Bogs Patch [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bogs Patch

Pages : [1] 2

9MX
07-11-2004, 03:53
BOGS,

Don't you think its high time we come up with our patch (and a 2004 t-shirt)?

Deenoh,

Wanna volunteer to design the patch? I would if I could but the right side of my brain couldn't handle this job;f

Maybe we can tap the manufacturer doing Team PB's patches.

Waddya think?

jmy
07-11-2004, 05:01
Originally posted by 9MX
BOGS,

Don't you think its high time we come up with our patch (and a 2004 t-shirt)?

Deenoh,

Wanna volunteer to design the patch? I would if I could but the right side of my brain couldn't handle this job;f

Maybe we can tap the manufacturer doing Team PB's patches.

Waddya think?

I'm for it.Deenoh,go ahead,design the patch and shirt.By the way,make the shirts collarless.You see,I'm allergic to collars.
THANKS.

jmy

Alexii
07-11-2004, 05:55
A BOG patch is a terrific idea. Maybe we can forgo the shirt this year to prevent the issues of sizes. Let's just provide our own shirts to attach the patch on an agreed location (eg. left arm or left part of the chest).

Eye Cutter
07-11-2004, 07:24
Team Band of Glockers (Team BoG). hmm, sounds more like mahjong players rather than glock enthusiasts!

casmot
07-11-2004, 07:27
I'm all for it too, patches and shirt.^c ^c ^c

9MX
07-11-2004, 08:08
we can also opt to use the orig. bogs shirt design for a rectangular patch

jmy
07-11-2004, 08:26
In regards to shirt sizes,just make sure there is a XXXXS for ppts.

jmy

doctabako
07-11-2004, 09:27
Originally posted by 9MX
we can also opt to use the orig. bogs shirt design for a rectangular patch

Guys, just curious, tried a search for the BOGs logo, found a thread for the shirts(circa 2003) but the attachments were already taken away. What does the Band of Glockers logo look like? Can anyone please post a picture? Thanks. I'm also in on the new patches and shirt.:)

attyjpl
07-11-2004, 09:56
i totally agree;z

let's start with the patch muna. flexible kasi ang patch -- pwede sa t-shirt, jacket, cap, jeans or even sa brief ;f

pareng deenoh tirahin mo na! :)

FAlvar
07-11-2004, 10:56
I like the idea of a patch or T-shirt. Ballcaps too! Para tayong mag po political rally!;f

horge
07-11-2004, 16:42
I think this is way overdue.

I'm fairly sure I've run into many of you several times at the Gun Shows, but haven't actually 'met' you. A patch would be great for instant recognintion, to be followed by fformal introductions.

Even if you just post the full-color design here, with explicit dimensions, a stranger like myself can have it made at one of those patch-making shops in MegaMall or **insert your favorite bangketa row here**. Sana, kung merong usual part 2 ang GunShow this October, we all wear the patch on a ballcap or something, so we can introduce ourselves.

It's been really frustrating trying to meet up with other BoGs.
If I, with a decent amount of online participation, can feel really left out of some 'inner clique' of old-time BoGs, how would more timid posters/lurkers feel, trying to meet up with you?

I'm dumbfounded that I know more, and am more (for lack of a better word) familiar with, some Americans posting on THR or TFL. I've actually met up with two of them already, despite the considerable barriers of distance, and yes, cost --and many more were eager to meet up, and make it easy for me to find them. As for BoGs, Doc Alvin --to whom I owe a lot, is the only I've personally met among you. There have been quite a number of no-shows after PM'd appointments.

I don't think my appearance is THAT objectionable, to make 'em bolt at the last second and leave me standing there, heheh.

Now, I've tried to be a good forum member, contributing what I can, but...
If you old timers are going to be the only ones distributing this 'patch' within your familiar network, amongst yourselves, then guys like me --living right in Metro Manila, for goodness' sake-- might have less and less reason to try to participate.

JM2P

jmy
07-11-2004, 20:58
[QUOTE]Originally posted by horge
I think this is way overdue.

I'm fairly sure I've run into many of you several times at the Gun Shows, but haven't actually 'met' you. A patch would be great for instant recognintion, to be followed by fformal introductions.

[b]Even if you just post the full-color design here, with explicit dimensions, a stranger like myself can have it made at one of those patch-making shops in MegaMall or **insert your favorite bangketa row here**. Sana, kung merong usual part 2 ang GunShow this October, we all wear the patch on a ballcap or something, so we can introduce ourselves.

It's been really frustrating trying to meet up with other BoGs.
If I, with a decent amount of online participation, can feel really left out of some 'inner clique' of old-time BoGs, how would more timid posters/lurkers feel, trying to meet up with you?

I'm dumbfounded that I know more, and am more (for lack of a better word) familiar with, some Americans posting on THR or TFL. I've actually met up with two of them already, despite the considerable barriers of distance, and yes, cost --and many more were eager to meet up, and make it easy for me to find them. As for BoGs, Doc Alvin --to whom I owe a lot, is the only I've personally met among you. There have been quite a number of no-shows after PM'd appointments.

I don't think my appearance is THAT objectionable, to make 'em bolt at the last second and leave me standing there, heheh.

If you old timers are going to be the only ones distributing this 'patch' within your familiar network, amongst yourselves, then guys like me --living right in Metro Manila, for goodness' sake-- might have less and less reason to try to participate.

horge,
In our next get together,we shall PM you.

jmy

9MX
07-12-2004, 01:08
to make things simple, we can use the existing logo and just place "PHILIPPINES" under it.

websense down that is why i can surf:)

deenoh
07-12-2004, 04:06
Originally posted by 9MX

Deenoh,

Sorry, I cant draw/design anything to save my life. Maybe someone else can take point for this project.

I have some knowledge on web site designing, I can try to make one soon. Just dont know what to put in it.

antediluvianist
07-12-2004, 07:11
We would need some slogan(s)for our T-shirts, caps etc. Here are some early tries :

BOGS do it more reliably.

BOGs do it with plastic.

BOGS have more bullets in their guns.

BOGS are indestructible.

Everyone wants to be a BOG.

BOGS are good with their fingers.

BOGS reload quick.

Well, just some early attempts......

doctabako
07-12-2004, 07:52
;z

9MX
07-12-2004, 08:46
Bogs bash Nashe;I

deenoh
07-12-2004, 11:33
Originally posted by horge
There have been quite a number of no-shows after PM'd appointments.

JM2P

Horge,
You made some good points about how challenging it is to recognize a BOG member. When I first joined this group, I went as far as personally sending emails to individual BOG members so that I could set a meeting with them. After that I slowly got to know the other members by attending the meetings, informal or otherwise. A little effort on my part but I did get the chance to know the members more personally.
Some of us meet at least once a month, these meetings are not posted here on the forum but we do try to invite as many people as we can (especially those we have not met personally). If you want, PM me your cell number and when there's a date set for the next informal meeting, I'll be sure to inform you :)

For the other new members or lurkers who want to meet up in one of the get together, PM me also your cell numbers and I'll text you when and where the next meeting will be.

jprj
07-12-2004, 18:36
Patch, shirt, caps or even car stickers, I like them all. Someone, somebody please work on it...

mc_oliver
07-12-2004, 20:01
Anybody has a scanner? If you do, can you send me a hi-res pic of the left and right hand portion ng glock?

Here's my email: osoliva@yahoo.com

Thanks.

ppts799
07-12-2004, 21:27
my internet time really isn't like what it used to be...;Q lots of work to be done, and need to catch up on sleep (or hindi ako tatangkad ... oops, too late)

first off, i'd like to thank judge for treating the group for merienda last thursday (too bad i was too full to eat).

many thanks also to jmy for treating us to dinner that night :cool: :cool: grabe, busog to death kami.

horge : i'm sure jmy, judge, saruman, deenoh, homogenizer, wunder9, attyjpl, vino, 9mx, batangueno, eyecutter, and i would have been more than happy to meet up with you had we known you were at the gunshow when we were there. i posted my pre paid mobile number in the other thread for anybody to use. i even went to the gunshow fri and sat to make sure i get to meet new members.

there are "smaller groups" within BOG but never did any of these "groups" make anybody unwelcome. as deenoh mentioned some us (no curfew, can "takas" from family, want simple dinner) meet more often than others but we make it a point to invite both old and new members (many can attest to this). so just let us know if you want to join any funshoot, gimmick, dinner, etc.

i remember when deenoh was a newbie . . . when vino was a newbie . . . when 9MX was a newbie . . . now they are even more active than i am ;a ;c ;c

ppts799
07-12-2004, 21:36
pahabol . . .

sa 2004 annual magazine, may litrato ng lalaking nanalo sa production na may suot na shirt nakalagay "team glock". kulay ng "team" ay pula, kulay ng "glock" ay itim o puti. gusto niyo bang palitan nalang natin ang salitang "glock" at ilagay "bog"? baduy ba?

naaalala ko lang sa mga ibang suggestions dati na ang susunod na shirt ay pang BOG, pero hindi lang pang glock kasi marami na ang naka cz, para ord, daewoo, sirang tanfoglio, armscor, sti, etc.

mc_oliver
07-12-2004, 21:42
Originally posted by ppts799
... para ord, daewoo, sirang tanfoglio, armscor, sti, etc.
Uy, mey pinaparinggan! Bumabawi si Mr. Sexytary! ;f;f

deenoh
07-12-2004, 21:46
naaalala ko lang sa mga ibang suggestions dati na ang susunod na shirt ay pang BOG, pero hindi lang pang glock kasi marami na ang naka cz, para ord, daewoo, sirang tanfoglio, armscor, sti, etc.

Pwede rin! The problem is that the shirt will look chopsuy if we have a lot of other logos on it. Who can draw well here? Maybe he can draw up a few drafts for us to look over when we have our next meeting.

ppts799
07-12-2004, 21:58
daddy_o : pwede naman akong bumawi eh, kaso baka maiyak yung isa kung all out ako.:)

deenoh : you're right, we can't splash all brands in one shirt. i think the suggestion was to just use "BOG" and not spell out "band of glockers" anymore.

what do you guys think?

