Penn State Baby [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Penn State Baby

ERASER
09-09-2003, 21:21
Subject: Penn State > A Penn State graduate is drinking in a Florida bar, when he gets a call on his cell phone. He hangs up, grinning from ear to ear, and orders a round of drinks for everybody in the bar because, he announces, his wife has just produced a typical Pennsylvania baby boy weighing 25 pounds. Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but the Nittany Lion diehard just shrugs, "That's about average up home, Folks. Like I said,"My boy's a typical Pennsylvania baby boy. He'll play in JoePa Stadium someday." Congratulations showered him from all around, and many exclamations of "WOW were heard. One woman actually faints due to sympathy pains.

Two weeks later, he returns to the bar. The bartender says, "Say, you're the father of that typical Pennsylvania baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth. Everybody's been makin' bets about how big he'd be in two weeks. We were gonna call you. So...how much does he weigh now?"

The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds." The bartender is puzzled, and concerned. "What happened? He already weighed
25 pounds the day he was born."

The former Nittany Lion father takes a slow swig from his Yuengling, wipes his lips on his sleeve and says, "Had him circumcised."

waktasz
09-10-2003, 14:26
nice avatar :p

ERASER
09-10-2003, 14:34
LOL......Will the coincidences never end? Another Philly guy!

waktasz
09-10-2003, 14:50
You in philly too? whereabouts?

Right now I'm at school in Bethlehem but I live just south of the airport in phila.

ERASER
09-10-2003, 15:29
I live in South Philly..........less than a mile north of the stadium area......small world, huh?

HAVOC
09-10-2003, 17:25
So you're saying Pa is full of enormous pricks? OK then...

Although I heard it was Texas...