If you live in Atlanta--read this!!!! Great place to eat!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : If you live in Atlanta--read this!!!! Great place to eat!!

Dogbite
01-03-2004, 18:14
Ok--Its on Powers Ferry rd in Marietta.This place is incredible,Its called Sal Grosses.Myself and 2 other guys went to eat there a little while back.It is a Brazilian steak house--about 20.00 a head,and worth every penny.You have a little wheel on your table that is half green and half red.Red means stop coming to my table,green means BRING IT ON!!Guys come to the table one after another with 15 different types of meat--sword fish,top sirloin,bottom sirloin,bacon wrapped steaks,and on and on and on.I think it was the best food i have ever eaten.Very nice place,people look hurt when you dont want anymore.They bring the meat to the table on large swords,and things like that--its great.Dont bring any kids,its not worth it.You will eat yourself silly.Go light on the huge buffet items(side items).once they started bringing the meat,you forget they serve sides.ENJOY!!!!Meat eaters unite!!!!!!!!!!

The Pontificator
01-04-2004, 09:09
Sounds like Atkins heaven! ;)

Shoeless
01-04-2004, 13:17
I have been to another of these Brazilian steak houses (Fogo di Chao) and it was delish, only more expensive than the one you went to.

Thanks for the tip!

Shoeless

Bill D
01-04-2004, 20:55
Where about on Powers Ferry is the place- sounds great!

Dogbite
01-06-2004, 18:50
Hey bill,you go windy hill rd to powers ferry--take a right,and it will be on your left next to houstons.

GeorgeAtl
01-07-2004, 07:54
Just what I need....another restaurant I need to try!!

Yeah...

Shoeless will vouch for my "Svelte" bod.......

Bill D
01-07-2004, 13:44
Thanks.

Shinichi
01-08-2004, 14:40
Definitely try Fogo de Chao on Piedmont, 1 block south of Peachtree!
All you can stand to eat, and the scenery ain't bad either.

Had a guy who owns a Brazilian restaurant from Brazil turn me on to this style of food. Excellent. Go hungry!;c