9MX
07-12-2004, 22:09
deenoh : you're right, we can't splash all brands in one shirt. i think the suggestion was to just use "BOG" and not spell out "band of glockers" anymore.

what do you guys think?

personally, i like the shirt design last year for a patch, may Philippines lang nga sa ilalim

casmot
07-12-2004, 23:07
Originally posted by 9MX
personally, i like the shirt design last year for a patch, may Philippines lang nga sa ilalim

Mahirap gawin patch yun design na yun. You have to remember the dimension of the patch is only about 2X3 inches.

How about a simple patch. "Team BoG" superimposed on a silhouette of a glock. Or "Team BoG" superimposed on big letters GT. I will try to make this design and post it.

9MX
07-12-2004, 23:19
Originally posted by casmot
Mahirap gawin patch yun design na yun. You have to remember the dimension of the patch is only about 2X3 inches.

How about a simple patch. "Team BoG" superimposed on a silhouette of a glock. Or "Team BoG" superimposed on big letters GT. I will try to make this design and post it.

o cge, eh di RP na lang;f

Team BoG is cool to me, can't wait for your design CZar Casmot:)

mc_oliver
07-12-2004, 23:46
Medyo natutuyuan ako. Need some more inputs from you guys. Wat u tink?

Option 1:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option1.jpg

Option 2:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option2.jpg

Option 3:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option3.jpg

Option 4:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option4.jpg

Option 5:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option5.jpg

ppts799
07-12-2004, 23:59
NICE!!! ;W ^c ;W ^c

but where's the "team"?

deenoh
07-13-2004, 00:02

Yes, I think using "BOG" would be better.

Mc_O, option 3 looks good. There's more emphasis to the "O" as compared to option 2

batangueno
Ganda oliver. :)

Can you make the O look like an optic sight. ;)

mc_oliver
NICE!!! ;W ^c ;W ^c

but where's the "team"?
Team BOG para kasi'ng timbog eh. ;f

deenoh
07-13-2004, 00:07
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Team BOG para kasi'ng timbog eh. ;f

Pwede rin Team B.O.G. para Team "Bee"."Oh"."Gee".

mc_oliver
07-13-2004, 00:20
Originally posted by batangueno
Ganda oliver. :)

Can you make the O look like an optic sight. ;)

Ganito?

Option6:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option6.jpg

kristiansen
07-13-2004, 00:51
why not same font size ang BOG kasi prominent yung BG parang........bad guy eh;Q pasensya na kayo ha.just my 0.1 cent po.

antediluvianist
07-13-2004, 00:58
I will agree to anything, I'm easy to please.

Just a comment, which can be ignored of course - having "band of glockers" written out might be good because otherwise "BOG" can stand for "Bunch of Goons" or "Big Ornery Gasbags" or whatever. I suspect it would be good if the word "glock" or "glockers" were spelled out somewhere. (The profile of a Glock might be difficult to differentiate from the profile of any other handgun, so "Glock" would not necessarily be apparent from that.)

The "audience" who read the patch might not see that the gunsight circle is an "O", so might just see the "B" and "G". I'd go with those who like the "O" rather than the gunsight circle.

But there are pros and cons to everything, and everyone has his own taste.

I'll buy whatever is made, and LIKE it.

doctabako
07-13-2004, 01:07
Option 3 or 5 looks nice. However, I will go with whatever you guys decide:)

ppts799
07-13-2004, 01:17
option 5 is good for me too.

a little more play with the "O" optic sight is ok with me too. i'm sure mc_oliver very well knows what an optic sight looks like because that's his brand new toy;)

Alexii
07-13-2004, 01:33
Option 5 for me, though maybe the words "band of glockers' can be made a little thicker to be more readable.

I'll also buy whatever the group collectively approves.

9MX
07-13-2004, 02:39
suggestions:

Can we make the "O" shaped like the classic IPSC board?
can we make the "G" like Glock's logo?

mc_oliver
07-13-2004, 02:53
I've thouhgt about the using the 'G' in glock. Kaso naka-integrate yung 'L' kasi. Try ko mamaya. How about this?

http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option7.jpg

jmy
07-13-2004, 02:56
I'd go with OPTION NUMBER 5.

jmy

PS.How about adding "Philippines"somewhere.
THANKS.

9MX
07-13-2004, 02:58
oo nga ano. the last one has good color combination but there is something a bit off with the design. can't pinpoint what. parang owl sa unang tingin

9MX
07-13-2004, 03:01
another suggestion for option no. 5:

"BAND OF GLOCKERS instead of "band of glockers" . where the word "glock" is like the Glock logo

mc_oliver
07-13-2004, 03:07
Originally posted by 9MX
oo nga ano. the last one has good color combination but there is something a bit off with the design. can't pinpoint what. parang owl sa unang tingin
Hehe, oo nga. Ilang beses ko inulit ulit yung shades ng brown sa target pati yung color ng 'bog'. Besides, I think I've seen a similar logo before. I just can't quite figure where it was.

'Di bale, mey iba pa ako'ng ideas. Hirap lang ako dito sa PC sa office kasi ang bagal at wala'ng Adobe Illustrator.

jmy
07-13-2004, 03:10
I'd go with OPTION Number 5.Also,how about adding "Philippines".
THANKS.

jmy

jmy
07-13-2004, 10:31
I was thinking.How about putting the new logo(Option # 5 or Whatever Option #)on the right chest part side(If you are facing the shirt) of the shirt and the original logo on the back of the shirt?Just a suggestion.

jmy

Hermo Gut
07-13-2004, 11:17
I was thinking.How about putting the new logo(Option # 5 or Whatever Option #)on the right chest part side(If you are facing the shirt) of the shirt and the original logo on the back of the shirt?Just a suggestion.

Good suggestion.

Also if I may add , can we make the color of BOG's "O" red for emphasis then put the BAND OF GLOCKERS on top of BOG and the word Philippines below using option no.5, the web address to be included on the original logo at the back? Maganda rin sa Baseball cap yung new logo patch. Hope na mag-materialize...:)

ReccaH
07-13-2004, 18:22
MC_O thanks for starting. Ganda ng designs. Dami mo talaga talent sir. Maybe we can still use the Glock logo font. Don't forget the "Philippines" hehe. Kaya mo yan!!!;z

mc_oliver
07-13-2004, 21:30
Option 8:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option8.jpg

Option 9: Dami colors 'to medyo mahal na ang patch. ;f

http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option9.jpg

9MX
07-13-2004, 21:38
ok na ako sa option 9

jprj
07-13-2004, 22:30
Option 9.

tigra
07-13-2004, 22:33
Option 9 din ako!

Galing ng design mo Sir MC_O!

mc_oliver
07-13-2004, 22:57
Eto simple lang. Whew!

Option 10:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option10.jpg

9MX
07-13-2004, 23:08
oks din ako diyan! yan yung nasa isip ko na di ko magawa
;a

batangueno
07-13-2004, 23:16
Option 10 ako. ^c

Alexii
07-13-2004, 23:17
Kudos to mc_oliver!!!

Option 9 for me! Galeng!

9MX
07-13-2004, 23:33
looks like we are going to the polls on this one. so do we now consider the design selection closed?

bass one
07-13-2004, 23:41
Nasaan yung red dot sa option 9?

horge
07-13-2004, 23:48
No. 9 is very pretty, but I think I'll vote for Option 10.
Heck, I might even have both patches made

:D

mc_oliver
07-13-2004, 23:55
Originally posted by bass one
Nasaan yung red dot sa option 9?
Ganito?

Option 11:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option11.jpg

Option 12:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option12.jpg

batangueno
07-14-2004, 00:00
Nalilito na ako ;9 ;f ;f

jmy
07-14-2004, 00:13
Basta,ang Boto ko=$Dollars.

jmy

JuDGe
07-14-2004, 00:35
Option 10 ako.... simple and elegant!;3

deenoh
07-14-2004, 00:41
Option 11 ako mc_o

Alexii
07-14-2004, 00:42
Maganda yung Option 11. Mukhang nagkaroon ng inner circle yung "O"-- halatang "O" na sya.

Mc_O, eh kung lakihan kaya yung yellow part nung flag, tapos extend natin yung red and blue sa lower part nung "G". Maganda kaya? Para mas prominent yung pagka-Pinoy. He he

mc_oliver
07-14-2004, 03:10
Actually, yung option 11, naisip ko maganda sa likod ng shirt. So technically, 'di na sya patch. Sayang kasi yung details niya kung patch lang at maliit.

Option 10, is good for the patch, like sa cap, breast portion ng shirt, o sa upper sleeves, etc. ;)

Wat u guys tink?

Nalilito na ako
Eh kasi ang dami nyo hiningi eh. ;f

antediluvianist
07-14-2004, 03:18
Mc O, I think you are exactly right : option 10 for the patch, option 11 for the T-shirt (option 11 has a lot of detail that will be difficult to see on the relative smallness of a patch.)

Mc O, your taste is impeccable - mainly because I happen to agree with it.

Well done. (But, I repeat, I will agree to whatever is the popular choice. Smilingly !;f )

v1ct0r
07-14-2004, 03:21
Actually, yung option 11, naisip ko maganda sa likod ng shirt. So technically, 'di na sya patch. Sayang kasi yung details niya kung patch lang at maliit.

Option 10, is good for the patch, like sa cap, breast portion ng shirt, o sa upper sleeves, etc. ;)

Makikisingit lang po kung ok lang... :)

I agree kung patch yung 11 baka dna maintindihan yan sa daming detalye... ;a

Option 10 kung patch... ^c

deenoh
07-14-2004, 03:31
Let's call a close to the voting in a few days, say Saturday? That way we can start making these shirts and patches as early as possible and distribute them to the members agad. How to we go about the production? Kanya kanya or shall we just get a single manufacturer para uniform lahat ng shirts/patches.

ppts, the person who made the old BOG shirts, do you think they can do the new one?

jmy
07-14-2004, 03:35

Wat u guys tink?

