Well that's more like it! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Well that's more like it!

Kentguy
06-04-2014, 14:42
We have a big box sporting goods store "Fin, Feather & Fur" near my place where I pick up reloading supplies.

http://finfeatherfuroutfitters.com/canton-store-i-70.html

I just came back from there and boy was it good to see the shelves stocked with all sorts of goodies!
Bullseye, Unique, Power Pistol, 2400, HS6, W231, Autocomp and a ton of rifle powders from IMR, Hodgdon and well as Alliant. Primers - mostly Federal, CCI & Winchester, bullets from Nosler, Sierra & Hornady.

I spoke with the guy in charge of reloading supplies and he said that starting Monday till today, many of their back ordered supplies have started to arrive. They expect the rest of this (and next) month to finally be "some-what" caught up.
Hodgdon is still lagging in building that new facility and it may be well into the Summer (perhaps early Fall) before we start seeing powders like Universal hit the shelves.

Of course I had to pick up just a few items...:whistling: Hey I couldn't walk out empty handed - could I??? :supergrin:

SJ 40
06-04-2014, 14:57
Good news indeed which I hope is experienced all around the country. SJ 40

dbarry
06-04-2014, 16:07
Yeah, that is a great store. Nice people, well stocked.

garander
06-04-2014, 18:01
Yep, Just bought some unique at the middleburg fin a couple weeks ago.

attrapereves
06-04-2014, 22:18
Graf's local store in Missouri is pretty well stocked on rifle powder. Pistol powder comes and goes. Things seem to be getting better. Hopefully by the end of this year, things will back to normal.

Glock40man
06-05-2014, 03:55
I'm starting to see more powder, primers, and bullets in stock.:supergrin: But, new brass is still hard to come by.

sciolist
06-06-2014, 13:53
Wow, that is encouraging. But what is "new brass"? I thought it came from underground in pistol bays.