the "LETS BAN ALL THESE STUPID FORUMS" forum! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : the "LETS BAN ALL THESE STUPID FORUMS" forum!

bryan cc tx
06-29-2004, 09:52
:) ;c

ambassador
06-29-2004, 10:27
Great idea Einstein...and while we're at it lets ban guns, alchohol, cars, trucks, trains, eating, drinking, breathing and pissing! ;?

bryan cc tx
06-29-2004, 10:32
;z

hey man calm down, we got our texas forum! thats all we need.

i would never ban the above things you mentioned, only the G19 forum!:(

;c

ambassador
06-29-2004, 12:18
Bryan cc tx,
I get alittle worked up at anything that threatens to curtail freedom, and you should too. GT has a policy that NO forum can be created unless 50 persons indicate an interest in joining. If any proposed fora fails to achieve this minimum number of members it cannot come into existence. People voting for what and who they want has always struck me as a very fair way to do things...and I almost forgot, it has a name...its called DEMOCRACY.

Medpilot 2
06-29-2004, 12:37
I can see what bryan is talking about. Some of the new forums start up and only last a few weeks before they just die out.

I'm thinking it should take 100 or more people to start a new forum. People get all excited about creating a new forum and then never post in them. I'm all for new forums and having some diversity here, I just hate to see dead forums.

Just my $.02 :)

Patricia
06-29-2004, 18:41
Was it really necessary to post this there and in GnG. I think you made your point. ;Q