Stubb's Moppin' Sauce [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Stubb's Moppin' Sauce

Neal
12-31-2003, 19:08
A while back I read a thread on sauces and someone, I think it was Patrol Mom, recommended this sauce. I grilled some chicken thighs tonight using no other seasoning other than the Moppin' sauce. They were VERY good. Even my wife loved them, and she's a picky eater. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

Neal (lover of good food)

Phil306
01-01-2004, 10:05
I love the Stubb's Marinades too. Especially the pork and beef marinades. Good stuff all around...

PatrolMom
01-01-2004, 11:02
Originally posted by Neal
A while back I read a thread on sauces and someone, I think it was Patrol Mom, recommended this sauce. I grilled some chicken thighs tonight using no other seasoning other than the Moppin' sauce. They were VERY good. Even my wife loved them, and she's a picky eater. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

Neal (lover of good food)

Excellent! I hope there were no napkins on the table! One tip on grilling with sauce...put the sauce on towards the end of the cooking cycle...as the sugars tend to burn and alter the flavor of the sauce. ;)

Neal
01-02-2004, 23:44
Originally posted by PatrolMom
One tip on grilling with sauce...put the sauce on towards the end of the cooking cycle...as the sugars tend to burn and alter the flavor of the sauce. ;)

Now you tell me !!!! Oh well it was good anyway, and I'll remember the tip for next time.