The Food Forum is killing me! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Food Forum is killing me!

SanduneCC
11-24-2003, 22:52
I come to GT for some gun talk and all I can think about now is Hot Wings, Pork Sandwich, Egg Rolls, Enchiladas, .... I can't concentrate anymore! Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop!!! ^2

Patricia
11-25-2003, 09:30
Me too!! I have found that I am checking this forum more than any others right now. ;P

Eddie C.
11-25-2003, 11:09
Hey just be happy and loosen your belts!;)

12-03-2003, 20:19
Originally posted by Eddie C.
Hey just be happy and loosen your belts!;)

Much more of this place and I'm gonna be waaaayy beyond belt loosening! We're talking flip flops because I won't be able to reach the laces and sweat pants because zipping up pants is a distant memory! I'm saying this site causes "rag on a stick" bathing, where Richard Simmons shows up at my house in tears....;T ^4 ~1

Yes, I'm gonna love this new forum.

J Sand
12-05-2003, 21:20
The worst part is that I always come on here before I go to bed and I hate it when I go to bed hungry.

Aaron
12-20-2003, 23:21
I had to put away the cocked and locked Browning Hi-Power in place of the G30 because the "hammer bite" on the "love handles" was a pain during concealed IWB carry....And then to see these recipes... ;1

But thanks to the late-Dr. Atkins, I'm half-way to reclaiming one of my favorite carry guns... ;+

DaleGribble
12-21-2003, 03:10
I usually don't read to much in the Clubs section of GT, but this forum has been the exception.

This forum is going to be the death of us. Pretty soon were gonna need a dieting forum! ;f ;f ;f