I'm back - tired, but back! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I'm back - tired, but back!

c-mama
04-19-2004, 12:24
Well, everything went really well with labor and delivery - very fast - not pain free, but that's what drugs are for!

The hospital stay was the longest - we needed to stay 48 hours after delivery. Some may say "take advantage", but honestly, I was going stir crazy. Being stuck in a hospital room for that long is just enough to bring on that postpartum depresstion.

We had a great room - my friend's mom is a nurse there and got us this "day room" which is actually two rooms. There was a couch, love seat and 3 chairs in it and best of all, private. It was nice to be treated like royalty.

Logan is doing great. The other kids love him and no one seems to be jealous.

Scott will be posting pictures periodically on Kenaniah's web site (http://www.kenaniah.com) if you are interested.

Right now I am so exhausted I don't have energy to read GT or even to crochet - it just relaxes me to the point of falling asleep!

Thanks for all the well wishes! I'll try to get caught up on the happenings at GT soon.

:cool:

reinbeau
04-19-2004, 17:36
Now you just rest up and take care of that new little guy. One thing I've not learned yet, how many boys and how many girls? I've got two grown boys, never went for the third...or tried for a girl, their father had three sets of four boys in the family, and I wasn't going to keep trying against those odds! ;Q

Not to make this all about me, but you know what is really kinda sad? I've met the man I wish was my children's father, and I'm too old now to have more. Really, I can't see having babies at 48 or 49!! I know women do it, but.....nah, I'll be happy with grandchildren. In a few years! ;)

Anyways, take care and give that little guy a kiss for me.

c-mama
04-19-2004, 18:10
4 boys 2 girls. We had the 2 girls first and then boy after boy!

http://freepatriot.com/imagewarehouse/april19weboutput/april19-2978.jpg

I can honestly say we are done!

I'm sure you'll make a wonderful grandma when the time comes!

MrsKitty
04-19-2004, 22:48
Those are some beautiful children!

Rest up, while you can;)

GlockBlocker
04-19-2004, 23:05
;P Did the Auld's have another kiddo??? I swear it was just a few months ago that I was looking at pictures online from the last hospital baby delivery. And I think they were pretty recent! ;i Anyway, congratulations on the kiddo. Glad you had a happy healthy baby. :)

P.S.-Are y'all Catholic or Mormon? ;) :)

TammiJ
04-20-2004, 01:14
Your kids are beautiful! You are truly blessed! ;w

reinbeau
04-20-2004, 03:21
What a gorgeous bunch! :)

seb
04-20-2004, 05:25
Great looking kids, just enough girls to clean the house and enough boys to do yard work. Scott and you should'nt have to do anything for the next 18years..Wishful thinking, huh.