The perfect IPSC production gun (?) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The perfect IPSC production gun (?)

mc_oliver
06-30-2004, 18:49
Join me in my prayers to get this gun approved in the IPSC list. ;)

http://www.vincepinto.com/ipsc/cz75sp01A.jpg

batangueno
06-30-2004, 19:26
WOW;G, meron na ba sa PB nyan...magkano?

glck17
06-30-2004, 20:30
ang ganda naman yan!:cool: may balita na ba sa presyo? availability?

mc_oliver
06-30-2004, 22:57
Mey balita din ako yung tanfoglio mag lalabas ng production gun din. It'll be patterned after their HC Custom(?) na naka long dust din with a capacity of 18 rounds. Yehey!

Sana affordable...;Q

Eye Cutter
06-30-2004, 23:26
Yes! Mc_O san mo nakita yung pic ng CZ 75B Police Special? Yan yung sinasabi sa amin ni Chito Canteras since late last year (sa Battle of the Gun Clubs). Sabi niya CZ will come out with a model specifically for IPSC Production Division.

Problem is, how will IPSC rule regarding the new 18 rd mags? Will it be allowed to be used in the regular CZ75Bs and 85Bs? Kung mag-rule si Darth na legal to use in old CZ's, ayos na ayos yan!

Eye Cutter
06-30-2004, 23:27
e galing pala sa website ni Darth Vader yan e! matignan nga kung i-rule na legal for PD

mc_oliver
06-30-2004, 23:49
Dito yan doc.

BE Discussion (http://brianenos.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=13012&st=60)

Any news kung magkano?

bulm540
07-01-2004, 07:03
I may shoot production next year and i am leaning towards a CZ type gun.

Eye Cutter
07-01-2004, 07:21
don't forget to consider the Para P16-40 or P18-9 LDA.

ogiebb
07-01-2004, 07:23
ang sarap naman ipanglaro nyan;f ;f ...pwede kaya yan? ...

Eye Cutter
07-01-2004, 07:37
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Mey balita din ako yung tanfoglio mag lalabas ng production gun din. It'll be patterned after their HC Custom(?) na naka long dust din with a capacity of 18 rounds. Yehey!

Sana affordable...;Q

This is just my personal observation and I'm still biased towards the CZ's. The CZ and Jericho are sold about the same price. The Tanfoglios are still below 30K. But why buy something cheaper but can cause you potential headaches later on? Specially our nature na butingting nang butingting!

IMHO, I can't figure out what the problem is with the Tanfoglios. Most local tanfoglios i've seen are jam-ma-matics and parating nag-du-dud.

The same goes for the Jericho 941s, but not as often. They're generally more reliable and have less problems than the tanfogs.

I'm not saying the CZ's are not problem free. Remember when we shot the del de guzman cup last december at armscor, i was using my 85B and it kept on opening to slide lock? It must probably been shooter induced (my hand hitting the slide stop) but taurus also experiences the same problems in his 85B. Another weakness of the CZ's is that the slide stop easily breaks.

But generally, the CZ's perform better and are more reliable than the tanfogs and jerichos i've encountered.

Opinion ko lang po ito! please take lightly with a splash of Tentay's patis!

;K

Valor1
07-01-2004, 08:40
Why is the Jericho more reliable than the Tanfog's? Isn't that the Jericho uses parts manufactured by Tanfoglio excpet for the barrel which IMI made themselves. What gives? CZ is of course the most reliable compared against jerichos and tans except of course for the slide stop. Can't they do anything about it?

Eye Cutter
07-01-2004, 17:53
I really don't know. The jerichos are overbuilt for sure compared to the tanfoglios. I'm sure tanfoglio owners will disagree. but I had a tanfoglio once and I disposed of it less than 1 month I bought it bec. of reliability issues.

9MX
07-01-2004, 18:22
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
This is just my personal observation and I'm still biased towards the CZ's. The CZ and Jericho are sold about the same price. The Tanfoglios are still below 30K. But why buy something cheaper but can cause you potential headaches later on? Specially our nature na butingting nang butingting!

But generally, the CZ's perform better and are more reliable than the tanfogs and jerichos i've encountered.

Opinion ko lang po ito! please take lightly with a splash of Tentay's patis!

;K

very true, just ask homogenizer;z he was able to bend the barrel and with his destructive powers, his tangfog would no longer fire on DA
;f

kaya ba ni volta yan?;a

mc_oliver
07-01-2004, 19:48
The good thing about all of this is that now you can have a race-ready gun direct from the factory. At least now they're heeding the call of IPSC shooters for "better" factory equipment. My only hope is that they don't put too much premium on this and make it as expensive as the Para.

