2003 BoG TShirt [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 2003 BoG TShirt


Eye Cutter
07-11-2004, 18:00
This was the design of the shirt we had made last year. I think ppts was the one who contacted the shirt maker. We even sent some to Eric, Eddie C. and Patricia of Sidearmor.

Hermo Gut
07-11-2004, 19:41
Eye Cutter , mayroon ako niyan courtesy of JMY the El Presidente. Isusuot ko sana sa Gunshow kaso nagdalawang isip ako. Sana mayroon tayong lounge (near the refreshment area) para doon tambayan , BOGS Corner ,free firearm consultation.;f

9MX
07-12-2004, 03:18
Originally posted by Hermo Gut
Eye Cutter , mayroon ako niyan courtesy of JMY the El Presidente. Isusuot ko sana sa Gunshow kaso nagdalawang isip ako. Sana mayroon tayong lounge (near the refreshment area) para doon tambayan , BOGS Corner ,free firearm consultation.;f


buti ka pa, ako wala;T

jmy and bogs,

wala na ba talagang bog shirt for sale? bnew ha, hindi once fired;f

antediluvianist
07-12-2004, 03:46
Hoy, game ako diyan. If there are no more T-shirts, let's make another batch?

doctabako
07-12-2004, 03:46
I want one too!;f

9MX
07-12-2004, 03:47
calling the sexitary/little president;z

deenoh
07-12-2004, 04:03
Game ako diyan, who will design the new look of the shirt?

casmot
07-12-2004, 11:24
Originally posted by 9MX
buti ka pa, ako wala;T

jmy and bogs,

wala na ba talagang bog shirt for sale? bnew ha, hindi once fired;f

It's not once fired, its pre-owned. ;f ;f ;f

jmy
07-12-2004, 11:59
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 9MX
[B]buti ka pa, ako wala;T

jmy and bogs,

wala na ba talagang bog shirt for sale? bnew ha, hindi once fired;f


I'll go check in the office tomorrow.If I still have some or a few left and If I find some or a few left,I'll let you know.If I don't find any,I'll let you know also.

jmy

batangueno
07-12-2004, 18:43
Originally posted by deenoh
Game ako diyan, who will design the new look of the shirt?
Ikaw di ba...hehe;f

mc_oliver
07-12-2004, 20:00
Anybody has a scanner? If you do, can you send me a hi-res pic of the left and right hand portion ng glock?

Here's my email: osoliva@yahoo.com

Thanks.

attyjpl
07-13-2004, 10:18
the logo seems familiar.... resembles very much like the logo of BAND OF BROTHERS (i love that film, even bought the complete VCD set:) )

game ako dyan!! ;f

Eye Cutter
07-14-2004, 06:56
yeah, the Band of Brothers Mini Series was showing when this room in the Clubhouse was formed, hence the name of BoG!

;K