Hot new weight loss patch [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hot new weight loss patch

Peevee
03-27-2004, 20:40
Want to lose weight the fast and easy way. No pills to take with every meal, no shakes or chocolate covered cardboard bars. Just apply a patch, leave it on for up to 24hrs. Then apply another one.
But the best part is, they work. My best friend has lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks. I just started on them and I lost 2 pounds in 1 week.
They have fewer side effects than most diet pills. So they don't make you nervous. They give you energy, but don't keep you awake.
They contain chromium which helps regulate your blood sugar. So they are great for low carb dieters.

Click on the link below to learn more..............
www.nexagenusa.com/silhouettemilan

Marzipan
03-28-2004, 00:31
can nursing mothers use it? The website didn't say. If not, anybody got info on how I can get back to my pre-pregnancy weight?

Peevee
03-28-2004, 06:22
The patches are not contraindicated in nursing mothers. But like all medications or supplements, it is recommended that you consult your physician before using. If you'd like to e-mail me your address, I'll send you a brochure with a list of ingredients that you can show to your doc.
One of my up lines is an airline pilot. He has to have any medications checked out by the National Aviation Association. This product passed their inspection, because it contains all natural products.
If you'd like more information e-mail me at...
angiev715@hotmail.com

Thanks

The Pontificator
04-05-2004, 06:53
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/spam2.jpg