Eh kasi ang dami nyo hiningi eh. ;f

I was thinking,what if Option # 10(just add more colors and take away the B.O.G. initials) or whatever Option # as a patch on the left part of the breast(chest if you are a male)and our original logo on the back of the shirt.Just a suggestion.

jmy

PS.Better yet,why don't we schedule a Non-Shoot meeting to discuss the design of our new shirt.I think that it would be so much easier for us to give our inputs in regards to designing the patch of our shirt more than just posting it here.Also,another suggestion is aside from a T-Shirt,why not also a jacket.Kaya lang for ppts,his jacket should be short sleeves.Kasi kapag long sleeves baka mag-mukang Straight Jacket sa kanya.
THANKS.

Single Stacker
07-14-2004, 03:38
My vote goes to Option 10 for patch too. Also for info when I went to megamall last sunday for the gunshow, I passed by an embroidery shop making patches using computerized equipment. They were stiching logos on bull caps when I passed by and the design is quite complicated with different colors. I inquired and was advised that they can do almost any design just bring to them the artwork on paper. Cost depends on volume of order, size, design and number of thread colors. Shop is infront of Concorde store. Just in case they may be able to do our patches once we have all decided.

mc_oliver
07-14-2004, 03:42
Originally posted by Alexii
Maganda yung Option 11. Mukhang nagkaroon ng inner circle yung "O"-- halatang "O" na sya.

Mc_O, eh kung lakihan kaya yung yellow part nung flag, tapos extend natin yung red and blue sa lower part nung "G". Maganda kaya? Para mas prominent yung pagka-Pinoy. He he
Like this?

Hey, you guys see the sublimal message I accidentally put? Actually, ngayon ko lang din nahalata...;f;f

Option 13:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option13.jpg

deenoh
07-14-2004, 03:42
Originally posted by jmy
PS.Better yet,why don't we schedule a Non-Shoot meeting to discuss the design of our new shirt.I think that it would be so much easier for us to give our inputs in regards to designing the patch of our shirt more than just posting it here.

Thats a better suggestion than mine. At least this way we get to hit two birds with one stone, the new members can join the meeting and meet the older BOG members and all of us can get to decide on the shirt/patch/jacket design together ;f ;f

Like this?

Hey, you guys see the sublimal message I accidentally put? Actually, ngayon ko lang din nahalata...

Galing nung pag mix nung "S" sa flag

FAlvar
07-14-2004, 03:49
I like 10. Pwede bang US version din? (j/k!)

Alexii
07-14-2004, 06:41
Mc_O: Nice!!! Kita na yung sun and rays! Try to make the "S" white in color (it's surrounded by two dark colors anyway so it would surface). And bring back the "O" target instead of the single red dot para discernible yung "O". As for the subliminal message, I can see several;f

This is turning out to be an excellent endeavor. If a jacket isn't approved, is it okay if I have one made? Sayang the design kung shirt lang.

PS: Saka yung buntot ng "S", idikit sana dun sa slope sa bottom curve ng "G" para smooth, one continuous motion tingnan. He he Demanding ba?;f

9MX
07-14-2004, 07:46
Mc_O: Nice!!! Kita na yung sun and rays! Try to make the "S" white in color (it's surrounded by two dark colors anyway so it would surface). And bring back the "O" target instead of the single red dot para discernible yung "O". As for the subliminal message, I can see several;f

This is turning out to be an excellent endeavor. If a jacket isn't approved, is it okay if I have one made? Sayang the design kung shirt lang.

PS: Saka yung buntot ng "S", idikit sana dun sa slope sa bottom curve ng "G" para smooth, one continuous motion tingnan. He he Demanding ba?;f

type ko din ang jacket;z

jmy
07-14-2004, 08:07
Can any of you fellow B.O.G. suggest a color for the shirt that we would use for the new patches?I was thinking of either Bulbolic or Pubic Black,Menstration Red,or Sperm white?What do you guys think?
THANKS.

jmy

9MX
07-14-2004, 08:12
Originally posted by jmy
Can any of you fellow B.O.G. suggest a clor for the shirt that we would use for the new patches?I was thinking of wither Bulbolic or Pubic Black,Menstration Red,or Sperm White?What do you guys think?
THANKS.

jmy

urine yellow complements the dominant black patch;)

doctabako
07-14-2004, 09:30
Originally posted by 9MX
urine yellow complements the dominant black patch;)

or clitorial pink;f

Nice work mc_o, I also pick option 10 for the patch and option 13 for the shirt back. :)

9MX
07-14-2004, 09:44
i think a non-shoot meet is in the air. Mc_0 can you save all options on a SD card (if kasya). I can bring my laptop so that everyone who attends can have one final look and then cast their vote.

Majority wins as usual

After the selection is made by those present, any opinions made by those who didn't attend will remain absent;f

attyjpl
07-14-2004, 10:05
i'll go for option 10 -- the simpler, the better.

i agree, we should schedule a session to finalize the design.:cool:

casmot
07-14-2004, 11:05
Great design Mc_Oliver ^c ^c ^c

Just a few comments and suggestions
1. For the patch, let us limit it to 3 colors only (including the border color) or it will be very expensive.
2. Simple design. Small details could not be seen since the normal patch size is only about 2X3 inches. Also we should limit the words we put on the patch. I'll go with option 10 but instead of the words "BOGs Philippines" just put Philippines. Medyo redundant na.
3. For the shirt design, we should also limit the color. Again printing price is based on the number of colors.
4. I would suggest a sport shirt so we can use it both for shooting and other activities. ;f
5. A cousin owns a shirt factory we could get some quotations from them.

;a ;a ;a

ReccaH
07-14-2004, 16:20
Another vote for option 10 and option 13! Nice design!;c ;c ;c

Eye Cutter
07-14-2004, 17:32
Mc_O: My vote goes for Option 13! With the reticle instead of the red dot instead.

Make sure that www.GlockTalk.com is included in the design. And send some to our benefactors Eric, Eddie C. and Patricia of Sidearmor.

Casmot: ask mo na magkano mga t-shirts and patches!

;K

mc_oliver
07-14-2004, 18:47
Does anybody have a colored printer? Mas maganda yata kung naka test print. ;)

Option 14:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option14.jpg

Option 15:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option15.jpg

JuDGe
07-14-2004, 19:03
Yup! I can print it :cool:

bass one
07-14-2004, 19:10
OPTION 14 IT IS FOR THE SHIRT...UNLESS A NEW AND BETTER ONE COMES UP AGAIN.;f

MC_O: Wala ka bang trabaho? ;f

deenoh
07-14-2004, 19:21
When do we hold the non shoot meeting?

Pwede ba ganito yun shirt? Two colors? (Take 2)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/pac620d8f3cc21990ae33476db991c90a/f7d8f36b.jpg

mc_oliver
07-14-2004, 19:30
Originally posted by bass one
MC_O: Wala ka bang trabaho? ;f
hehe, shhh...

batangueno
07-14-2004, 20:01
Yung flag when shown vertically, the blue should be on the left and the red on the right.

Deenoh, yung link mo ayaw mag-work.

Alexii
07-14-2004, 20:28
Option 14: Excellente!! I'm satisfied with that na along with the vertical printing of the GT website. Class na class ang dating. Excellent job, Mc_Oliver!

^c ^c ^c

mc_oliver
07-14-2004, 21:07
Yung flag when shown vertically, the blue should be on the left and the red on the right.

Actually, curving from horizontal dapat yung effect. Mukha na bang vertical? Si Alexii kasi eh...;f

9MX
07-14-2004, 22:12
Originally posted by deenoh
When do we hold the non shoot meeting?

Pwede ba ganito yun shirt? Two colors? (Take 2)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/pac620d8f3cc21990ae33476db991c90a/f7d8f36b.jpg

this would be among the issues to be finalized. we're likey to have two options for the shirt since jmy and probably others are allergic to collars

Eye Cutter
07-14-2004, 23:28
Option 14, perfect! Galing ng effect ng RP Flag! Pwede mag request? Pwede lagyan mo ng US Stars and Stripes naman sa B para sa mga US Based BoG's ;f

tapos yung www.glocktalk.com sa itaas and band of glockers sa ibaba. alis na Philippines. alam na nila yun from the flag

deenoh
07-14-2004, 23:34
Originally posted by 9MX
this would be among the issues to be finalized. we're likey to have two options for the shirt since jmy and probably others are allergic to collars

Just like the old shirts, may collared and round neck versions

bass one
07-15-2004, 00:37
Option 14, perfect! Galing ng effect ng RP Flag! Pwede mag request? Pwede lagyan mo ng US Stars and Stripes naman sa B para sa mga US Based BoG's Conflict of interest na ata yon? Pinoy pa rin naman kahit nasa ibang bansa di ba? I'd go with otion 14 as is. My 2 cents.

mc_oliver
07-15-2004, 01:29
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
Option 14, perfect! Galing ng effect ng RP Flag! Pwede mag request? Pwede lagyan mo ng US Stars and Stripes naman sa B para sa mga US Based BoG's ;f
Eh, doc, pano si hermo na nasa China? Baka magka world war 3 tyo. hehehe ;f

...tapos yung www.glocktalk.com sa itaas and band of glockers sa ibaba. alis na Philippines. alam na nila yun from the flag

Like this?

Option 16:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option16.jpg

batangueno
07-15-2004, 02:07
Oh ok na Option 16 na ha...tapos na ha...hehe :joker:

jmy
07-15-2004, 02:48
Eh, doc, pano si hermo na nasa China? Baka magka world war 3 tyo. hehehe ;f

Like this?

Option 16:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option16.jpg

How about the word,"Philippines"?

jmy

v1ct0r
07-15-2004, 03:48
Oh ok na Option 16 na ha...tapos na ha...hehe :joker:

;z ;z ;z

bass one
07-15-2004, 05:51
I still go with option 14. Not everyone you meet abroad recognize the flag.

