Olivia has arrived! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Olivia has arrived!

Vic303
07-06-2004, 21:54
Hi everyone, if you had not seen the thread Nestor started for us a week or two ago about the impending arrival of my husband Dave's & my baby Olivia Rose, well, she HAS ARRIVED!!;f YIPPEE! Dave has posted a couple pics here: http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=258168
As we get more pics, they'll be posted too.
Thanks to all you good folks for our support over the last couple months!
--Vicky

SouthernGal
07-07-2004, 09:26
Nine pounds? Geez. That'd kill me for sure. Hurts me to think about it.

Melissa Ann
07-07-2004, 10:47
CONGRATULATIONS! New babies are so wonderful. Glad everyone's healthy and doing well. She's a beautiful baby. The pic of mom and baby sleeping is quite precious.
Take care,
Melissa :)

HAWK11K
07-07-2004, 10:52
congratulations for your little ;w .

:)

Jaegergirl
07-07-2004, 10:54
9 lbs! oh my!;f

congratulations! glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Vic303
07-07-2004, 12:25
Actually, middle-sized Olivia is smaller than her brother who weighed 9lb 9oz at delivery. Big sister Emmie weighed a paltry ;) 8lb 3oz.

Mrs. VR
07-07-2004, 14:15
she's beautiful, congratulations!

ps- our middle one (Emily) has Rose as a middle name, and I considered the name Olivia when I found out I was expecting number 3, but he would have made a funny looking Olivia:)

MrsKitty
07-07-2004, 16:37
I love the napping photo ;3

tinagrrl
07-08-2004, 01:29
Just saw the pictures now (been off line for a rest).

What a beautiful baby!! Great pics! Send more.

Hope everyone is well.

seb
07-09-2004, 05:03
Congrats Vic on the new baby. Olivia is a wonderful name for a girl. Glad you are both doing well, hope everyone adjusts to the little one and you are able to get lots of sleep.
Terrie

SouthernGal
07-09-2004, 09:40
Originally posted by Vic303
Actually, middle-sized Olivia is smaller than her brother who weighed 9lb 9oz at delivery. Big sister Emmie weighed a paltry ;) 8lb 3oz.

You're a better woman than I am! I absolutely cannot even fathom carrying a near 10 pound child.

Vic303
07-10-2004, 07:09
Originally posted by SouthernGal
You're a better woman than I am! I absolutely cannot even fathom carrying a near 10 pound child.
It's not so hard really ;), when you only gain less than 20lbs TOTAL for any given birth! I was VERY fortunate to keep the weight OFF during pregnancies, as I already was 'carrying' enough excess...Avoided gestational diabetes & pre-eclampsia during all pregnancies too! Woohoo! Good, because high BP & diabetes run in my family. The real problem was the bad bronchitis I got during each pregnancy. I shoulda bought stock in Depends...;g

Jaegergirl
07-10-2004, 18:17
It's not so hard really ;), when you only gain less than 20lbs TOTAL for any given birth! I was VERY fortunate to keep the weight OFF during pregnancies, as I already was 'carrying' enough excess...Avoided gestational diabetes & pre-eclampsia during all pregnancies too! Woohoo! Good, because high BP & diabetes run in my family. The real problem was the bad bronchitis I got during each pregnancy. I shoulda bought stock in Depends...;g

lucky lady, you! having 9+ lb. babies and gaining less than 20 lbs! both my boys were right around 8 lbs. and i gained 60 LBS with each. ;P guess not having any morning sickness didn't help matters. i'm still trying to lose that last 10 lbs and my youngest just turned 3. ;g

at any rate, enjoy that new little angel of yours. :)

Hodaka
07-13-2004, 11:58
Hi everyone, if you had not seen the thread Nestor started for us a week or two ago about the impending arrival of my husband Dave's & my baby Olivia Rose, well, she HAS ARRIVED!!;f YIPPEE! Dave has posted a couple pics here: http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=258168
As we get more pics, they'll be posted too.
Thanks to all you good folks for our support over the last couple months!
--Vicky

I completely missed this post.. congratulations!

My wife is at 39+ weeks now. I sure hope this baby gets here soon :)

c-mama
07-13-2004, 12:09
Originally posted by Hodaka
I completely missed this post.. congratulations!

My wife is at 39+ weeks now. I sure hope this baby gets here soon :)

Wow! Keep us posted, Hodaka and congratulations!

Hodaka
07-15-2004, 12:03
oddly enough, I didn't realize what forum I dropped into when I searched for news on Olivia :) I didn't mean to intrude :)

I've posted news here:

http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=266245

;f

now back to the regularly scheduled program..