Girls with guns ??? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Girls with guns ???

cliffw2000
10-11-2003, 19:21
Somehow I stumbled over here. I don't recall how. I just read the post asking for more creative ideas for post. :)

Well, (lol) I have one. How about (lol) you ladies post pictures of yourselves with your guns (lol).

I'm sure the word would get around and your area would have a lot more traffic (lol)

And ladies please don't be offended. As far as I am concerned two of the most beautiful things on earth are Ladies and Guns... :)

I did a search and found this one regarding a post on XD Talk just a few days ago...

http://timgodsgraphics.homestead.com/files/Girls___Guns.jpg

kf4zra
10-11-2003, 19:59
great pic.

oh and IBTL

John

cliffw2000
10-11-2003, 20:07
Originally posted by kf4zra
oh and IBTL

What is IBTL?

G23Adam
10-11-2003, 23:31
But those girls are clearly models, they have their fingers on the triggers :)

CarolinaJen
10-12-2003, 08:04
Originally posted by G23Adam
But those girls are clearly models, they have their fingers on the triggers :)

Exactly! I *am* offended.

Jen.

Melissa Ann
10-15-2003, 13:47
How's this one?? It's what one might see at my house, at least, if one is an "uninvited guest"

melissa and mossy (http://www.eastontacticalops.com/tigger/IMG_0576.JPG)

(it's currently too large to post the actual picture... i'll fix that later)

cliffw2000
10-16-2003, 00:11
There you go... :)

I would not want to be looking down the mean end of that one.

Vic303
10-19-2003, 14:07
But which firearm do you want in the picture?? Decisions, decisions!;g

10-28-2003, 20:21
Originally posted by Melissa Ann
How's this one?? It's what one might see at my house, at least, if one is an "uninvited guest"

melissa and mossy (http://www.eastontacticalops.com/tigger/IMG_0576.JPG)

(it's currently too large to post the actual picture... i'll fix that later)

A little gun oil and some 0000 steel wool will clean up those rusty spots nicely. I like your homeland defense tool. You can be MY neighbor!

Melissa Ann
11-05-2003, 14:45
So how are things in Michigan? My mom's family is from up in Alpena. It's about time I got out there for a visit.

Thanks for the tip on the steel wool. Funny, I clean the handguns all the time. Don't ever really think about the shotgun. ;g oops. my bad.

L8R :)

pck50
11-08-2003, 22:04
Wow, you certainly made my evening! LOL. Very nice pic.
Kinda feel bad for the poor dude that may get out of line with you, LOL.
Hi Im Pete, Im from New York. Kindly feel free if there may ever be anything that I may be able too assist you with. Please dont also hessitate too stay in touch either.

P.S. - By the way I dont know about guns and ladies being the very most beautiful things in life, personally I know you even got a Korth beat in beauty, and you know that say thats the finest handgun.
LOL !

Have A Very Wonderful remaining weekend.

A new Friend,

Pete

Originally posted by cliffw2000
Somehow I stumbled over here. I don't recall how. I just read the post asking for more creative ideas for post. :)

Well, (lol) I have one. How about (lol) you ladies post pictures of yourselves with your guns (lol).

I'm sure the word would get around and your area would have a lot more traffic (lol)

And ladies please don't be offended. As far as I am concerned two of the most beautiful things on earth are Ladies and Guns... :)

I did a search and found this one regarding a post on XD Talk just a few days ago...

http://timgodsgraphics.homestead.com/files/Girls___Guns.jpg

Jarhead
11-10-2003, 14:41
Here is a picture of a one of my students her first time with a shotgun.

http://www.customdefense.com/images/gail-mossy.jpg

She quite enjoyed the experience - Note" no fingers on the trigger!

G23Adam
11-11-2003, 00:22
Originally posted by Jarhead
Here is a picture of a one of my students her first time with a shotgun.

She quite enjoyed the experience - Note" no fingers on the trigger!

Nice shotgun, Mossberg?

Jarhead
11-11-2003, 22:56
Originally posted by G23Adam
Nice shotgun, Mossberg?

yup, chocoate pistol grip stock, speedfeed fore end, wilson combat springs and follower. other action work to make it nice and slick.
Gun is currently serving the citizens of Indiana as it was sold to an officer there - also a member of this board.

pck50
11-12-2003, 13:27
yup, choate pistol grip stock, speedfeed fore end, wilson combat springs and follower. other action work to make it nice and slick.
Gun is currently serving the citizens of Indiana as it was sold to an officer there - also a member of this board.

LOL !

Don't you mean too say Choate Grip? LOL. Girls will be Girls !

pck50

Originally posted by Jarhead
yup, chocoate pistol grip stock, speedfeed fore end, wilson combat springs and follower. other action work to make it nice and slick.

Jarhead
11-12-2003, 23:36
yeah, yeah whatever, I was working., It was late, Forced Overtime - and spelling has never been my forte