Eye Cutter
07-15-2004, 07:14
give credit where credit is due. BoG is just a room in the Glock Talk Clubhouse, and it is a US based discussion group. saka ayaw mo yun, baka i-adopt na tayo ni uncle sam?!?

mc_o: kaya pa ba? hehehe, yung Stars and stripes starting from the bottom going up naman. the stars at the lower left side of the B? Para it complements the Philippine flag which goes from top to bottom.

well, in the end, this will be approved by the majority anyway...

rhino465
07-15-2004, 07:25
I like Options 14 and 16 quite a bit.

I do think that it would be a slightly cleaner design to replace the B, O, and G in "Band of Glocker" (and the P in Philippines) with plain white letters.

I don't really like the options based on the Glock logo.

Alexii
07-15-2004, 07:54
Originally posted by rhino465
I like Options 14 and 16 quite a bit.

I do think that it would be a slightly cleaner design to replace the B, O, and G in "Band of Glocker" (and the P in Philippines) with plain white letters.

I don't really like the options based on the Glock logo.

I agree with all your recommendations. Readability will improve without the design on the letters B, O, and G. My vote goes for the Option 16-- the GT website must be present.

The Glock logo based patch does not readily identify us as BOGS from a distance. Maybe if the gray text is made deep yellow on black, it'll provide instant recognition without being cheesy.

9MX
07-15-2004, 10:02
give credit where credit is due. BoG is just a room in the Glock Talk Clubhouse, and it is a US based discussion group. saka ayaw mo yun, baka i-adopt na tayo ni uncle sam?!?

agree! mc_o you must be goin' bananas by now, my apologies;f

attyjpl
07-15-2004, 10:36
suggestions:

-- 3 colors (or less) only

-- dont forget to put the website www.glocktalk.com

-- 2 options: with collar and no collar

-- the simpler the design, the better

-- option 15 is good.

mc_oliver
07-15-2004, 19:42
Teka, let's try to agree on the list below regarding the details, unless you want our options to reach 100. ;f

1. Three colors only (right now I see; white, gray, yellow, red & blue?)

2. Inlcude the word 'Philippines'. In this case Option 14.

3. Reflect another flag.

4. Remove letter desing from 'B', 'O' & 'G' ('P' if option 2 is selected).

Anymore?

bass one
07-15-2004, 20:06
give credit where credit is due. BoG is just a room in the Glock Talk Clubhouse, and it is a US based discussion group. saka ayaw mo yun, baka i-adopt na tayo ni uncle sam?!? Yes, I agree. that's why option 14 is for me. Glocktalk is present and looks very classy written on the letter B downwards. It is a US based discussion group so the more we need to emphasize that there are active glockers in and from the Philippines, therefore the word Philippines below. What's more, this patch is PRIMARILY a BOGs patch and not a glocktalk website patch. I also agree with Rhino465. The design on BOGP makes it a bit over (not to mention the US flag;f). Plain white will do. Lastly, I don't think uncle Sam will ever adopt us now that we are pulling out of Iraq.;f

ReccaH
07-15-2004, 20:36
Another vote for option 14 and option 15. :cool:

Maybe its just me, but i'm having a hard time now seeing the "O". Will it improve the design if we use white instead of gray inside the reticle? Para medyo clear dating nang "O" and not all gray?

Please disregard if i add more to the confusion. Basta 14 and 15. hehe ;)

How about the next stage mga sirs. Who will take care of the patch making. Wear na wear na ko eh...

casmot
07-15-2004, 22:31
Another thing to consider or to add to the confusion: ;f ;f ;f

I've just talk to the T-shirt manufacturer. He could make t-shirts of any design/color and material we want. Basically, we have the following options to consider:

1. Material: Cotton (cheaper), LaCoste type, or Dry Fit (not advisable - mainit)
2. Design: with collar, or no collar – round, square or V-neck. Long, short or three quarter sleeves.
3. Size: One size for all, or different sizes from XS(for you know how, diba jmy) to XXL
3. Shirt Color: White (cheapest), 2 colors, 3 colors etc. One color of the whole shirt, different colors for the body, color, sleeves. etc.
4. Printing: Silk Screen or Rubberized (not advisable mainit).

He advised me that the cost of the shirt would largely depend on the volume of our order. However, for small orders (less than 200 shirts) the cost would depend on the number of colors of the printed design. As an example, his cost for just printing (cost of shirt not yet included) 4 colors is about P1,500.00 to set-up. So for 20 shirts is at P75/shirt to print, 50 shirts @ P30/shirt, etc. Also, his labor cost increases with every color since each color would have to be printed separately.

He also can have the patches made for us. Again the cost would depend on the colors and design.

NAKAKAHILO NA!!! ;g ;g ;g

antediluvianist
07-16-2004, 00:04
My friends, I commit irrevocably to buying 5 shirts. I will be happy with any design or color combination you choose, and I'll pay any reasonable price per shirt (P500 each or less?)

Mc O, thanks for your work on this project.

mc_oliver
07-16-2004, 02:02
Thanks guys.

Glad you all like the improved designs. From the very first option, it's surprising what the power of suggestion from different ideas can do. ;f

So pa'no, ibig sabihin libre na t-shirt ko nito? hehehe ;f;f

Option 17: (I tried the dark yellow kaso 'di masyado okay)
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option17.jpg

Option 18: (removed the gray to lessen the no of colors & the BOGP design)
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option18.jpg

bass one
07-16-2004, 02:43
MC_O stands for MagnifiCO! Naaaks!

Question: Will all those white parts come out if we use colored shirts?;f

batangueno
07-16-2004, 04:03
Rommel, kaya ba yung color combination ng shirt posted by deenoh?

I'll order one dark and one light colored shirt with collar, pede ba 'yon? Basta malaki ang size ayos na. ;f

ReccaH
07-16-2004, 08:14
Nice one Mc O! Cleaner design. Bravo!!

Casmot take over.. ;f

Alexii
07-16-2004, 08:34
For the patch: Mc_O, can we try the kind of yellow used on the sun of the Philippine flag. That should improve it a bit. You're doing a terrific job.

^c

jmy
07-16-2004, 09:13
For the patch: Mc_O, can we try the kind of yellow used on the sun of the Philippine flag. That should improve it a bit. You're doing a terrific job.

^c

You can also use the color Gold or Red but this time,only the outline of the letterings.By the way,how big shall the patch be.Hopefully,not too big as baka hindi kumasya sa mga toddler sizes T-Shirts.Again,like I said in my other post,it is better for us to schedule a non-shoot meeting.It's gonna be lot easier for us to give our inputs rather than just posting them here.There's going to be no end to this.Kawawa naman si MC.Basta,kay MC,sagot ko yung drinks at pagkain mo.

jmy

casmot
07-16-2004, 10:55
Rommel, kaya ba yung color combination ng shirt posted by deenoh?

I'll order one dark and one light colored shirt with collar, pede ba 'yon? Basta malaki ang size ayos na. ;f

Kaya any combination, color, design and size. But I suggest that we just have one shirt design made. Otherwise, it would come out expensive. Unless, of course, we get volume orders for each shirt.

kristiansen
07-16-2004, 23:23
sakit na ng ulo ko.lahat maganda!so,when will this patch/shirt meeting be? weekend/weekdays? neutral location hehe?(meaning not too much traffic going there);f

rhino465
07-17-2004, 06:57
Number 18 is the winner! Good show, MC!

I like it both for a shirt and a patch. I'm more interested in patches since my shirt size is usually not available where shirts are printed or embroidered.

Ooh ... polo shirts with #18 embroidered on them (or a patch) would be very cool. Like the design on the left arm/shoulder, and the member's name and location embroidered on his chest. Probably too extravagant, but it would be very cool. Then we could put our respective country's flags on our right sleeve and we'd have a very elegant, spiffy "uniform."

jprj
07-17-2004, 21:26
Go 18 go!!!^c^c^c

Cheers for Mc_O !!!!!! You deserve a compliment.

deenoh
07-18-2004, 00:02
Non shoot meeting!

What dates/day would you prefer to hold it so we can iron out all the details of the new shirt. Gaya ni Reccah, wear na wear na rin ako! ;f ;f

Hermo Gut
07-18-2004, 02:57
Nice work Mc_O. I'll go with Option 18 too. Umpisahan na sir.;)

batangueno
07-19-2004, 00:55
Let the ordering begin: ;f

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL

Patch
1. batangueno - 2

antediluvianist
07-19-2004, 03:44
Let the ordering begin:

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
2. antediluvianist -XXL (2)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
2.antediluvianist- XXL (3)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3

jmy
07-19-2004, 04:07
Let the ordering begin: ;f

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
2.ppts-1(Toddler Size)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
2.jmy-2(XL)&-2(XXL)
3.ppts-1(Toddler Size)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2

Alexii
07-19-2004, 05:30
Let the ordering begin:

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. Alexii - XXL (2)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2

deenoh
07-19-2004, 05:48
Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. Alexii - XXL (2)
4. deenoh -XL (2)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
4. deenoh (1) XL

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2

casmot
07-19-2004, 09:56
Good idea! List your orders so we can have an idea of how many shirt and patches will be involved. Thus we can negotiate for a better price.

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. Alexii - XXL (2)
4. deenoh -XL (2)
5. casmot

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
4. deenoh (1) XL
5. casmot

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot

9MX
07-19-2004, 10:11
Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. Alexii - XXL (2)
4. deenoh -XL (2)
5. 9mx - XL 1

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
4. deenoh (1) XL

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. 9MX - 3

attyjpl
07-19-2004, 10:11
ang order ko:

t-shirt with collar (M)

patch - 2

rhino465
07-19-2004, 15:33
Do we have an estimate on the end cost of the patches yet?

glockfan33
07-19-2004, 15:46
Great idea!!!

Is this available to BOG members in the US as well??? If so, very interested in 1 shirt w/ colar, 1 t-shirt & 1-2 patches. Also need your prices for the items and who and where to send payment to. Pls. PM me since I don't get to visit here much.

Thanks!

Valor1
07-19-2004, 17:21
Ako din po.

