Just took my SE commercial checkride... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Just took my SE commercial checkride...

Superfueler
12-16-2003, 11:35
....and I passed!! Its a good feeling, now I feel like a 'real' pilot. Starting on my multi next week, looking forward to it. Hopefully I can get it done quicker than my SE, but this isn't a good time of year, cause of the weather.

BillCola
12-16-2003, 12:32
Good deal Superfueler...my heartiest congratulations!!!

I've worked up to the Comm checkride about 3 times and let it slip away...I am sooo lazy. Maybe this will inspire me, or maybe I'll go take a nap.

BTW - What are you doing your multi in????

My DE hit me during my multi checkride. Bastid.

Superfueler
12-16-2003, 15:35
I am doing my multi in a Duchess. I knew my DE fairly well, so I wasnt't too nervous, and he didn't pick on me too much. If a DE ever hits me, I'll just hit him back, then call the FAA when I get on the ground......

Actually my CFI dope slapped me once, but that was cause I was being a dope.....lol

glockatlanta
12-16-2003, 17:45
Congrats! ;Y Passing the checkride sure is satisfying, isn't it?

Medpilot 2
12-16-2003, 20:57
Originally posted by glockatlanta
Congrats! ;Y Passing the checkride sure is satisfying, isn't it?

Yeah, no kidding. To me it was like a big weight lifted off my sholders. :)

Superfueler
12-16-2003, 21:08
Yup, it feels good. It will feel really good when I get my multi done, and can start looking around for a job. Not sure if I can get anything without my CFI, but I know quite a few people in the area that might be able to hook me up.

Medpilot 2
12-17-2003, 05:13
Once you get your 135 mins, I know Flight Express is usually hiring. Not the best company to work for, but it's a great way to build time.

http://www.flightexpress.com/

That's where I got a 1000 hours of multi in just under a year.

M2 Carbine
12-17-2003, 22:02
Congratulations;+