But just the same, dumadami na options. :)

Saruman
07-01-2004, 19:53
meron ba in .40 option yan?? mga 17 rounds pwede na..:) :)

bulm540
07-01-2004, 19:59
As a far as Vince Pinto is concerned, this gun is as sure as approved. They had a problem with the plus 2 bases.

Eye Cutter
07-01-2004, 23:04
Yeah, accdg to Darth Vader, it's almost certain it will be PD legal.

I got this text message from our Gun Club President, Mr. Louie Dionisio. The SMS goes:

"Requesting Team PB Production shooters' presence next week, Tuesday, 1500hrs, PB Range for consultative dialog with CZ International Directors Milan Turkulja and Peter Konopka."

Ayos!!! Baka magbigay ang CZ Intl. ng mga bagong CZ 75 SP01 Tactical for our "evaluation"! Hehehe, Ivan, mark your calendar!!! pero teka, baka hawakan mo lang mabasag na agad! Huwag na lang kaya!?!

Eye Cutter
07-01-2004, 23:11
IMO, FO front sights do not give a significant advantage over plain black or painted front sights except in terms of accuracy and speed of sight acquisition. Maybe for tired old eyes, which it helps in drawing the focus to them.

paltic
07-02-2004, 00:00
dapat mai-discuss sa CZ yung firing pins na madaling mabali, firing pin stop (roll pin), slide stop, trigger rebound spring breakage, etc... ang dami pala no?;g

batangueno
07-02-2004, 00:36
Doc, baka may group buy discount dyan ha, balitaan mo kami. :)

glck17
07-02-2004, 00:51
Baka pwede isama nyo ko dyan sa group discount.:)

bulm540
07-02-2004, 05:45
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
IMO, FO front sights do not give a significant advantage over plain black or painted front sights except in terms of accuracy and speed of sight acquisition. Maybe for tired old eyes, which it helps in drawing the focus to them.
Been there and had to go back to plain black on black. I had the tendency to rush my shots whenever i saw that fiber optic sight.

Eye Cutter
07-02-2004, 06:26
Originally posted by paltic
dapat mai-discuss sa CZ yung firing pins na madaling mabali, firing pin stop (roll pin), slide stop, trigger rebound spring breakage, etc... ang dami pala no?;g

paltic: noted! sigurado makakarating lahat ng mga reklamo sa kanila.

Eye Cutter
07-02-2004, 06:34
Originally posted by mc_oliver
The good thing about all of this is that now you can have a race-ready gun direct from the factory. At least now they're heeding the call of IPSC shooters for "better" factory equipment. My only hope is that they don't put too much premium on this and make it as expensive as the Para.

But just the same, dumadami na options. :)

yeah, para rin tayong formula 1 or rally racing. Test bed ng manufacturers what the shooters prefer and use. That's what IPSC is trying to push the gun manufacturers. To give the end users more bang for the buck with options and better technology! In the end, we will benefit for it!

Eye Cutter
07-06-2004, 06:04
We were able to meet with Mr. Milan Trkulja and Mr. Peter Konopka, Marketing General Manager and Regional Sales Manager respectively of CZ UB.

We were able to discuss with them some of the problems and suggestions encountered with the CZ'z during ipsc competition shooting:

1. they promised to address the problems specially the slide stop and firing pin roll pin, trigger return spring breakages.

2. come out with factory 17 rd magazines to retrofit into the current CZ75's and 85's by doing away with the magazine channels similar to the jerichos and tanfoglios.

3. We also asked if they can provide a new trigger with a different curvature to fit smaller hands better.

4. I also asked that they send or make available rubber magazine base floor plates bec. sometimes, you can release the floor plate accidentally during mag change and also to protect the mags when dropped.

5. I asked them to provide different front and rear sight heights.

6. We also asked that more spare parts and accessories be made available at PB Dionisio.

The new CZ75 SP01 Tactical will be available by Oct-Nov of this year, but the price is not yet set.

They will be at the DSAS this Thursday so you guys going to the gunshow this week will be able to discuss with them about the CZ line of firearms.

9MX
07-06-2004, 06:27
Nice to know that CZ reps are here, it means they value the Philippine Market. :)

Saruman
07-10-2004, 10:14
I saw the Compact Model of the CZ75 SP01 Tactical,.. NICE!!!. Will consider selling the IPSC Model for 1 of them Standard Sized babies.. Lets see this Nov.:) :) :) :) :)

Czecho
07-20-2004, 18:52
Gentlemen,
Just asking. Will the barrel of the CZ-75 compact fit the CZ-Po1? Any ideas on when they are coming out with the Tactical? Thanks.