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. Alexii - XXL (2)
4. deenoh -XL (2)
5. 9mx - XL 1

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
4. deenoh (1) XL
5. Valor1 - (1) XL

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. 9MX - 3

tigra
07-19-2004, 18:57
Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. Alexii - XXL (2)
4. deenoh -XL (2)
5. 9mx - XL 1
6. tigra - XXL (2)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
4. deenoh (1) XL
5. Valor1 - (1) XL
6. tigra - XXL (1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. 9MX - 3
6. tigra - 3

Pirate
07-19-2004, 18:58
Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. Alexii - XXL (2)
4. deenoh -XL (2)
5. 9mx - XL 1
6. Pirate --XXL (2); 2(kid's size)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
4. deenoh (1) XL

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. 9MX - 3
6. Pirate --(2)

v1ct0r
07-19-2004, 19:07
pede po ba ako umorder? ;Q

bass one
07-19-2004, 20:01
Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. Alexii - XXL (2)
4. deenoh -XL (2)
5. 9mx - XL 1
6. Pirate --XXL (2); 2(kid's size)
7. Bass One - XXL (1)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
3. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
4. deenoh (1) XL
5. Bass One - XXL (1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. 9MX - 3
6. Pirate --(2)
7. Bass One - 2

ReccaH
07-19-2004, 20:41
TO UPDATE...

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
2. antediluvianist - XXL (2)
3. ppts - 1 (Toddler Size)
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
11. Pirate --XXL (2); 2(kid's size)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
2. antediluvianist - XXL (3)
3. ppts - 1(Toddler Size)
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
11. Reccah - XXL (1) & S (1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3

Let's add some more so it becomes cheap! just copy and paste...

jmy
07-19-2004, 21:04
Originally posted by ReccaH
TO UPDATE...

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3

Let's add some more so it becomes cheap! just copy and paste...

batangueno
07-19-2004, 21:05
Originally posted by glockfan33
Is this available to BOG members in the US as well???
Yes. We can worry about payment and shipping later on. :)

paltic
07-20-2004, 02:25
any prices on the patches yet? balak ko sana ask yung kakilala ko na patch maker...baka mas mura kung ipapakita ko na yung design na ginawa ni mc o.

:)

mc_oliver
07-20-2004, 02:39
TO UPDATE...

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O

jmy
07-20-2004, 03:47
TO UPDATE...

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O
14)EddieC-2(XXXL),1(XXXXL)
15)SideArmor-1(M),1(XL),1(XXL)
16)Eric-1(XXL),1(XXXL)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O

antediluvianist
07-20-2004, 03:55
Of course, these shirts are bulletproof, right?

jojo_G19
07-20-2004, 03:59
Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O
16. jojo - XXL (1)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O
16)Eric-1(XXL),1(XXXL)
17. jojo (2)-XXL

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O
14. jojo - 2 ..does it come with adhesive at the back??

How about stickers??? i need 1 to post in my car;f ;f ;f

jojo

doctabako
07-20-2004, 03:59
TO UPDATE...

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O
16)Eric-1(XXL),1(XXXL)
17. jojo (2)-XXL

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O
15. Doctabako

Alexii
07-20-2004, 04:31
Originally posted by antediluvianist

Uhm, you can always apply some Vaseline on it; if someone shoots at you, turn sideways real fast, bullets will slide just right past you.;)

Pirate
07-20-2004, 04:36

Technically, no. Pero request tayo ng bulsa para lagyan ng anting-anting.... ;e

Hermo Gut
07-20-2004, 17:23
Siyempre order din ako ,

Shirt with Collar - 2 (XXL) + 2 (XL)

Shirt w/o Collar - 2 (XXL) + 2 (XL)

Patch ------------- 3 pcs.

:) :) ;)

glck17
07-20-2004, 19:33
Ako din

Shirt with collar: 1 (xl)

Patch: 2 pcs.

Thanks!

batangueno
07-20-2004, 20:29
TO UPDATE...

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
18. Hermo Gut - 2 (XXL) + 2 (XL)
19. glck17 - 1 (XL)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O
16)Eric-1(XXL),1(XXXL)
17. jojo (2)-XXL

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2

wunder9
07-20-2004, 21:10
TO UPDATE...

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - 1 (XL)
20. wunder9 - XXL (1)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O
16)Eric-1(XXL),1(XXXL)
17. jojo (2)-XXL
19. Wunder9 - XXL (1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1

ppts799
07-20-2004, 23:10
you'll notice numbers 3 and 14 (with collar) and numbers 3 and 12 (without collar) are the same. pag masyadong mayaman na ang mga tao, naduduling na at hindi na marunong magbasa. but please push through with this order because i will give it to my little angel megan - to be paid by jmy of course since he placed the order... ;)

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - 1 (XL)
20. wunder9 - XXL (1)
21. ppts799 - XL (1)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O
16)Eric-1(XXL),1(XXXL)
17. jojo (2)-XXL
19. Wunder9 - XXL (1)
20. ppts799 - XL (1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2

mikey177
07-21-2004, 00:28
Originally posted by v1ct0r
pede po ba ako umorder? ;Q

I don't see why not. Just copy the current list and add your order to the end of the list :)

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - 1 (XL)
20. wunder9 - XXL (1)
21. ppts799 - XL (1)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O
16)Eric-1(XXL),1(XXXL)
17. jojo (2)-XXL
19. Wunder9 - XXL (1)
20. ppts799 - XL (1)
21. mikey177 - XXXL (2), S (1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3

rhino465
07-21-2004, 13:15
I'll commit to at least one patch, but I may order more if the price is within my budget.

bagito
07-21-2004, 14:48

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - 1 (XL)
20. wunder9 - XXL (1)
21. ppts799 - XL (1)
22. bagito-XXL(2)+ XL(2)

Shirth without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O
16)Eric-1(XXL),1(XXXL)
17. jojo (2)-XXL
19. Wunder9 - XXL (1)
20. ppts799 - XL (1)
22. bagito- XXL(2)+ XL(2)
Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3

horge
07-21-2004, 22:43
Hi!

1 Large T-shirt no collar
2 patches

ppts799
07-21-2004, 22:59
Uhm, you can always apply some Vaseline on it; if someone shoots at you, turn sideways real fast, bullets will slide just right past you.;)
no need for vaseline alexii, just get the stuff from jmy's greasy hair ;f ;f
if someone tries to give jmy head shots, bullets will slide right past his hair...

deenoh
07-21-2004, 23:09
if someone tries to give jmy head shots, bullets will slide right past his hair...

Gumaganti si papa ppts ah ;f When do we start producing the shirts?

ppts799
07-21-2004, 23:31
spoke to jmy 2 days ago, he still wants to push through with the non shoot meet. it's up to you guys to say when you want to meet. maybe we could look at the tela also. if you noticed, mas maganda ang tela ng pinoyglocksters shirt than the bog shirt (but both called 100% cotton) - i don't know price wise though. i think saruman was also the point man for the pinoyglocksters???

basta ako nagpagawa na ako 4 days ago...;a ;a ;a

Alexii
07-22-2004, 00:39

;z ;z ;z

casmot
07-22-2004, 09:19
spoke to jmy 2 days ago, he still wants to push through with the non shoot meet. it's up to you guys to say when you want to meet. maybe we could look at the tela also. if you noticed, mas maganda ang tela ng pinoyglocksters shirt than the bog shirt (but both called 100% cotton) - i don't know price wise though. i think saruman was also the point man for the pinoyglocksters???

basta ako nagpagawa na ako 4 days ago...;a ;a ;a

The previous BoG shirt is cotton and the pinyglocksters shirt is what they call as the LaCoste type. I would sugget we use the LaCoste type thou cotton is cheaper.

So when will we have the non-shoot meet so we can finalizethe shirt?

attyjpl
07-22-2004, 10:11

So when will we have the non-shoot meet so we can finalize the shirt? [/B]

oo nga, kelan ba ang non-shoot meet?

jmy
07-22-2004, 10:17
[QUOTE]Originally posted by casmot
[B]The previous BoG shirt is cotton and the pinyglocksters shirt is what they call as the LaCoste type. I would sugget we use the LaCoste type thou cotton is cheaper.

The La Coste type t-shirts might be too big for ppts.Ang dapat kay sa kanya,Butiki type t-shirts.

jmy

romram
07-22-2004, 18:33
ROMRAM

1 - shirt w/o collar
1 - patch

;)

ppts799
07-22-2004, 21:36
Originally posted by jmy
[QUOTE]
The La Coste type t-shirts might be too big for ppts.Ang dapat kay sa kanya,Butiki type t-shirts.
jmy

oh no!!! patay pala ako pag lumanding ako sa buhok ni jmy. boohoohoo...

jprj
07-22-2004, 23:26
w/ collar
one large and one extra large
w/o collar
one large and one extra large
two patches

/jim (jprj)

glockfan33
07-23-2004, 04:28
[QUOTE]
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. We can worry about payment and shipping later on.[/QUTOE]

Great!!!:)

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - 1 (XL)
20. wunder9 - XXL (1)
21. ppts799 - XL (1)
22. bagito-XXL(2)+ XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL (1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O
16)Eric-1(XXL),1(XXXL)
17. jojo (2)-XXL
19. Wunder9 - XXL (1)
20. ppts799 - XL (1)
23. glockfan33 - XL (2)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2

St. Croix
07-23-2004, 14:34
pahabol

1 w/ collar XXL
1 patch

darwin25
07-23-2004, 20:08
[QUOTE]
quote:

Yes. We can worry about payment and shipping later on.[/QUTOE]

Great!!!:)

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - 1 (XL)
20. wunder9 - XXL (1)
21. ppts799 - XL (1)
22. bagito-XXL(2)+ XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL (1)
24. darwin25 - XXL (2)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O
16)Eric-1(XXL),1(XXXL)
17. jojo (2)-XXL
19. Wunder9 - XXL (1)
20. ppts799 - XL (1)
23. glockfan33 - XL (2)
24. darwin25 - XXL (1)
Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2

ReccaH
07-24-2004, 03:12
The previous BoG shirt is cotton and the pinyglocksters shirt is what they call as the LaCoste type. I would sugget we use the LaCoste type thou cotton is cheaper.

