Whipppieeee [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Whipppieeee

grunge
06-16-2004, 08:51
I will start out the club by saying, I love my kahr and it has never given me any problems.

It is a pm9 two tone, bought almost 2 yrs ago.

Had several FTFs in the first 100 rounds.

I should say that hand cycleing hollowpoints will someime ftf on first round, but only hand feeding. If I pull it back and lock the slide and release it never ever fails.

drofnas
06-16-2004, 11:16
In my PM9, my second try, I carry CorBon's Powerball. They act like hollowpoints when they hit something, but they feed like round nose. Good stuff. I haven't had problems with the CorBon 115+P's, but I figure better safe than throwing my expensive gun at them.

The powerball are 100 grain +P's. They sing!

PowerBall site (http://mysite.elixirlabs.com/index.php?uid=12665&page=1607)

drofnas
06-16-2004, 11:16

drofnas
06-16-2004, 11:19

Catbird
06-16-2004, 14:45
That's happened to most of us at one time or another.

I usually go back and EDIT my duplicate post by deleting the text and replacing it with a period (".").

drofnas
06-16-2004, 20:33
Thanks.

If "delete" is listed as an option, it seems you should be able to do it. How silly of me!?

stepper
06-17-2004, 07:55
I too, love my PM9! I bought mine April of 03 and I don't even remember any problems during the break-in period. It has been flawless with every and all ammo I've fed it. I probably have a good 1,000 rounds through it so far.

My dad bought his PM9 the day after I did and he hasn't had any problems with his either.

payandgo
03-07-2010, 19:52
I just got a new p380 and upon close inspection I found the slide will move sideways on the frame at the muzzle end. It seems that the poly frame is very flexible at at that point. Is this normal? Thanks in advance.

fsilberf
03-14-2010, 06:01
I just got a new p380 and upon close inspection I found the slide will move sideways on the frame at the muzzle end. It seems that the poly frame is very flexible at at that point. Is this normal? Thanks in advance. It's funny, but I recently noticed that on my P9. If I wave the empty gun side to side I feel/hear a bit of shaking/looseness. I was wondering if I had shot the gun loose. (I haven't noticed any decrease in accuracy; maybe because the barrel/slide fit is still tight.)

However, there is far less rattling when the gun is loaded (maybe the extractor pressing on the bullet helps tighten things up.