Bogs Patch [Archive] - Page 2 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bogs Patch

Pages : 1 [2]

casmot
08-20-2004, 23:10
Originally posted by Single Stacker
Mga pre:

Paki sali ako sa order for 1 t-shirt with collar and 2 pcs. of patches.

Casmot,

paki estimate na lang ako ng size I think I am somewhere between batangueno and 9mx. Kasing size ko ata si Doc Eyecutter.

Thanks just let me know how to pay.

Regards to all

SS

;2 I will bring the shirt samples at the Bustos Shoot, next sunday, so those BoGs shooting can all check their sizes.

ppts799
08-23-2004, 03:07
guys, just a thought . . .
a few of us plan to have dinner this thursday, QC area (request ni casmot) - maybe dencios fronting abs-cbn. for those who are not going to the bustos shoot and want to see the sizes, would you like to meet up there as well??? from what i've gathered, even the design is not 100% final yet (with or without bandila ng estados unidos). so if you guys want to meet up to finalize sizes and design, just let us know. if you want to change venue, request casmot :) kung ayaw niyo, dinner nalang kami...

without knowing the sizes, it seems nobody would be willing to shell out money to an uncertain fit. without the money, casmot can't start printing. without printing, no shirt. para maumpisahan na . . . so that after finalizing design, sizes and payment, in less than a week may bagong bog shirt na tayo.

... maybe a chance to meet the newbies too (also oldies we haven't met).

whatever you guys decide, let us know please.

antediluvianist
08-23-2004, 03:52
I am willing to pay up sight unseen. I mean, I ordered XXL shirts. Whether it fits fine or like a pyjama I don't really care I could use both.

Just let me know if there is a drop off point in Makati anywhere. I can't get out to Dencio's this week. Or I can send a check to somebody by courier/messenger.

As long as it says "BOG" and doesn't have a picture of Elizabeth Ramsey's face on it, I'll be happy!

9MX
08-23-2004, 05:37
Originally posted by antediluvianist
I am willing to pay up sight unseen. I mean, I ordered XXL shirts. Whether it fits fine or like a pyjama I don't really care I could use both.

Just let me know if there is a drop off point in Makati anywhere. I can't get out to Dencio's this week. Or I can send a check to somebody by courier/messenger.

As long as it says "BOG" and doesn't have a picture of Elizabeth Ramsey's face on it, I'll be happy!

ante,

no problem. i think i'm the nearest bog in your location. i'll just email you how to send the check to me.

ppts,

i'll be there this thursday.

jmy
08-23-2004, 08:49
Originally posted by ppts799
guys, just a thought . . .
a few of us plan to have dinner this thursday, QC area (request ni casmot) - maybe dencios fronting abs-cbn. for those who are not going to the bustos shoot and want to see the sizes, would you like to meet up there as well??? from what i've gathered, even the design is not 100% final yet (with or without bandila ng estados unidos). so if you guys want to meet up to finalize sizes and design, just let us know. if you want to change venue, request casmot :) kung ayaw niyo, dinner nalang kami...

without knowing the sizes, it seems nobody would be willing to shell out money to an uncertain fit. without the money, casmot can't start printing. without printing, no shirt. para maumpisahan na . . . so that after finalizing design, sizes and payment, in less than a week may bagong bog shirt na tayo.

... maybe a chance to meet the newbies too (also oldies we haven't met).

If I feel better by Thursday,I'll probably be there.Been sick for the past few days.

jmy

9MX
08-23-2004, 09:58
Originally posted by jmy

el pres,

get well soon and please come.ppts will miss you;g

cznayr
08-23-2004, 19:57
pwede ba makijoin sa dinner?.. just post the agreed meeting place whether Dencio's or gerry's ...

ppts799
08-23-2004, 21:19
Originally posted by cznayr
pwede ba makijoin sa dinner?..
abay, syempre;c
so kahit dinner lang, we'll just finalize time and venue.

9MX
08-23-2004, 22:21
Originally posted by ppts799
abay, syempre;c
so kahit dinner lang, we'll just finalize time and venue.

i guess we have to come up with a decision on the shirts and patches, kung sino andoon, yun na.

sexitary,

why don't you narrow down the choices, lets have poll before the thursday meet.

11 pages na ito. see BOGS Patch II:)