Happy Birthday reinbeau! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday reinbeau!


c-mama
04-12-2004, 20:12
;x ;x ;y ;y ;y ^a ^a ^a ^c

Have a really great day!

Marzipan
04-13-2004, 02:10
I didn't know it was your Birthday! Have a fabulous day!!! ;x ;x ;x ^c ^c ^c

P.S. So...how old are you you? Twenty nine;) ;) ;) ?

reinbeau
04-13-2004, 04:45
Thanx so much you guys! As for how old I am, I'll stick to my grandmother's calculations, and I'm celebrating the 19th anniversary of my 29th birthday! ~2

It's so strange. I remember my first mother-in-law at 81 looking me in the eye and so sincerely saying that she looked in the mirror and saw this ancient old lady but she didn't feel old at all. I'm not ancient looking (yet!!) :) but I really do know what she meant. Oh well, consider the alternative! ;f ;a ;f

Edit: Oh, and by the way, Crochetmama, howse about a birthday present for both of us??!?

c-mama
04-13-2004, 06:40
Originally posted by reinbeau
Edit: Oh, and by the way, Crochetmama, howse about a birthday present for both of us??!?

I'm trying, I'm trying! Still no contractions. :( I've been in bed for a day with this nasty cold and an ear ache. I've been playing phone tag with my OB so I was up all night taking Tylenol and Sudafed. <sigh> I think I'd rather be in labor than dealing with this ear!

ATL Peach Girl
04-13-2004, 07:18
Happy B-Day!!!! ;y ;x ^a

ATL Peach Girl
04-13-2004, 07:19
Originally posted by crochetmama
I'm trying, I'm trying! Still no contractions. :( I've been in bed for a day with this nasty cold and an ear ache. I've been playing phone tag with my OB so I was up all night taking Tylenol and Sudafed. <sigh> I think I'd rather be in labor than dealing with this ear!

Two words Deb!!! CASTOR OIL ;f (but be sitting on the throne)

(is that an old wives tale about how castor Oil starts labor??)

c-mama
04-13-2004, 07:24
Originally posted by ATL Peach Girl
Two words Deb!!! CASTOR OIL ;f (but be sitting on the throne)

(is that an old wives tale about how castor Oil starts labor??)

I have heard that it works, but I'm not quite sure I can stomach it!

;0

Marzipan
04-13-2004, 13:35
Go offroading in a jeep or 4x4, move furniture, clean like the in-laws are coming, take long walks, eat spicy foods, etc. These are all old wives' tales that I've been told to try.

reinbeau
04-13-2004, 17:17
Originally posted by Marzipan
Go offroading in a jeep or 4x4, move furniture, clean like the in-laws are coming, take long walks, eat spicy foods, etc. These are all old wives' tales that I've been told to try. Ha! I was going to say, a nice long ride on a hard-tail chopper has been known to bring about labor! ;f ;f ;f

c-mama
04-13-2004, 17:24
Originally posted by reinbeau
Ha! I was going to say, a nice long ride on a hard-tail chopper has been known to bring about labor! ;f ;f ;f

Know of one I can ride?
;f