So when will we have the non-shoot meet so we can finalizethe shirt?

I like the LaCoste too. I think its a bit tricky to organize a non shoot meet kaya Rommel sir finalize nyo na here... ehehehe. Wear na wear na kami ni deenoh...;f

antediluvianist
07-24-2004, 05:56
Just curious, guys. In shirt sizes, the list of shirts ordered indicates some XLs, some XXLs, some XXXLs, and at least one XXXXL.

How big a shirt is possible? If we can in fact get to triple X (XXXL), then I would like to "upgrade" the sizes of my ordered shirts from double X to triple X .

Does the size quadruple X (XXXXL) really exist?

There are some some really huge BOGs, apparently.

s.g
07-24-2004, 06:28
Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL (2)
5. deenoh - XL (2)
6. casmot
7. 9mx - XL 1
8. attyjpl - M (1)
9. glockfan33
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Reccah - XXL (2)
14)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - 1 (XL)
20. wunder9 - XXL (1)
21. ppts799 - XL (1)
22. bagito-XXL(2)+ XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL (1)
24. darwin25 - XXL (2)
25. s.g - L (1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - (2) XL; (2)XXL
5. deenoh (1) XL
6. casmot
7. glockfan33
8. Valor1 - (1) XL
9. tigra - XXL (1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12)ppts-Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O
16)Eric-1(XXL),1(XXXL)
17. jojo (2)-XXL
19. Wunder9 - XXL (1)
20. ppts799 - XL (1)
23. glockfan33 - XL (2)
24. darwin25 - XXL (1)
Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate --(2)
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2

Ang hirap ng walang Internet access sa office!
:(

JuDGe
07-24-2004, 15:36
Used a HP iron-on shirt transfer paper. Doesn't look that good anymore after washing. Kaya mas maganda pa din kung rubberized or silkscreen printing talaga! ;f

http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/v122/gaston770/Dsc02537.jpg

http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/v122/gaston770/Dsc02540.jpg

deenoh
07-24-2004, 19:32
Casmot, may estimate na ba tayo how much per shirt/patch? Lets have a price first before we meet para when we do meet, bayad na. Pre-paid system. Ang walang payment, walang shirt when its done.

As for our BOG brothers aboard, we have to devise a system for them too.

Just a suggestion.

rhino465
07-24-2004, 19:54
How big a shirt is possible? If we can in fact get to triple X (XXXL), then I would like to "upgrade" the sizes of my ordered shirts from double X to triple X .

4XL is very much available in places like Wal*Mart here in the USA! At specialty Big & Tall shops and online vendors, up to 8XL is common and I've seen 10XL!

I am probably the hugest BOG! Depending on how the shirt is cut, I wear 7XL or 8XL because I like my shirts baggy (especially if I'm using to conceal my guns). Believe it or not, I used to be a lot bigger too!

Given all that, most places that do custom printing and embroidery seem to not know that larger sizes exist. They almost never can (or will) do anything bigger than 3XL.

casmot
07-24-2004, 22:24
Casmot, may estimate na ba tayo how much per shirt/patch? Lets have a price first before we meet para when we do meet, bayad na. Pre-paid system. Ang walang payment, walang shirt when its done.

As for our BOG brothers aboard, we have to devise a system for them too.

Just a suggestion.

I will try to get the quote tomorrow, however, what design will be have for the printing?

Alexii
07-25-2004, 04:28
So, is option 18 the finalized design for the shirt?

Option No.1 can be a good patch. It's on page 2, I think.

9MX
07-25-2004, 04:47
pipol,

i have consolidated all the options in 1 file. hopefully, it can be zipped up and e-mailed to the sexitary. we have the ff options to get the job done:

Voting for Patch and Shirt Design

1. Set up a non-shoot meet, majority wins. Absentee voting can be allowed, pending guidelines.
2. Sexitary can set-up a yahoo e-mail account,which can be relayed to all bogs via e-mail to avoid spammers and/or saboteurs. BOGS will just vote the option they want for the shirt and patch.Again Majority wins.
3. BOG officers will set up guidelines etc.

I just joined this group last year so I wasn't included in the 1st batch of shirts. Unfortunately, I heard that some members have yet to settle their account for that one.;g To prevent a similar incident from occuring again, lets be SMART! I suggest Pre-paid system tayo!;f (once costing for the items are released of course)

For these, we can designate some BOGS per area to handle the collection. In effect theses BOGS will be responsible to what they will declare

:cool:

horge
07-25-2004, 22:35
Some orders were left out of the list
(including mine, romram's and St.Croix's)
thus...

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
2. antediluvianist - XXL(2)
3. ppts - Toddler Size(1)
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. 9mx - XL(1)
8. attyjpl - M(1)
9. glockfan33 - size? qty?
10. tigra - XXL (2)
11. Pirate - XXL(2); kid's size(2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - size? qty?
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
18. Hermo Gut - XXL(2) XL(2)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
2. antediluvianist - XXL(3)
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. glockfan33 - size? qty?
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
12. ppts - Toddler Size(1)
13. Mc_O - size? qty?
14. EddieC - XXXL(2), XXXXL(1)
15. SideArmor-M(1), XL(1), XXL(1)
16. Eric - XXL(1), XXXL(1)
17. jojo - XXL(2)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
21. mikey177 - XXXL(2), S(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - size? (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - qty?
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1

ppts799
07-25-2004, 23:16
Originally posted by 9MX
Unfortunately, I heard that some members have yet to settle their account for that one.;g To prevent a similar incident from occuring again, lets be SMART!:cool:
to add, we should also be prepared to contribute for people in different parts of the GLOBE (world) :) :)
minamarket ko na nga sila, member since oct 1998, but no free phone yet ako;Q ;Q

but seriously, sa unang tshirts natin, nagpadala tayo ng mga shirt sa mga kaibigan natin na nag momoderate ng forum na ito. syempre, kailangan ng pera upang mabayaran ang shirts na ito. kaso, ang nangyari, majority ng bayad na ito ay napunta kay jmy at sa dwendeng ito. may 3 nagbigay din pero kailangan din siguro mag bigay din ng konti and mga iba since nakikinabang naman tayong lahat sa forum na ito. hindi naman po ito sapilitan, pero ang mga gustong tumulong para sa mga extra na shirts na ito, paki volunteer nalang. maraming maraming salamat po.

pipit
07-26-2004, 00:22
I am curious too! Why, because, you guys always describe pio as a relatively small/short guy but his listed size in one of the posts is XL (some posts list him as toddler, but..). I am slightly built and don't want to swim in a good looking shirt.

So can you make a comparative reference, between the S,M,L,X(x)L and the sizes of say an original LaCoste shirt?

BTW, I am in for 1 adult shirt, a kid's shirt if available, and a patch.

Just curious, guys. In shirt sizes, the list of shirts ordered indicates some XLs, some XXLs, some XXXLs, and at least one XXXXL.

mc_oliver
07-26-2004, 01:06
Updated my info for size and qty:

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. 9mx - XL(1)
8. attyjpl - M(1)
9. glockfan33 - size? qty?
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - XL
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. glockfan33 - size? qty?
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Mc_O - XL
17. jojo - XXL(2)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - size? (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - 2
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1

How about blue for whites:
Option 19:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option19.jpg

And doc eyecutter's request. Pede 'to doc? ;f
Option 20:
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Option20.jpg

ppts799
07-26-2004, 01:33
uhmmm . . . i don't think the "mc_oliver" word would do too well on the shirt ;f ;e ;f ;e

pipit : i'm a size 5 for la coste Tshirts.
i'm short . . . but wide! the worst combination;a ;a

9MX
07-26-2004, 08:03
ayos na eh. ba't may mc oliver? mukhang may balak kang magcompete kina hilfigger at ralph lauren ah;z

casmot
07-26-2004, 09:55
Just went to to the T-shirt manufacturer today. However, they still can't give a definite quote since we have to finalize the print design (a big part of the cost would be based on the print). And wala akong dalang copy ng design. :) :) :)

Anyway, the basis for the shirt size is the grey IDPA shirt we got from Amrscor last year. That would be LARGE. We could however, use another shirt as basis.

Also, the shirt material (with collar) is the LaCoste type. However, the shirt can not be excatly like the one posted by deenoh since there would be a knitted cuffs(???) on the slevees like the orig LaCoste.

The shirt material (without collar) is cotton. Color: white?

So please give decide on what print design, and how big should it be.

Again, I think it would be better to have a non-shoot meet to finalize this things.

darwin25
07-26-2004, 18:35
Guys, can we add the quote "Powered by Glock Talk" or something like that in recognition of our kind hosts.:)

Single Stacker
07-26-2004, 23:59
Ako din sali

1 shirt with collar (large)
2 patches

single stacker

kristiansen
07-27-2004, 01:23
1 shirt with collar (large)
2 shirts w/o collar (1 large/1 med)
2 patches

casmot
07-28-2004, 10:50
Some revisions as suggested by the manufacturer:

Mc_Oliver: Pahiram muna ng design mo.

I had to increase the width of the red sight in the middle so that it would be clear when printed. Changed the colors a bit to a more darker shade. I also added the US flag on the design as per request. The print size of the design is 10 X 8 inches:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/casmot/BoG/Option18BB.jpg

Added the border on the patch. The patch size is 3 x 2.5 inches:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/casmot/BoG/68708b65.jpg

If there are no violent objections to these design, I will submit it to the manufacturer this weekend for quotation. So please advice your comments/suggestions/objctions before the weekend.

T-Shirt Design:

For the shirt with collar, it was suggest that we reverse the color of the shirt. Instead of black with blue trims, will make it as blue with black trims. Mainit kung black.
Deenoh: Pwede ba yun?.

For the shirt without collar, we can have it in the same color combination as above or just plain white, etc.

