The Blonde and the Truck driver [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Blonde and the Truck driver

slightlyabnorml
12-18-2003, 07:49
As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of the car,runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers his window, and she says" Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing part of your load."The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street, where he stops at the next red light.The blonde catches up with him again. She runs up to the truck, knocks on the door, and again she says," Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing part of your load." The truck driver ignores her and continues driving down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again.All out of breath the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, and knocks on the door. The truck driver rolls down his window and again the blonde says," Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing part of your load." When the light turns green the truck driver races to the next light, When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of his truck and runs back to the blonds's car. He knocks on he window and as she lowers it, he says....

"Hi my name is Kevin, it's winter in Missouri and I'm driving the Damn SALT TRUCK!