The Leader of the Planet of the Apes, Mr. Dubya [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Leader of the Planet of the Apes, Mr. Dubya


PT111
12-07-2003, 16:41
This is frightingly real! ;f ;a ;f ;a ;f ;a ;f ;a ;f ;a ;f ;a ;f ;a ;f

http://home.houston.rr.com/msayeg/MonkeyBush.jpg

true believer
12-07-2003, 16:45
hey pt, you should put your mug up there, thats scary;P
;e ;f ;e ;f
bob

jawjaboy
12-07-2003, 16:46
And your point is??

RMTactical
12-07-2003, 16:58
Sure buddy...;Q ;g

podwich
12-07-2003, 17:02
Well, golly! I guess I'll just vote for Hillary then! ;Q

J Sand
12-07-2003, 17:02
Originally posted by jawjaboy
And your point is??
Yeah...What is your point?

SMUNK
12-07-2003, 17:15
I guess your taste in guns is fairly similar to you taste in politics, that is to say poor. PT111?

Let me guess, you also drive an old mitsubishi eclipse with 5 times as much money invested in it as it's worth.

Nice haircut too.

J Sand
12-07-2003, 17:35
PT111...you got it all wrong. Its time to set you straight. Clinton is the leader of the apes. http://www.funnypart.com/pictures//FunnyPart-com-makingclinton.jpg:) :)

PT111
12-07-2003, 17:46
Originally posted by SMUNK
Let me guess, you also drive an old mitsubishi eclipse with 5 times as much money invested in it as it's worth.


How did you know I drive a Mitsubishi? Are you stalking me?
Regardless of what I drive, I do ensure that it's Japanese-made as I would like to own a quality car that you don't have to FORD (Fix Or Repair Daily) ;g

JHS
12-07-2003, 19:11
I like it when Texacan's eat each other.;f I am sure Molly E. approves. ( I hate that witch)

SMUNK
12-07-2003, 20:36
Originally posted by PT111
How did you know I drive a Mitsubishi? Are you stalking me?
Regardless of what I drive, I do ensure that it's Japanese-made as I would like to own a quality car that you don't have to FORD (Fix Or Repair Daily) ;g

The same logic (or lack thereof) inspires people to make consistently and predictably bad decisions. You're obviously not the brightest star inthe galaxy. Mitsubishi.

And although I have owned Fords I now motor in somthing new and Bavarian.

calzoom
12-07-2003, 21:03
J Sand/PT111

I found both your post offensive. However amusing. Then again I pray you never find yourselves in a position of responsibility as I doubt you could handle yourselves any more honorably than just demonstrated.

ChuteTheMall
12-07-2003, 21:06
Happy Pearl Harbor Day, you Mitsubishi driving sneak attacker.

How soon we forget, even during wartime.:(

Gary W Trott
12-08-2003, 06:06
Originally posted by PT111
How did you know I drive a Mitsubishi? ...I do ensure that it's Japanese-made as I would like to own a quality car...
Dear PT111,

Not to hijack the thread but do you have any numbers to back up your assertion that Mitsubishis are more reliable than Fords in particular, or big three products in general? While I do hear a lot of good things about the trouble free longevity of some Japanese autos, Mitsubishi has not been the maker being discussed. Happy holidays, Gary

Berto
12-08-2003, 06:26
Jeez,welcome to "The Lighter Side"......;Q

cannoneer
12-08-2003, 08:44
pt111
you did have a picture posted for the one that did not have a picture but you put it in the wrong place you put it under pt111

and again Your point is.

PT111
12-10-2003, 00:10
Originally posted by Gary W Trott
Dear PT111,

Not to hijack the thread but do you have any numbers to back up your assertion that Mitsubishis are more reliable than Fords in particular, or big three products in general? While I do hear a lot of good things about the trouble free longevity of some Japanese autos, Mitsubishi has not been the maker being discussed. Happy holidays, Gary

Hey Gary, in all honsety, I don't drive a mitsubishi, I just said that b/c some guy assumed that I drive one, and I just played along with it. What I drive is highly irrelevant, but if you must know, I drive a Toyota Camry 2001. Feel better?