Eye Cutter
07-28-2004, 18:02
paano mo ginawa yun US flag? di ko magawa dito sa PC ko! baliktrin mo yung US flag para it goes upwards with the stars on the lower left side.

kung meron objections sa design na ito,yun na lang isa

deenoh
07-28-2004, 18:02
T-Shirt Design:

For the shirt with collar, it was suggest that we reverse the color of the shirt. Instead of black with blue trims, will make it as blue with black trims. Mainit kung black.
Deenoh: Pwede ba yun?.

For the shirt without collar, we can have it in the same color
combination as above or just plain white, etc. [/B]

Casmot: Sounds good. When we have the estimated price, we can hold the non shoot to collect the payments.

JuDGe
07-28-2004, 18:08
paano mo ginawa yun US flag? di ko magawa dito sa PC ko! baliktrin mo yung US flag para it goes upwards with the stars on the lower left side.

kung meron objections sa design na ito,yun na lang isa

Magagalit mga Kano... naka-upside-down yung flag nila!

Eye Cutter
07-28-2004, 18:56
judge: hehehe. sige na nga. ayos na yung design ni casmot! nakita mo na yung bago kong project?

;f

jprj
07-28-2004, 20:54
Di ko alam kung issue yung una yung kanila at pangalawa lang yung watawat natin.

bass one
07-28-2004, 21:05
I don't want any bad blood between us people...tagalugin ko na baka ma mis-quote. Sa aking paningin ay sobra na sa design itong huling ito na medyo nagiging madumi ng tignan. I'd still go with option 18, which judge has already tried - ofcourse with the word PHILIPPINES instead of JuDGe ;f .

But whatever the group agrees on, I will abide. Peace brothers.;w

jprj
07-28-2004, 21:07
to add, we should also be prepared to contribute for people in different parts of the GLOBE (world) :) :)
minamarket ko na nga sila, member since oct 1998, but no free phone yet ako;Q ;Q

but seriously, sa unang tshirts natin, nagpadala tayo ng mga shirt sa mga kaibigan natin na nag momoderate ng forum na ito. syempre, kailangan ng pera upang mabayaran ang shirts na ito. kaso, ang nangyari, majority ng bayad na ito ay napunta kay jmy at sa dwendeng ito. may 3 nagbigay din pero kailangan din siguro mag bigay din ng konti and mga iba since nakikinabang naman tayong lahat sa forum na ito. hindi naman po ito sapilitan, pero ang mga gustong tumulong para sa mga extra na shirts na ito, paki volunteer nalang. maraming maraming salamat po.

I suggest that we add the cost of those shirt para sa mga ibang kapatid on the price that we have to pay. Just a thought.

JuDGe
07-28-2004, 23:24
judge: hehehe. sige na nga. ayos na yung design ni casmot! nakita mo na yung bago kong project?;f

hehehe.... t-shirt at patch na lang muna ako!.... magastos yang next project mo.... pero lookslike hicap frame & optics na lang ang malaking nawawala ah! ;f

glockfan33
07-28-2004, 23:52
Some orders were left out of the list
(including mine, romram's and St.Croix's)
thus...

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. 9mx - XL(1)
8. attyjpl - M(1)
9. glockfan33 - size? qty? DISREGARD (see # 23)
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - size? qty?
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. glockfan33 - size? qty? DISREGARD (see# 23)
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Mc_O - size? qty?
17. jojo - XXL(2)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - size? (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. glockfan33 - 2 DISREGARD (see # 22)
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - qty?
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1

Hi,

Thanks for looking out for me. I didn't realize that a fellow member already had me down (w/ collar #9, w/o collar #7 & 2 patches # 8). Pls. diregard these #s and go w/ my posted #23 (1 w/ & 2 w/o collar) & #22 for 2 patches to prevent double a double order in my part.

Sorry for the mix up...

Thanks in advance!;f

Here's McO's last posted update on the orders (deleted my "DISREGARD" orders)

Updated my info for size and qty:

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. 9mx - XL(1)
8. attyjpl - M(1)
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - XL
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Mc_O - XL
17. jojo - XXL(2)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - size? (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - 2
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1

julianz
07-29-2004, 02:23
Mga sir wala akong glock pero magpapareserve ako (pwede kaya)ng 1 shirt with collar , 1 shirt without collar in both Medium size and 2 patches

Saruman
07-30-2004, 08:40
Sali po ako.. Thank you.

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. 9mx - XL(1)
8. attyjpl - M(1)
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - XL
16. jojo - XXL (1)
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Mc_O - XL
17. jojo - XXL(2)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - size? (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - 2
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1
28. saruman - 1

jojo_G19
08-01-2004, 00:00
pede pa ba change nang orders??

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. 9mx - XL(1)
8. attyjpl - M(1)
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - XL
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Mc_O - XL
17. jojo - XXXL(3)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - size? (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - 2
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1
28. saruman - 1

tnx
jojo

romram
08-01-2004, 18:25
Originally posted by jojo_G19
pede pa ba change nang orders??

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. 9mx - XL(1)
8. attyjpl - M(1)
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - XL
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Mc_O - XL
17. jojo - XXXL(3)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - XL (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - 2
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1
28. saruman - 1

tnx
jojo

casmot
08-02-2004, 09:06
I have just received the quote from the T-shirt manufacture: BAD NEWS ITS EXPENSIVE!!!

T- Shirt with collar: Php325.00 each
LaCoste type, knitted collar and cuffs, 2 color combination (Blue & Black), with printed (silk screen) logo, 5 colors logo at 10” X 8” as per design

T-Shirt w/o collar: Php290.00 each
Cotton, 2 color combination (Blue & Black), round neck, with printed (silk screen) logo, 5 colors logo at 10” X 8” as per design

Patches: Php80.00 each.

I’ve seen the materials they will use and its good. Export quality. I will bring a sample on the non-shoot meet so you can check the material and have a basis for the sizes.

They also gave me an alternative since the above quotation is quite high. Instead of using a colored shirt, they suggested just a white shirt. And the prices are as follows:
T-Shirt with collar: White, LaCoste type and same logo design Php220.00 each.
T-Shirt w/o collar: White, cotton and same logo design Php170.00 each.

Please note that the above prices do not include our contribution for the shirts of the moderators.

ReccaH
08-02-2004, 17:50
Im good for either shirt basta quality. How do you think we can do about with the payment collection? Non shoot anyone???;Q

cznayr
08-03-2004, 03:25
pwede pa ba humabol?

jjserv
08-03-2004, 05:53
Sorry for not listing earlier. Been very busy lately. I hope I could still join the list.

regards,

jjserv/julius

Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. 9mx - XL(1)
8. attyjpl - M(1)
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - XL
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)
29. jjserv - XXL (2)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Mc_O - XL
17. jojo - XXXL(3)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - XL (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)
29. jjserv - XXL (2)

Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - 2
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1
28. saruman - 1
29. jjserv - 2

tnx
jjserv

julianz
08-03-2004, 06:26
[They also gave me an alternative since the above quotation is quite high. Instead of using a colored shirt, they suggested just a white shirt. And the prices are as follows:
T-Shirt with collar: White, LaCoste type and same logo design Php220.00 each.
T-Shirt w/o collar: White, cotton and same logo design Php170.00 each.

Please note that the above prices do not include our contribution for the shirts of the moderators. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think white will be fine para di mainit.

casmot
08-03-2004, 09:24
Originally posted by cznayr
pwede pa ba humabol?

Sure just add your name to the list.

9MX
08-03-2004, 09:26
Originally posted by ReccaH
Im good for either shirt basta quality. How do you think we can do about with the payment collection? Non shoot anyone???;Q

yeah! lets go for quality:)

cznayr
08-03-2004, 22:58
Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. 9mx - XL(1)
8. attyjpl - M(1)
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - XL
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)
29. jjserv - XXL (2)
30. cznayr - L (1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Mc_O - XL
17. jojo - XXXL(3)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - XL (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)
29. jjserv - XXL (2)
30. cznayr - L (1)
Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - 2
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1
28. saruman - 1
29. jjserv - 2

thanks,

ryan

julianz
08-04-2004, 05:16
Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. 9mx - XL(1)
8. attyjpl - M(1)
9. julianz - M(1)
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - XL
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)
29. jjserv - XXL (2)
30. cznayr - L (1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. julianz- M(2)
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Mc_O - XL
17. jojo - XXXL(3)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - XL (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)
29. jjserv - XXL (2)
30. cznayr - L (1)
Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
8. julianz - 3
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - 2
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1
28. saruman - 1
29. jjserv - 2

thanks,

julianz

cznayr
08-04-2004, 19:11
just a follow up question sirs..

when will be the payment for the shirts?

pipit
08-04-2004, 23:09
just a follow up question sirs..

when will be the payment for the shirts?

and how?

PS I don't know if anybody has done already but I would suggest to consult with a US based member if the depiction of the US Flag violates anything that may offend the true use of the flag. It would be a shame to offer this to say Eddie C. and he could not wear it because the US flag has been disrespectfully depicted.

casmot
08-06-2004, 09:19
FINAL SHIRT DESIGN:

T-Shirt w/ Collar: Php237.00 each*
Plain White, LaCoste type, knitted color and cuffs, silk screen printed logo 10X8 inches.

T-Shirt w/o Collar: Php187.00 each*
Plain White, Cotton, round neck, silk screen printed logo 10X8 inches.

* Shirt prices inclusive of our share for the mod's shirts

PATCHES: Php80.00 each

LOGO DESIGN:

I received a number of PMs from you guys indicating your preference to the print design without the US flag. So how about this design?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/casmot/BoG/Option18AAAAPrint.jpg

PAYMENT

Pre-paid , once forty (40) shirts of each design (w/collar and w/out)has been paid and confirmed, I would have the shirts made. Production time is at least 3 days, longest at 1 week. I can either bring the shirts during one of our shoots or non-shoot meet, or you can pick it up at my place.

ogiebb
08-06-2004, 16:56
mga sir, kung may mag ship sa US pwede pa ba umorder Ogiebb xxl 1 shirt 1 polo shirt willing to pay via paypal or kahit paano thank you...

rhino465
08-07-2004, 01:55
Patches: Php80.00 each.

Okay ... some questions ...

About how mush if Php80.00 in USDollars?

