Hornady LNL scale and CS [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hornady LNL scale and CS

droptrd
06-10-2014, 06:30
Im kinda pumped about this. a few weeks ago I bought a new hornady LNL bench scale. Out of the box it wouldn't calibrate. I called Hornady CS. In an hour they sent me a UPS shipping lable. I sent the scale out the next day. 3 days later I received an email confirmation that they received the scale. 6 days later I had a NEW LNL scale at my door step. Works perfectly. 5 star customer service from Hornady!

I always read horror stories about companies CS and rarely see happy endings....Just wanted to share

Colorado4Wheel
06-10-2014, 10:45
Hornady treated me extremely well with the CS point of view.

WeeWilly
06-10-2014, 12:03
Im kinda pumped about this. a few weeks ago I bought a new hornady LNL bench scale. Out of the box it wouldn't calibrate. I called Hornady CS. In an hour they sent me a UPS shipping lable. I sent the scale out the next day. 3 days later I received an email confirmation that they received the scale. 6 days later I had a NEW LNL scale at my door step. Works perfectly. 5 star customer service from Hornady!

I always read horror stories about companies CS and rarely see happy endings....Just wanted to share

I have received the same level of CS from Hornaday, multiple times.

I do have to say all the reloading companies have given me great CS. I broke one of the tabs off my RCBS 1010 scale, totally my fault. I called to ask if I could buy replacement beam, explaining I did through my negligence and they just shipped me a whole new 1010 scale, free of charge.

The only slightly spotty CS I have ever gotten was from Lee and really, spotty is a relative term. The CS I have received from Lee would still surpass just about any other normal company, just at times not quite up to Hornaday, RCBS and Dillon standards, but then, their products usually cost a little less as well.

If the whole world's CS was as good as the reloading industry, IMO it would be a much more pleasant world.

ca survivor
06-10-2014, 16:38
looks like the CS is better than the QC :rofl: