bottoms up".

Good point, they should make her drink it as the first 'course' of punishment.

Dennis in MA
05-01-2013, 11:42

I once poured a goodly amount of Coke (tm) into an American Flag gasoline station full-of-lead lead painted glass back in the late 70's.

My dad had done the dishes the night before and unbeknownst to either of us, he squirted a goodly amount of dish soap INTO the glass and didn't rinse it out.

My mother told me to keep drinking after I told her it tasted bad. It foamed sort of odd. Got to the end and realized the error. Bleeech!!!!! Mom felt a little bad.

Around the same time of my life, I had a bowl of Chex cereal. Tasted funny. "Mom. This cereal tastes funny." "Oh be quiet and eat it!"

A minute later, my brother spit out his milk. "Ma. The milk is bad." I don't think Mom felt bad on that one. LOL

Steel Head
05-01-2013, 12:13
Good point, they should make her drink it as the first 'course' of punishment.

Put her in a hot room,give her the two bottles of her special refreshments lock room until a desirable outcome is achieved.
Problem solved:wavey:

el_jewapo
05-01-2013, 13:39

The existence of kids completely slipped my mind in this equation.:whistling:

Good call.