Fishin nun [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Fishin nun

okie
07-07-2003, 09:50
A nun is fishing and she catches a fish. And a man comes up to her and says, 'Wow, that's a nice damn fish!' and she's shocked and she tells him, 'You shouldn't speak to me like that, I'm a nun!' But he says, 'No, that's the name of it: it's called a damn fish.' And the nun says, 'Oh.'

So the nun goes back to the monastery and tells the mother superior, 'Look what a nice damn fish I caught!' and the mother superior says, 'You shouldn't speak to me like that, I'm a mother superior!' but the nun says, 'No, that's the name of it: it's called a damn fish.' So the mother superior says, 'OK, give me the damn fish and I'll clean it.'

So the mother superior goes to the monsignor and says, 'Hey Monsignor, look what a nice damn fish the sister caught!' and the monsignor says, 'You shouldn't speak like that, you're a mother superior!' but the mother superior says, 'No, that's the name of it: it's called a damn fish.' So the monsignor says, 'OK, give me the damn fish and I'll cook it.'

So later they all have dinner and there's a new brother in the monastery. He looks at the fish and says, 'Wow, that's a nice fish.' And the nun says, 'I caught the damn fish.' And the mother superior says, 'I cleaned the damn fish.' And the monsignor says, 'I cooked the damn fish.' And the new brother says, 'Wow, I like this damn place already