CZ 85 Holster [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CZ 85 Holster

romram
07-15-2004, 06:31
Hi! I know it's not a GLOCK thing, but
can anyone help me find/ suggest where I can find
a holster for CZ75/85? I need one for left shooter(ambi might be ok). I try to look for a Fobus brand holster, just to find out, they don't make left holster for CZ.
(Most are for GLOCK and 1911)
;Q

casmot
07-15-2004, 09:27
I'm a lefty and I have a CZ85B also. I know it is really difficult for us left handed shooters to find holsters. ;1 ;1 ;1 hope this helps:

What type of holster are you interested in? Would you be using it for competion, concealed carry, or duty? For competion, it would be CR speed or you can try JR Speed - the local version. For concealed carry and duty holsters, I would suggest the you just have it made in Marikina. Try our favorite, Uncle Tony's (Magnificent Leather). Good quality and competively priced. You can even try the speed rigs he makes. PM me if you want his cell no.

9MX
07-15-2004, 09:52
I'm a lefty too. And like Casmot, a CZ85B owner.

For IPSC - CR Speed WSM (I have one) or the Ultimate Ghost (I wish..;f )

For IDPA and everyday carry - Check out the Leather shops in Marikina near Loyola

9MX
07-15-2004, 09:54
Originally posted by casmot
I'm a lefty and I have a CZ85B also. I know it is really difficult for us left handed shooters to find holsters. ;1 ;1 ;1 hope this helps:

What type of holster are you interested in? Would you be using it for competion, concealed carry, or duty? For competion, it would be CR speed or you can try JR Speed - the local version. For concealed carry and duty holsters, I would suggest the you just have it made in Marikina. Try our favorite, Uncle Tony's (Magnificent Leather). Good quality and competively priced. You can even try the speed rigs he makes. PM me if you want his cell no.

I'm also a lefty and is now using the 85B. Casmot and I are using CR Speed for IPSC. I guess we're happy campers on this holster.

Mikey's 85 combat pairs with a Cendex Holster(for IDPA/carry).

Mikey, wanna post a review on your Cendex?:)

attyjpl
07-15-2004, 12:52
pareng 9mx at casmot,

i assume they have IWB holsters for my CZ 75 compact in marikina, right?

what's the price range?

exact location?

Eye Cutter
07-15-2004, 16:50
Magnificent Leather
Tony Giron aka Uncle Tony (Proprietor)

His shop is located just after the Loyola Memorial park in Marikina before the Shell station. Beside the dry cleaning place and across CA Roque Machine Shop.

He has catalogs of Galco, Bianchi, Kramer, Rosen, etc. Or if you have a particular holster design in mind, print it and bring it with you. Prices start at 350 pesos up for holsters and mag carriers.

For Competition, CR or JR Speed

bass one
07-15-2004, 19:33
His shop is located just after the Loyola Memorial park in Marikina before the Shell station. Beside the dry cleaning place and across CA Roque Machine Shop.

Caution, this shop has a VERY inconspicuous sign so I suggest look for CA ROQUE machine shop, it's right in front of it. Not really very near Loyola Memorial...around 40~50 meters?

Taurus
07-15-2004, 23:40
Do NOT buy the Fobus holster. I had a friend who bought one. It was so tight you had to engage in a tug of war and use both hands to pull the gun out. About five months of use did nothing to make it any better.

mc_oliver
07-15-2004, 23:44
Originally posted by Taurus
Do NOT buy the Fobus holster. I had a friend who bought one. It was so tight you had to engage in a tug of war and use both hands to pull the gun out. About five months of use did nothing to make it any better.
Dre, may I suggest a sock, a hair dryer and armour-all. ;)

romram
07-16-2004, 01:27
WOW!!!! dami pala gumagamit ng CZ, specially CZ85!!!Dami rin kaliwete!!!;a
Thanks alot for the info!
Try to drop by this weekend!!;)

attyjpl
07-16-2004, 10:53
thanks for all the info :)

casmot
07-16-2004, 11:14
Eyecutter: Dapat siguro may refferal fee tayo ka Uncle Tony. ;f ;f ;f Ano kaya, PE & DQ proof pa siya ang RO? :joker: ;i :joker:

attyjpl
07-17-2004, 10:38
BOGs, any specific IWB holster you can recommend?

i carry my CZ a lot so i need something that is comfortable for everyday wear. i tried leather before but it's still uncomfortable and it bulges a lot in my waist. after trying several models/types, i settled with a cheap one. it has the word "US" marked on its steel belt clip. color is black, made of soft (synthetic?) leather outside. it sells cheap in quiapo and in the santolan area.

casmot
07-20-2004, 11:26
Originally posted by attyjpl

after trying several models/types, i settled with a cheap one. it has the word "US" marked on its steel belt clip. color is black, made of soft (synthetic?) leather outside. it sells cheap in quiapo and in the santolan area.

I know that holster you're using, I've used that before. Its cheap alright. BUT be aware that the material used in that holster does not repel moisture/sweat. It actually absorbs sweat and retains it for a long time. Also reholstering your gun, with that holster, is difficult.

I would suggest you stick to leather. Probably the style of the leather holster you've tried before wasn't right for you. Check the different styles and just have them made locally. You can ask them to make you one using thinner leather and without the lining to keep it from "bulging"!

9MX
07-20-2004, 11:31
Originally posted by attyjpl

i carry my CZ a lot so i need something that is comfortable for everyday wear. i tried leather before but it's still uncomfortable and it bulges a lot in my waist. after trying several models/types, i settled with a cheap one. it has the word "US" marked on its steel belt clip. color is black, made of soft (synthetic?) leather outside. it sells cheap in quiapo and in the santolan area.

Atty,

check out cendex and comp-tac website for IWB hoslters.

jundeleon
07-20-2004, 12:41
Brod,

Try uncle mike's IWB for 5 inch autos. P850 at twin pines ali mall, cubao. Kasya 1911/Para. Kasya yan sa CZ mo.

attyjpl
07-21-2004, 11:54
will check your suggestions. thanks :)