View Full Version : Poptarts

Opie
11-24-2003, 17:08
1) Open one packet
2) Insert in microwave for 20 seconds.

Enjoy!

Cali-Glock
11-24-2003, 17:16
Come on...! I thought the laziest bachelor food was mac & cheese. At least ya gotta boil water there! I used to mix mac & cheese with a can of Stag Dynamite Chili! (Truly would not make this dish with any other canned chili - when I tried - I typically threw it out rather than eat it.) Mmmm - good and easy 5,000 calorie bachelor meal! One of these day's I am going to have to make this mess for my wife!

allanc
11-24-2003, 17:26
Originally posted by Opie
1) Open one packet
2) Insert in microwave for 20 seconds.

Enjoy!

1) Open one packet
2) Eat

Opie
11-24-2003, 17:49
I usually don't use the microwave for myself either, but if I were to go all out and make breakfast for the family I would use it.

Patricia
11-24-2003, 18:56
It's funny, I'm willing to make my 6 yr old just about anything for breakfast. I think it is the most important meal of the day and insist he eat something. I offer homemade french toast, eggs and bacon, etc. What does he prefer? Poptarts!! He tells me it's ok because they have vitamins in them (he read that on the box). ;P ;P

WolfmanGK
11-24-2003, 20:37
Originally posted by allanc
1) Open one packet
2) Eat

Generally, I prefer this method. The filling can get too warm, and when they're cold they're just as good.

Mild Bill
11-24-2003, 23:07
A toasted Brown Sugar-Cinnamon PT with melty butter on the back...

One of my all time favorites!

;c

Glkster19
11-25-2003, 05:29
Originally posted by Mild Bill
A toasted Brown Sugar-Cinnamon PT with melty butter on the back...

One of my all time favorites!

;c

I 2nd that, however, the Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon is even better!

MrsKitty
11-25-2003, 15:08
Originally posted by Sidearmor
It's funny, I'm willing to make my 6 yr old just about anything for breakfast. I think it is the most important meal of the day and insist he eat something. I offer homemade french toast, eggs and bacon, etc. What does he prefer? Poptarts!! He tells me it's ok because they have vitamins in them (he read that on the box). ;P ;P

At least he reads ;)

true believer
11-25-2003, 22:38
2 frosted strawberry poptarts in the toaster every morning...and big glass of oj to wash them down..and sometimes you even get a surprise:) :)

okie, i'll buy breakfest when we meet..;e ;e
bob

J Sand
11-26-2003, 01:38
Originally posted by Cali-Glock
Come on...! I thought the laziest bachelor food was mac & cheese. At least ya gotta boil water there!

I go a step beyond that and just buy the "Easy Mac & Cheese". Four minutes in the microwave and dinner is served.