Tribute to Veterans [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to Veterans

freepatriot
04-21-2004, 10:56
I didn't serve, but my dad and Granddad did.

Here's a salute to all of you veterans who walked the wall so that we could sleep safely at night.

Alex_Knight
04-21-2004, 11:25
Originally posted by scottauld

Here's a salute to all of you veterans who walked the wall so that we could sleep safely at night.

Same here. ;? ;? ;? ;?

Chopperdog
04-21-2004, 19:59
Originally posted by scottauld

Awesome post. Our military really sacrifices a lot to keep us free here. I spent 8 years in the Navy, following in my Grandfather's footsteps. He was in WWII in the Navy, and I was proud to serve in the same service as him. God bless all who have served, who are serving and protecting us presently, and those who will serve in the future.;?

Glockman67
04-21-2004, 21:59
nice touch to the mods for getting this club started, even though it had an ugly start.

My great uncle stormed the beaches of Normandy and he served under General Patton. Several months later he was honorably discharged - injured in combat - got shot in the rear.;P

Unfortunately, I never got a chance to meet him:(

gman67

Eddie C.
04-25-2004, 14:45
Thanks fellas. God Bless you and keep you safe always.

;? ;w ;? ;w ;? ;w ;? ;w ;? ;w ;? ;w ;? ;w ;? ;w ;?

guncrazy17
04-26-2004, 21:20
I'm still serving (retire in Jan.) and still want to thank my brothers in the military, past and present. Freedom isn't free!
Thank you all and God Bless America!