Have we figured out how to do orders/payment/delivery to US members yet?

batangueno
08-07-2004, 02:20

About $1.50.
Not yet.

casmot
08-07-2004, 08:10

If you're ordering only the patch, we can just put it in a mail envelope and air mail to it you. Or if you prefer we can send it via courier (FedEx, DHL, etc.) But if you're also ordering the shirts then we'll send it via courier. Will advise you the cost should you prefer the courier.

As for the payments, we will have to wait for DEENOH's reply, he will be the one accepting the payments :).

;2 ;2 ;2 PAGING DEENOH!!!

rhino465
08-07-2004, 08:20
I'd be buying patches only.

Is it safe to send money orders or check in the regular mail to addresses in the RP? (i.e. can we expect them to arrive in the hands of the intended recipient)

horge
08-07-2004, 17:14
PhP 80 is about a buck 44 US. Add the (wire) transfer charges.

I would'na trust snail mail. Maybe that's just me.
If deenoh lives near a Western Union, then it may be possible for him to just fetch any money orders you've sent (a potentially tiring and repetitive task, mind you). But, as others have indicated, there are more sophisticated means of transferring/remitting funds.

9MX
08-07-2004, 17:17
PhP 80 is about a buck 44 US. Add the (wire) transfer charges.

If deenoh lives near a Western Union, then it may beossible for him to just fetch any money orders you've sent (a potentially tiring and repetitive task, mind you). But, as others have indicated, there are more sophisticated means of transferring/remitting funds.

no need for western union! i can help deenoh by handling payments from abroad via smart padala! bogs in the usa just have to go to a smart remittance center and send the money to my smart money, i will give the card no later, its not with me right now. charge is lower than western union, 1% for every 100 pesos if i'm not mistaken.:cool:

deenoh
08-08-2004, 05:01
Since I've been tapped to do the collection, I'll first have to figure out how it will go.

I will try to set up an account where the BOGs can deposit their payments. Once the deposit has been made, please fax a copy of the deposit slip to me. Fax number and bank account number to be posted on a later date.

Any suggestions, comments regarding the plan?

antediluvianist
08-08-2004, 05:35
Ah, deenoh, quite a time-consuming headache for you. I'd be willing to send a messenger to your office with the cash- or check if you like - for my order, if that would be easier for you. Puede rin deposit into an account you designate.

Thanks for your time and trouble, deenoh.

julianz
08-08-2004, 10:11
Since I've been tapped to do the collection, I'll first have to figure out how it will go.

I will try to set up an account where the BOGs can deposit their payments. Once the deposit has been made, please fax a copy of the deposit slip to me. Fax number and bank account number to be posted on a later date.

Any suggestions, comments regarding the plan?

great idea, that would be easier for me since i'm out of the country
pano naman delivery ng item ?

cznayr
08-12-2004, 20:38
BOGs, what happened to this plan?

ReccaH
08-12-2004, 23:53
Originally posted by julianz
great idea, that would be easier for me since i'm out of the country
pano naman delivery ng item ?

For BoGs residing in california and around our country maybe i can help with the delivery. :)

casmot
08-13-2004, 02:57
BOGs, what happened to this plan?

PAGING DEENOH: Any development on your end?

deenoh
08-13-2004, 06:35
Can you suggest a bank na pinaka accessible sa lahat? Union Bank ang pinaka malapit sa amin. If its ok with you guys, thats where I will open an account

casmot
08-13-2004, 08:06
Can you suggest a bank na pinaka accessible sa lahat? Union Bank ang pinaka malapit sa amin. If its ok with you guys, thats where I will open an account

No problem for me...:)

9MX
08-13-2004, 08:48

kahit saan. just open

jprj
08-15-2004, 18:57
BPI has the biggest network. Pero call pa rin kahit saan.

deenoh
08-16-2004, 09:08
Ok, I already talked to the manager dito sa Unionbank. I'll have the account set up soon. Casmot, do we have a final price for the shirts?

casmot
08-16-2004, 09:33
Ok, I already talked to the manager dito sa Unionbank. I'll have the account set up soon. Casmot, do we have a final price for the shirts?

Deenoh, why don't you use an existing account. Less hassle, no initial deposit, etc.

Final Price:

T-Shirt w/ Collar: Php237.00 each*
Plain White, LaCoste type, knitted color and cuffs, silk screen printed logo 10X8 inches.

T-Shirt w/o Collar: Php187.00 each*
Plain White, Cotton, round neck, silk screen printed logo 10X8 inches.

*Shirt prices inclusive of our share for the mod's shirts

PATCHES: Php80.00 each

PAYMENT:
Pre-paid , once forty (40) shirts of each design (w/collar and w/out)has been paid and confirmed, I would have the shirts made. Production time is at least 3 days, longest at 1 week. I can either bring the shirts during one of our shoots or non-shoot meet, or you can pick it up at my place.

9MX
08-16-2004, 09:49
Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. )
8. attyjpl - M(1)
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - XL
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)
29. jjserv - XXL (2)
30. cznayr - L (1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Mc_O - XL
17. jojo - XXXL(3)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - XL (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)
29. jjserv - XXL (2)
30. cznayr - L (1)
31. 9MX -2 XL
Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - 2
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1
28. saruman - 1
29. jjserv - 2

thanks,

ryan

I changed my order to collarless ;z

doctabako
08-16-2004, 10:27
Shirt with collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. Alexii - XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(2)
6. casmot - size? qty?
7. )
8. attyjpl - M(1)
10. tigra - XXL (2)
12. Bass One - XXL(1)
13. Reccah - XXL(2)
14. ppts-Toddler Size(1)
15. Mc_O - XL
17. Doctabako - XXL(1)
19. glck17 - XL(1)
20. wunder9 - XXL(1)
21. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito-XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 XL(1)
24. darwin25 - XXL(2)
25. s.g - L(1)
26. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
27. St.Croix - XXL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)
29. jjserv - XXL (2)
30. cznayr - L (1)

Shirt without collar
1. batangueno - XXXL
4. jmy - XL(2) XXL(2)
5. deenoh - XL(1)
6. casmot - size? qty?
8. Valor1 - XL(1)
9. tigra - XXL(1)
10. Bass One - XXL (1)
13. Mc_O - XL
17. jojo - XXXL(3)
19. Wunder9 - XXL(1)
20. ppts799 - XL(1)
22. bagito- XXL(2) XL(2)
23. glockfan33 - XL(2)
24. darwin25 - XXL(1)
25. horge - L(1)
26. romram - XL (1)
27. jprj - L(1) XL(1)
28. saruman - XXXL (1)
29. jjserv - XXL (2)
30. cznayr - L (1)
31. 9MX -2 XL
32. DocTabako-XXL(1)
Patch
1. batangueno - 2
2. antediluvianist - 3
3. Alexii - 2
4. deenoh - 2
5. casmot - qty?
6. 9MX - 3
7. attyjpl - 2
9. tigra - 3
10. Pirate - 2
11. Bass One - 2
12. Reccah - 3
13. Mc_O - 2
14. jojo - 2
15. Doctabako- 2
16. Hermo Gut - 3
17. glck17 - 2
18. Wunder9 - 1
19. ppts799 - 2
20. mikey177 - 3
21. bagito - 3
22. glockfan33 - 2
23. darwin25 - 2
24. horge - 2
25. romram - 1
26. jprj - 2
27. St.Croix - 1
28. saruman - 1
29. jjserv - 2

Added one collarless shirt and placed a quantity on the patch:)

mc_oliver
08-16-2004, 22:06
Nga pala, at least man lang pede makita or mey mag feedback sa sizes? Baka kasi yung XL eh skin tight na kay PPTS yun. That being the case baka XXXL dapat orderin ko...;f;f

batangueno
08-17-2004, 02:48
Nga pala, at least man lang pede makita or mey mag feedback sa sizes? Baka kasi yung XL eh skin tight na kay PPTS yun. That being the case baka XXXL dapat orderin ko...;f;f
I fully agree. Masagwa kung tight fit yung shirt sa akin...hehe;f

mc_oliver
08-17-2004, 02:55
Lalo na malamig, bumabakat nipols ko. ;z ;z

doctabako
08-17-2004, 02:58
;z

casmot
08-17-2004, 08:19
Originally posted by mc_Oliver
Nga pala, at least man lang pede makita or mey mag feedback sa sizes? Baka kasi yung XL eh skin tight na kay PPTS yun. That being the case baka XXXL dapat orderin ko...
Some BoGs have seen the sample of the shirts maybe they could give some feedback on the size. Deenoh, homogenizer, flyboy, ppts, 9mx and mrs 9mx ;f can you give them their sizes?

I fully agree. Masagwa kung tight fit yung shirt sa akin...hehe
If you like you come pass by my place on your way home to see the shirt sample. Just text me.

9MX
08-17-2004, 09:18
mc_o,

Casmot brought size XL last time we had a non-shoot meet. If later on, the shirt still hugs your body...mag nipple tape ka na lang;f

cznayr
08-17-2004, 19:06
9MX, are you into aikido? ganda ng avatar mo ah...

Single Stacker
08-17-2004, 21:04
Mga pre:

Paki sali ako sa order for 1 t-shirt with collar and 2 pcs. of patches.

Casmot,

paki estimate na lang ako ng size I think I am somewhere between batangueno and 9mx. Kasing size ko ata si Doc Eyecutter.

Thanks just let me know how to pay.

Regards to all

SS

9MX
08-18-2004, 05:07
9MX, are you into aikido? ganda ng avatar mo ah...

thanks!palaro laro lang..saling cat :)

cznayr
08-19-2004, 19:39
Originally posted by 9MX
thanks!palaro laro lang..saling cat :)

ako din umabot naman ng blue hanggang mapilayan pagkatapos tigil na...
san ka naglalaro? combat o traditional?

9MX
08-20-2004, 11:05
ako din umabot naman ng blue hanggang mapilayan pagkatapos tigil na...
san ka naglalaro? combat o traditional?

traditional, i play at a gym in don antonio qc.