Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementaryschool assembly [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementaryschool assembly

lethal tupperwa
11-11-2013, 07:23
Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementaryschool assembly in South Carolina, asked the audience for total quiet.
Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his handsonce every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.
Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my handstogether, a child in Americadies from gun violence.'

Then, little Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet andsaid: "Well, dumbass, stop clapping!;

qwiksdraw
01-02-2014, 08:06
Now let's be real about this, did little Darrell actually call him a dumb-ass?

Fred Hansen
01-02-2014, 08:53
Foghorn Leghorn - YouTube

walt cowan
01-03-2014, 20:18
and every time he clapped his hands...another american lost their health care.

maxmanta
02-08-2014, 20:42
Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementaryschool assembly in South Carolina, asked the audience for total quiet.
Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his handsonce every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.
Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my handstogether, a child in Americadies from gun violence.'

Then, little Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet andsaid: "Well, dumbass, stop clapping!;

The original version involves Bono telling an the audience how a child in Africa dies from starvation with every clap. The punch lne is delivered by a scotsman.