+++++Scott Walker for president+++++ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : +++++Scott Walker for president+++++

clint curtis
07-16-2013, 10:18
I think he would take this country in the right direction. I hear he is checking out other states public school systems. He wants to replace the way Wisconsin schools are run with something like they have going on in Alabama. The country needs someone with his brain power. Go Scott, Go.

RichardB
07-16-2013, 16:58
Who is scott walker?

Hoochrunners
07-16-2013, 18:13
Who is scott walker?

Current governor of WI.

Sinister Paige
08-25-2013, 14:14
I live in Madison and you have no idea how much he is hated here amongst the hippie crowd. :supergrin:

sombunya
09-03-2013, 21:09
I live in Madison and you have no idea how much he is hated here amongst the hippie crowd. :supergrin:

I like him a little bit more.

Happy Hunting
09-03-2013, 21:58
I like him a little bit more.

Me too. Hopefully he will sneak up on Christie. Cruz and Paul, while I really like them, would be better in a vp spot.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

BORNGEARHEAD
09-15-2013, 12:05
Wisconsinites are still waiting for those 250k jobs Walker is supposed to "create".

fx77
09-15-2013, 12:30
He really did a great job in WI, but he is little know across the country...it would take a lot of $$$ to have his name become a household one.

clint curtis
10-17-2013, 22:58
He really did a great job in WI, but he is little know across the country...it would take a lot of $$$ to have his name become a household one.

Koch Bros.

XNDR17C
10-18-2013, 06:07
Wisconsinites are still waiting for those 250k jobs Walker is supposed to "create".

Well if democrats, at the local, state and national level, would stop choking business with more taxes, more regulation and crap like Obamacare, and work in creating an atmosphere in which business can flourish, jobs would be created all over the nation, not just Wisconsin. Walker can only do so much when the national economy is against him and localities are run by democrats that believe taxpayers are just piggy banks The only reason he has gotten anything done in Wisconsin is because republicans have full control of state government. If the dems had control of just one side of the house, Wisconsin would'nt have gotten things like their concealed carry law or Act 10 which reigns in public sector unions, let alone try to create jobs.

An example of the democratic crap Wisconsinites have to endure. Walker and the republicans in Wisconsin have just passed bills to try and reduce property taxes with a $100 million dollar tax cut, and it was comical to watch democrats go nuts and rip the Walker administration for even thinking about easing the heavy tax load on the Wisconsin tax payer. After all the ranting and raving and accusations, the dems knew they had to save their political heads, so every democrat except for 5 voted for the tax cuts.

After the bills were passed, the dems were screaming at Wisconsin taxpayers that this was a waste of time and the cuts were so small that most people would'nt even notice it.

That was funny, because when democrats pass tax increases, they say in a soothing and calming voice that the hikes are so small that most people would'nt even notice it.

I think it will be damn near impossible to create 250k jobs in Wisconsin, because democrats will continue to throw monkey wrenches in everything they can in order to try and make Walker look bad. Democrats don't give a damn about the people, businesses or jobs in Wisconsin. They just want to get the governors seat and houses back so they can run the state into the ground again, like the democrats before them did.

Angry Fist
10-19-2013, 10:15
I just want a good solid leader we can all get behind. The fact that the party is so splintered is what's going to do us in.