Industry Forum [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Industry Forum

WWW.TOPGLOCK.COM
07-15-2004, 04:15
I would like to propose an industry forum where people in the business can answer directly and be held accountable to the GlockTalk community.

We at Topglock post here at GT and feel an obligation to do our part for the GT community and the Glock community.

Such forums exist on other popular discussion websites and I think it would be a big benefit to everyone.

Anyone else want to see this?

Patricia
07-15-2004, 09:42
It doesn't really answer your question (you'd really have to contact Eric personally about this to get one) but his post here http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=266125 does touch upon businesses. :)

WWW.TOPGLOCK.COM
07-15-2004, 09:51
Read that already. It may be easier for the members to have direct access to companies like ours if there was a specific forum for them. I am proposing a forum like our favorite 'black rifle' forum has.

Just a suggestion that would allow companies that want to interact with the GT membership a specific place to do so. I thought it might be nice for all concerned.

FatBoy
07-20-2004, 20:52
Originally posted by WWW.TOPGLOCK.COM
I am proposing a forum like our favorite 'black rifle' forum has.

I too like the industry forum @ my other "favorite site" and would give it my support over here.^c

FB